Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
This is from Dinar Recaps~ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
This is from Dinar Recaps~ I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
This is from Dinar Recaps~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
This is from Dinar Recaps~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
This is from Dinar Recaps~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
This is from Dinar Recaps~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
This is from Dinar Recaps~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
This is from Dinar Recaps~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
This is from Dinar Recaps~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
This is from Dinar Recaps~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
This is from Dinar Recaps~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
This is from Dinar Recaps~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
This is from Dinar Recaps~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
This is from Dinar Recaps~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
This is from Dinar Recaps~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
This is from Dinar Recaps~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
This is from Dinar Recaps~ I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
This is from Dinar Recaps~ I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
This is from Dinar Recaps~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
This is from Dinar Recaps~ I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

This is from Dinar Recaps~

+14
dinarling77
shakes4life
paidinfull
hound
outback7
Nav
rosienogg
foundbetter
CityKitty
Najm93
rhondak
Samhain
DOUBLE B 65
Catherine
18 posters

Go down

This is from Dinar Recaps~ Empty This is from Dinar Recaps~ Freeway Bill

Post by Catherine Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:56 pm

When I heard D-money on the recorded call (Dewey Round Table) the other night I finally felt some excitement again as he spoke and said he really did see $8.47 I assume on a bank screen & he is in the banking world I think (I only listened to it once!) Now read below and see what Freeway Bill wrote. Plus I have one source-yep ONE! lol-who has heard it to be even higher. However before I get everyone & myself popping open champagne take a deep breath and pray and see what transpires here shortly-maybe just maybe it really is very close and $8-$9-ish. Please don't reply to this with the usual like *yah yah whatever-hear the same stuff every week." Just for once can you keep that to yourself and allow everyone else to think that maybe-just maybe-this is accurate Intel? Thank you Smile

Freeway Bill Post Saturday at PTR
(Debtarheelgirl post OOMF)

Iraq is spending money like they have it.... Why? Because they know they will within the next few days.

40 billion dollars being allocated for work in Iraq. At the current rate, that would be the equivalent of around 47,000,000 if the RV had already happened @ 8.47. This would make sense. So, this shows you that Iraq is operating like the RV has already been implemented.

Folks, this tells me great news! Plans are being made and commitments are being made as if they have already done it, which means they are ready and planning on this being done not just imminently but now!

Do the math and tell me if I am wrong.

The Gazette shows the Erbil is done done done.... What have we been saying for the past 4 days?

So, get ready for your blessing, it is coming and soon! Swift codes changed and sent out already. Banks are being schooled on how to handle this. I believe that US is not holding this up but has asked for a few more days to get ready. Well, now we should be ready.. Look carefully for tomorrow night if not before.

GOD BLESS THE USA

http://dinardaily.forumotion.com/t7733-freeway-bill-post-847am-saturday-at-ptr

Last edited by Catherine on Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

This is from Dinar Recaps~ Empty Re: This is from Dinar Recaps~

Post by DOUBLE B 65 Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:04 pm

[quote="Catherine"]When I heard D-money on the recorded call (Dewey Round Table) the other night I finally felt some excitement again as he spoke and said he really did see $8.47 I assume on a bank screen & he is in the banking world I think (I only listened to it once!) Now read below and see what Freeway Bill wrote. Plus I have one source-yep ONE! lol-who has heard it to be even higher. However before I get everyone & myself popping open champagne take a deep breath and pray and see what transpires here shortly-maybe just maybe it really is very close and $8-$9-ish. Please don't reply to this with the usual like *yah yah whatever-hear the same stuff every week." Just for once can you keep that to yourself and allow everyone else to think that maybe-just maybe-this is accurate Intel? Thank you Smile

Iraq is spending money like they have it.... Why? Because they know they will within the next few days.

40 billion dollars being allocated for work in Iraq. At the current rate, that would be the equivalent of around 47,000,000 if the RV had already happened @ 8.47. This would make sense. So, this shows you that Iraq is operating like the RV has already been implemented.

Folks, this tells me great news! Plans are being made and commitments are being made as if they have already done it, which means they are ready and planning on this being done not just imminently but now!

The Gazette shows the Erbil is done done done.... What have we been saying for the past 4 days?

So, get ready for your blessing, it is coming and soon! Swift codes changed and sent out already. Banks are being schooled on how to handle this. I believe that US is not holding this up but has asked for a few more days to get ready. Well, now we should be ready.. Look carefully for tomorrow night if not before.

GOD BLESS THE USA

WHATEVER !

DOUBLE B

DOUBLE B 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Samhain Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:07 pm

I was on that call live when D-Money gave that $8.47 rate. I screamed "WHAT?!" Luckily I was muted. He said he had seen it on some FBI documents or something of that nature. I hope he's right also. That would be absolutely amazing. I only have a few 100k Dinar so a high rate would be great. Especially with Okie saying we won't have time to double dip.

I also agree with the "Keep the negative comments to yourself" thing. Allow yourself to dream a little, people.

If you're going to be annoying, go do it somewhere else.
Samhain
Samhain

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondak Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Catherine, I like your source!! bounce bounce
I would feel so blessed if it were to come in at that with the dinar I now have, however, I would still dance on my table all day long if it came in at 3-4!!
Go RV!!!!!!!!! crazyspin
rhondak
rhondak
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Najm93 Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:11 pm

Comming from you Kat I BELIEVE IT!!!!! You have been a sober voice in the dark for the longest...Ive watched your posts!!!!! C'MON RV!!!!
Najm93
Najm93
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by CityKitty Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:11 pm

Quote:
Catherine: Please don't reply to this with the usual like *yah yah whatever-hear the same stuff every week." Just for once can you keep that to yourself and allow everyone else to think that maybe-just maybe-this is accurate Intel? Thank you Smile

DOUBLE B: WHATEVER !
End Quote

Dude, Seriously. Can't you respect and honor a pretty SIMPLE request? Rolling Eyes really?

Thank you, Catherine for your post and upbeat attitude!!! Ilikeyou

GO RV!!!
CityKitty
CityKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Samhain Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:16 pm

CityKitty wrote:Quote:
Catherine: Please don't reply to this with the usual like *yah yah whatever-hear the same stuff every week." Just for once can you keep that to yourself and allow everyone else to think that maybe-just maybe-this is accurate Intel? Thank you Smile

DOUBLE B: WHATEVER !
End Quote

Dude, Seriously. Can't you respect and honor a pretty SIMPLE request? Rolling Eyes really?

Thank you, Catherine for your post and upbeat attitude!!! Ilikeyou

GO RV!!!

Some people live simply to annoy other people...I'm guessing that's Double B's purpose.

Samhain
Samhain

Back to top Go down

Post by foundbetter Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:19 pm

another guru. ok one more i guess.

foundbetter

Back to top Go down

Post by rosienogg Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Double B says....WHATEVER

Catherine,

Don't worry about the DoubleB's with their negative attitudes because obviously they are just looking to put in their negative two cents whether we like it or not.

For every one of those negatives there are many of us "positives". All of us "positives" equals a positive RV!!!

rosienogg
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

This is from Dinar Recaps~ Empty This is from Dinar Recaps

Post by Nav Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:25 pm

Catherine

It is fine to get excited & dream when someone posts any rate, but at the same time, people should not be misled because some bank saw the rate of $8.47 documented in some of their Cash Out Instructions...

Common sense dictates that no one will know the new rate before the CBI releases it, including all of the banks....

Nav

Back to top Go down

Post by Samhain Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:26 pm

rosienogg wrote:Double B says....WHATEVER

Catherine,

Don't worry about the DoubleB's with their negative attitudes because obviously they are just looking to put in their negative two cents whether we like it or not.

For every one of those negatives there are many of us "positives". All of us "positives" equals a positive RV!!!

Indeed

Samhain
Samhain

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:28 pm

foundbetter wrote:another guru. ok one more i guess.
No.
The only thing that i can bring to the table, is a little humor, thats all. I as most of us, we wait, hope and sometimes dream of our investment. I know it will happen, but i need to smile and "Thank you Lord" for another day.
geo :cheers:

Back to top Go down

Post by outback7 Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:09 pm

Catherine wrote:When I heard D-money on the recorded call (Dewey Round Table) the other night I finally felt some excitement again as he spoke and said he really did see $8.47 I assume on a bank screen & he is in the banking world I think (I only listened to it once!) Now read below and see what Freeway Bill wrote. Plus I have one source-yep ONE! lol-who has heard it to be even higher. However before I get everyone & myself popping open champagne take a deep breath and pray and see what transpires here shortly-maybe just maybe it really is very close and $8-$9-ish. Please don't reply to this with the usual like *yah yah whatever-hear the same stuff every week." Just for once can you keep that to yourself and allow everyone else to think that maybe-just maybe-this is accurate Intel? Thank you Smile

GOD BLESS THE USA

Thank you for the post.....lets hope this comes in at the $8+ rate I personally think it will be in the mid 3's. perfer your rate and not mine.......LOL
outback7
outback7

Back to top Go down

Post by hound Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:24 pm

Nav wrote:
Catherine

It is fine to get excited & dream when someone posts any rate, but at the same time, people should not be misled because some bank saw the rate of $8.47 documented in some of their Cash Out Instructions...

Common sense dictates that no one will know the new rate before the CBI releases it, including all of the banks....

That makes sense Nav, any rate in an instruction manual word have to be artificial. Instruction manual only teaches you to prepare for when the real rate comes out.

hound

Back to top Go down

Post by paidinfull Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:02 pm

"WHATEVER !"

DOUBLE B

I assu you have contacts?,intel?,more to add than this?If not then refrain from posting and yes i misspelled and left me out for a reason

paidinfull
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:25 pm

Just how many replying to my post either actually were on that call or bothered to take the time to listen closely to the recording of it??? Yah, I didn't think so!

This info on the call was not about "some instruction manual" lol not sure where someone got that from??

This is the first time in a LONG time that I have felt some renewed hope in this RV~so again do NOT post your sarcastic replies just ONCE for God's sake-yeeesh! Rolling Eyes

I am SOOOOOO glad I am not one of the gurus/experts!!! :shock:

Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Catherine wrote:Just how many replying to my post either actually were on that call or bothered to take the time to listen closely to the recording of it??? Yah, I didn't think so!

This info on the call was not about "some instruction manual" lol not sure where someone got that from??

This is the first time in a LONG time that I have felt some renewed hope in this RV~so again do NOT post your sarcastic replies just ONCE for God's sake-yeeesh! Rolling Eyes

Thank you for your post Catherine.....I wanted to listen to that call but didn't have time.....I appreciate you taking time out to let us know what they said......IMO when the old banking system finally dies.....the new one will take over.....I have a funny feeling that is very soon! GBU and keep up the great job! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dinarling77 Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:40 pm

Catherine wrote:Just how many replying to my post either actually were on that call or bothered to take the time to listen closely to the recording of it??? Yah, I didn't think so!

Catherine,

just this once...Thanks for the post and go $8+ RV

• Your favorite (DID) Dissociative Identity Disorder DDD member
dinarling77
dinarling77
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr. Linda Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:48 am

Catherine, I listened to the entire call LIVE, and I can say that we were all shocked, amazingly surprised, and overwhelmed to hear the information about the $8.47 GBP rate as give by D-Money, a banker, whose relative is an FBI agent and who sent D-Money the copy of the signed Erbil agreement, along with the incredible rate post. D-Money was shocked, but he told all of us this information anyway. He, of course, said that he was dubious about the rate, because he thought that the rate would have to be tied to the US Dollar instead of the GBP, the British Pound.

Now, also, BGG, Poppy, Dewey, and many others on the call advised us NOT to take this information as the gospel truth, but be aware that intel, while seeming to be accurate at the time, can change VERY SUDDENLY, because, after all, WE ARE DEALING WITH IRAQ!!! And, Maliki!!!

All of us on the call were amazed, and I can tell you, I WAS DUMBFOUNDED!!! But, I remember what OKIE has always told us -- intel CAN and DOES CHANGE minute by minute. So, I prayed, asked the Lord to calm me down from my overt excitement, and decided to REMAIN CALM!!! This, of course, is very hard to do, as we all wait with expectation and excitement!!!! Go RV!!

"Please, God, take control of the RV, and our hearts and minds as we wait!!! May we receive our blessing, and remember to give You all the praise and glory! Jubilee!! AMEN!!!"

:queen: Razz Razz Razz bounce affraid affraid bounce bounce bounce Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dr. Linda
Dr. Linda
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

This is from Dinar Recaps~ Empty From Dinar Recaps

Post by Nav Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:04 am

Dr. Linda

You may have been "shocked, amazingly surprised, and overwhelmed to hear the information about the $8.47 GBP rate as give by D-Money, a banker, whose relative is an FBI agent", but with a little common sense, anyone should know that no will have the new rate before the CBI releases it....

Yes, some Intel can change suddenly, but this kind of Intel only changes because it was inaccurate to begin with...

Yes, I guess OKIE would tell you that his intel "CAN and DOES CHANGE minute by minute", which explains why he has called the RV so many times unsuccessfully before.

Nav

Back to top Go down

This is from Dinar Recaps~ Empty Keep the Faith

Post by topoftemountain Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:48 am

I heard the call live and think that with God anything is possible, also think that the "intel" from Dmoney was for real and that when God pours out a blessing that we can not contain, that is what He means. He can also do exceedingly above what we can even THINK or ASK. now with all that said, the simple truth of the matter is we need to be still, be patient and wait on the Lord, for ultimately, He is in control to do His will and complete every good work...it is here, He just said to hold, hold, hold.....be at peace it is just around the corner, literally. .. be mindful of Him and be in constant praise and worship, as the praise and worship goes forth he takes care of the "battles", and above all, while you are in a holding pattern, allow yourself to be still and know that He is God. Love and Blessings

topoftemountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:01 am

foundbetter wrote:another guru. ok one more i guess.
SEEMS LIKE NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO POST SOME UPBEAT OR POSSITIVE INFORMATION WITH OUT {OH NO ANOTHER GURU FROM YOU] AS THEY SAY IF YOU CANT SAY SOMETHING NICE THEN SHUT YOUR TRAPLZE. GO RV!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR THE POST CATHERINE! delete hemademe crazyspin threadsneaker :happyjoy:
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Catherine Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:51 pm

OO OO OOOOO! Was it me being called a GURU?!?! lmao Wink I gotta know!!!

You are welcome whoever thanked me Wink I just wanted to share what I did since it got me going from "crap how much longer? is it ever gonna happen?" etc. to a calm happiness (vs crazy OMG I want to crank the music and hit the champagne Rich Queen is sending me)~~~lol but she doesn't know she is sending it!!! he he
he.
Catherine
Catherine
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by foundbetter Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:27 pm

did any of it come to pass? hmmm nope. a wait is called for then. the only thing increasing is the amount of people in the know.

foundbetter

Back to top Go down

Post by sncpitts Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:51 pm

I was on the call live and what sounded weird was that he was going on and on about what the computer said at the banks and all the info he had and then like an after thought he said. "Oh and I know the rate." Now if it were me and I knew how many people all wanted in on the info would that be one of the first things I say or more of an after thought?

For what it is worth I hope he is right 110% but if not I wont doubt it.
sncpitts
sncpitts

http://www.tdarkcabal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum