Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems

Go down

KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems Empty KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems

Post by claud39 Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:19 am

https://www.mustaqila.com/%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%83%D9%8A-%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%84-%D8%AA%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%8A%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%A3%D9%86%D8%B8%D9%85%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%AF%D9%81%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%B7/

KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems

13/11/2018

KI continues to adopt advanced payment systems %D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%83%D8%A9-%D9%83%D9%8A-660x330

(Independent) .. Smart card company confirmed the continued modernization of the work system according to the best global systems witnessed by the detailed payments.

Commercial Director Ahmed Kazem said: "The specialized teams in the company to follow up the developments in the field of payments in various countries of the world, and work to adopt these developments locally.

He added that the company is working on the transfer of advanced technology in this important joint, which carries great positives for the domestic financial sector, and works to change the form of financial transactions and the harmony and guidance of the Central Bank of Iraq.

Kazem pointed out that a field of work the size of the Iraqi market in dire need to start where the world ended in this area, where it requires the reality of flexible and guaranteed transactions, and this is what the company provides.

He pointed out that the teams of the company to continuously indicate the products that touch the life of the beneficiary and work to make it reach the high flow through programs can deal with it easily, stressing the role of biometric technology in the detection of cases of duplication and counterfeiting, which contributes to the preservation of public money and the exploitation of resources in an optimal manner And make the customer experience easy to adopt the fingerprint not the secret code, it is worth mentioning that international companies such as Visa seeks in its plan for 2020 to make the authorization of financial movements on its network is biometric way, which makes the system of national pride in terms of design and performance.

Kee's family consists of 7 million beneficiaries in all areas of Iraq.
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum