Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk

Go down

Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk Empty Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:48 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14394

Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk

11/16/2018

Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk 1477

Economy News Baghdad:

The Ministry of Oil, on Friday, the central government reached a "tentative" agreement with the Kurdistan government to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk via the pipeline to the Turkish port of Ceyhan .
The ministry spokesman Asim Jihad, in a press statement received by "Economy News", "The federal government and the Kurdistan region reached a preliminary agreement provides for the resumption of oil exports from the fields of Kirkuk ."
He explained that the agreement "provides for the export of oil from Kirkuk fields to the Turkish port of Ceyhan through the pipeline passing from the region, and at a rate of 50-100 thousand barrels per day ."
Jihad pointed out that "the export and marketing of this quantity will be through the Iraqi oil marketing company Sumo."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk Empty Re: Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:09 am

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=14391

Oil to resume export of Kirkuk crude after a halt lasted more than a year

16/11/2018

Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk 8819

Economy News Baghdad:

Oil sources said on Friday that Iraq resumed its exports of Kirkuk oil after it stopped more than a year ago amid a dispute between the central government in Baghdad and the Kurdistan region .
The flows resumed on Friday at an average level of 50-60,000 bpd compared to peak levels of 300,000 bpd in some 2017 months, the sources said in an interview with Reuters. "It is not clear when and to what extent these supplies will increase .
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk Empty Re: Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:36 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/f20f1160-b832-4dab-ac7d-1e58695158da

[size=32]Washington  depends on the Baghdad agreement with Arbil to resume the export of Kirkuk oil[/size]

Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk 5a0c8f29d4375055278b4567

US President George W. Bush's envoy to the international anti-coalition coalition urged in Iraq and Syria on Friday he was satisfied that Baghdad and Erbil had reached an agreement to resume export of Kirkuk oil to Turkey.

McGrawk said in a statement to the social networking sites "Twitter" today, " an excellent news from Baghdad on the resumption of oil exports from Kirkuk to Ceyhan and global markets under a new arrangement was negotiated between the Government of Iraq and the Kurdistan Regional Government," saying that "a remarkable progress "He said.

The Ministry of Oil has announced the arrival of the federal government and the Kurdistan Region to a preliminary agreement provides for the resumption of export of oil from the fields of Kirkuk via the pipeline to the Turkish port of Ceyhan.
The ministry spokesman Assem Jihad said in an interview with the twilight news that the agreement provides for the export of oil from the fields of Kirkuk to the Turkish port of Ceyhan through the pipeline passing from the region, at a rate of 50-100 thousand barrels per day.
He added that the export and marketing of this quantity through the Iraqi Oil Marketing Company "Sumo".
Exports from Kirkuk have been expected since October 2017, when the Iraqi government forces seized control of Kirkuk from the Kurdish authorities, in response to the organization of a referendum on the independence of the Kurdistan Region.
Kurds seized control of Kirkuk and its oil fields after the fighters expelled the organization «Da'ash» Iraqi army from the region in 2014, and then expelled Kurdish forces fighters of the organization later. 
Iraqi oil fields in the disputed Kirkuk area gained new importance after the United States re-imposed sanctions on Iran. Washington is pressing Baghdad to resume exports, which were suspended last year. 
Iraq aims to increase its export capacity to 8.5 million barrels per day in the coming years, from less than 5 million barrels per day now, one million barrels may come from Kirkuk, but the process of appeal complex.
The suspension of exports from Kirkuk delayed the flow of about 300 thousand barrels per day from Iraq towards Turkey and global markets, causing a loss of revenues of about 8 billion dollars since the suspension last year. Most of Iraq's exports come from southern fields, but Kirkuk is one of the largest and oldest oil fields in the Middle East, with recoverable oil estimated at 9 billion barrels.
The United States is also considering Kirkuk as an option to help offset the global oil shortage caused by its sanctions against Iran, which bans the import of Iranian oil. The United States is pressing Baghdad to suspend all shipments of oil from Iran and resume pumping from Kirkuk to Turkey, according to sources in the sector.
He destroyed the pipeline that Baghdad had previously used for export through Turkey, to maintain only one pipeline at work, which was built and operated by the Kurds. The Iraqi government has to use the pipeline or build a new pipeline, and is considering both options
On paper, Baghdad controls Kirkuk oil flows, but if Iraq decides to use the Kurdish pipeline to export oil, it will need to negotiate.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:41 am

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/32684612-7d6f-4e31-9482-e04c61c6928c

[size=32]US says his country encouraged Baghdad and Erbil to resume the export of Kirkuk oil[/size]

Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk ADE5F7AF-DC87-47D1-BE84-F0327900A684_w1023_r1_s

Twilight News / US National Security Adviser John Bolton said on Friday that his country encouraged the agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government to resume the export of oil from the province of Kirkuk fields disputed between Arbil and Baghdad.

Bolton said today that the agreement between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Iraqi government was encouraged to partially resume Kirkuk oil exports.

"This agreement is a promising first step to return to the 2017 levels of Kirkuk oil exports," he said. "The lost revenues can serve the Iraqi people.

Keywords: 
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by claud39 Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:54 am

https://www.almaalomah.com/2018/11/17/364966/

Democrat reveals the details of the US role on the oil export agreement of Jihan

17/11/2018

Oil reveals an agreement with Kurdistan to resume export from the fields of Kirkuk %D8%AC%D9%8A%D9%87%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A1-696x435

Information / Baghdad ...
The Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) announced on Saturday the details of the oil deal between Baghdad and Erbil on the export of oil from the Kurdistan region to the Turkish port of Ceyhan, pointing out that the American side had a key role in the agreement to compensate oil shortage after the US sanctions against Iran.
"The United States played a key role in putting pressure on Arbil and Baghdad on the agreement to export Kirkuk oil through the Kurdistan region and then the Turkish port of Ceyhan," said Majid Shankali, the leader of the party. Oil workers after the severe shortage in recent times due to the imposition of the US embargo on Iranian oil. "
"The United States is seeking to activate production in the joint fields between Iraq and Kuwait to compensate for that loss as well as activate the export of the common rights between Saudi Arabia and Kuwait," Shankali said.
He explained that "the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil provides for the export of 100 thousand barrels per day can be increased to about 500 thousand barrels," adding that "the understanding between the parties is the first positive point in finding a good understanding between the two sides."
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum