Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18

Go down

"Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18 Empty "Myth or History?" by Still Hanging On - 11/10/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:26 am

I recently read an article by Dr. Paul Craig Roberts that discuses how myth can displace actual history. I immediately thought of NESARA. I remember well the events surrounding NESARA's arrival on the Internet by the Dove of Oneness. That was during the Casper/Poof days. Dove is dead now, but the myth of NESARA lives on. Soon people will be talking about NESARA with absolutely no knowledge of who the Dove of Oneness was. Actually, I am sure that already exists to a certain degree. I had some limited contact with Dove. I feel her life was tragic.

I have noticed that some NESARA believers also have bought into the story of Jesus having spent some time in India, a story that Dr. Bart Ehrman, from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and considered by his peers to be among the top New Testament scholars worldwide living today, says no reputable New Testament scholar would support.

Below are some links that you may find interesting. One is about the origins of NESARA, one is about a book, now considered totally fabricated, about the alleged time Jesus spent in India, one from Dr.Paul Craig Robert's Website, and a beautiful song.

Dr. Roberts, a historian, an economist, a former high level person in the Reagan Administration, and a prolific writer does, not believe the official narrative concerning the destruction of the towers in New York. Dr. Roberts has an undergraduate degree from Georgia Tech University. He believes the buildings were imploded with explosives. He has ideas, but he says he does not know who is responsible or why the buildings were destroyed. I do not think he would say it was because NESARA was getting ready to be announced. Ask him. Send him an email.

I hope you take the time to read the articles. The truth is important. I do believe that we are currently in some stage of a Global Currency Reset and I do believe that there will be a nice profit made from the purchase of some currencies. I do not believe that anyone will become a US dollar trillionaire by owning Zimbabwe 100 trillion dollar notes. That is foolish, silly, in my opinion. Believe what you wish, but at least ask some basic, fundamental questions of those who tell "on the edge" stories.

No, I am not a paid shill. I am just an old man spending most of his time in bed waiting to die.

Sign Me: Still Hanging On

----------------------------------------------------------

Snared by a cybercult queen

https://www.the-tls.co.uk/articles/public/the-post-truth-gospel/

The Prevalence of Myth over History - PaulCraigRoberts.org

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CiizL8Vfu8

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down