Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars"

Go down

Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" Empty Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars"

Post by RamblerNash Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:49 pm

Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars"

This is what they call money laundering

15/11/2018 - 01:18 Iraq

Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" 1b855465348a476c2c4c75ca4849c365_L

Iraqi activists launched a campaign on social networking sites, to ridicule the announcement of the governor of the Iraqi Central Bank $ 7 billion ($ 6 million) in a government bank due to rain in 2013.

The governor Ali al-Alaq had told parliament: last Monday, that "7 billion dinars was damaged by the entry of rainwater and drowned the coffers of Rafidain (government) in 2013, which led to the damage of banknotes by 100 percent."

Twitter activists quickly called the label "# sinking_7_million" to ridicule the statements of the relations, although he stressed that the losses do not mean the loss of seven billion, but the loss of the value of printing paper, which is up to 4 cents at most.

"The Prophet Joseph stored wheat for 7 years and what is damaged .. And the relationship with a rainbow of seven billion .. This they call money laundering .. Fear knows what."

"Yesterday, $ 20 billion was stolen because the treasury is not fire-resistant. Tomorrow, $ 200 billion is being stolen because the treasury is not bullet-proof. In conclusion, the bank was completely stolen because the building fell because of strong winds," said another user. .

Others said it was nothing more than an attempt to cover corruption. "A new way to steal," said another, while another said the whole subject was "lying" while another said: "Money laundering, money laundering. All this you find in the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq.

Others criticized the silence of the parliament and the absence of accountability, and one of them said: "Of course the public money is loose and Hassib .. Keywords say that the rainwater that entered the Rafidain Bank has destroyed 7 billion!

Activists also published sarcastic images, while others went further, posting videos of practical experiments proving that the paper currency was able to withstand the water, in an attempt to question the statements of the relationship.

MP Majida al-Tamimi, a member of the Planning and Follow-up Committee, stressed the need for Parliament to give more details on the case in which the investigation is ongoing.

Iraq has lost over the past 15 years amounts of 194 billion euros of public funds, almost three times the budget of the country.

Corruption is responsible for this through various methods, including fake contracts and salaries of fictional employees, according to parliament.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/480312

Iraqis mock the governor of the Central Bank and the story of "sinking 7 billion dinars" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum