Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million

Go down

The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million Empty The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:53 pm

The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million

The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million NB-252561-636777019968461521

Tuesday, November 13,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The Iraqi National Bank signed a contract with the World Bank to grant financial facilities by 10 million dollars, while the Central Bank said that the partnership with international institutions will strengthen the banking system not only, but to provide technical support to them.

"The Iraqi National Bank signed a contract with the World Bank, represented by its financial arm, the International Finance Corporation (IFC) by granting financial and credit facilities of 10 million dollars to cover its commercial needs," Sami al-Araji, chairman of the National Investment Authority, told Alsumaria News.

"Such contracts are outside the traditional financial guarantees and will give Iraq an international view through such partnerships," Araji said.

For his part, the governor of the Central Bank of Iraq on the sidelines of the signing of the contract that "this relationship and partnership between the National Bank and the World Bank is an important starting point to reflect the development and progress to form its international relations and stabilize its position with the outside is a vital issue for the banking sector."

He added that "any bank without foreign arms can not progress and fulfill its banking services to the citizen," stressing that "when the relations with banks with important international institutions such as the World Bank, which not only express their capabilities financial support, but also provides important technical support, And the foundation of the institution, which can give the banking sector significant additions. "

He added that ""

The National Bank of Iraq was established in 1995 as a public shareholding company in the private sector, offering a full range of banking services. The bank's capital has been increased from 400 million Iraqi dinars at the time of incorporation to 250 billion Iraqi dinars (215 million US dollars) in December 2013. The Bank has received a rating of "BB" "By the agency Capital Intelligence has also been rated "Good" by the Central Bank of Iraq at the Iraqi National Bank currently 12 branches spread across all major Iraqi cities.

LINK

The National Bank signs a contract with the World Bank to provide financial facilities of $ 10 million 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum