Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
12 -  KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
12 -  KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
12 -  KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
12 -  KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
12 -  KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
12 -  KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
12 -  KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
12 -  KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
12 -  KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
12 -  KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
12 -  KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
12 -  KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
12 -  KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
12 -  KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
12 -  KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
12 -  KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
12 -  KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
12 -  KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
12 -  KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
12 -  KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18

Go down

12 -  KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18 Empty KTFA CC w/ Frank26, DELTA Highlights by Clare 11/5/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:39 am

KTFA

Clare » November 6th, 2018

GREAT CC!!! THANKS FRANK, WALKINGSTICK, DELTA & TEAMS!!!!

Happy 10 YEAR Anniversary Frank & Tink!!! We love you!!!

--POTUS Punishing Iran & their currency to bring them into compliance ..to get into a ME Basket...

--This idea has been in process all of 2018...Crescendo now with the need of the RI ...

--Iraq Social Media Hot right now... Reassuring Citizens, still going to lift the 3 zeros ...

--Iran has Dinars...it looks like Iran is forcing Iraq to revalue their currency, with it's demand of payment for Electricity...either 1 trillion Dinar, or 1 Billion Dollars... just RI Iraq!!!!

--Interesting reason behind Paris Club Reduction...60% of Paris Club debt has been reduced...given reduction, for the RI of IQD!

--RI is fact occurring @ 1-1

--Reduction will help with RV next year, the same way the ME Basket solidly formed will help the RV in 2019...it's a precursor... they are telling Iraq, go ahead join the international community...

--Alak will be named Gov. of CBI...comes from powerful, influential family...but not popular...BUT.. the best of the worst...

--A lot of comments on CBI social media....would be nice to have official announcement of Alak, its a precursor, then ART 2 …

Art 2 is Coming!!! They are educating the citizens … looks good for November.

Don Article Post #12.."Thanks to Trump, the Entire Mideast Now Knows: You're Either With America, or Against Us" You and teams called it Frank!

Thanks Don, Samson & JJ and all Admins!

This CC is in Frank's opinion & this post is in my opinion.

---

Monday Night KTFA CC 11-5-18

The first part is business Promo and the second part is Dinar/Iraq Intel

PLAYBACK # : 641.715.3639 PIN: 156996#

https://fccdl.in/FWwdKhuFnY

---

Samson » November 6th, 2018

Designing Public Financial Management Reform in Iraq

5th November, 2018

Designing a Successful Approach to Public Financial Management Reform in Iraq

The path to recovery and reconstruction in post-conflict Iraq is fraught with pitfalls.

The new government will need to tread carefully if it is to maintain macroeconomic stability and fiscal discipline, while trying to address the urgent needs of citizens through improved service delivery, job creation and protecting security gains.

As a result, there is little doubt that the government will be forced to expand public spending on essential services, re-open the public sector job market to absorb rising unemployment, and continue to invest in the security sector to ensure that the Iraqi Security Forces are adequately trained and equipped to counter the resurgent threat of terrorism.

Indeed, these necessities will likely be reflected in the 2019 federal budget. The initial draft of the budget that was submitted to cabinet reveals a 23% rise in total spending compared to 2018, while total government revenues are projected to increase by 16% at approximately $90 billion.

The number of budgeted public sector employees will also expand by 46,000 people. Given the higher than expected rise in oil prices, it seems that austerity measures will be relaxed to some extent.

Iraq will likely end this year on a budget surplus. The country is now generating nearly $8 billion in oil revenues each month, compared to just over $2 billion in January 2016.According to Ministry of Finance data, a budget surplus of $12.6 billion was achieved by the end of July 2018 and if current trends continue, the surplus could exceed $24 billion by the end of the year LINK

Please click here to download full report - http://www.bayancenter.org/en/.....9899.pdf

Integrity returns to the state a property of seven billion dinars and adjust its false priorities

6th November, 2018

The Investigation Department of the Integrity Commission revealed on Tuesday that the staff of the Karbala investigation office in the Authority were able to detect fraud and fraud in the transfer of ownership of a property of 18 dunums and 1417 meters.

In a statement received by Mawazine News, the department said that the Karbala investigation team conducted extensive investigations and investigations, including the Property Claims Commission, the Agriculture Directorate, the State Real Estate Department and the Real Estate Registry in Karbala. Of the defendants who claimed to buy the property through a mock auction with a false letter allegedly issued by the Department of State Real Estate in the province.

She pointed out that "the estimated value of the property amounted to (6,905,500,000) billion dinars, and that the seizure was based on a judicial note."

The department added that "the Karbala investigation office in the Integrity Commission handed over the property to the State Property Department in the province; pursuant to the decision of the judge of the Karbala Investigation Court to consider the cases of integrity, indicating that the judicial decision ensures that the Chamber will initiate a cancellation action against the beneficiaries.

It is worth mentioning that the estimated value of properties that the Authority was able to re-state ownership in the province of Karbala during the current year amounted to more than (230 billion) billion dinars. LINK

US “to Grant Iraq Waiver over Iran Sanctions”

6th November, 2018

The United States has told Iraq that it will be allowed to keep importing crucial gas, energy supplies and food items from Iran after Washington reimposes sanctions on Tehran’s oil sector, three Iraqi officials said.

The waiver is conditional on Iraq not paying Iran for the imports in US dollars, said the officials, who included a member of Iraq’s ministerial committee that oversees energy activities, Reuters reported. The US sanctions take effect on Nov. 4.

The ministerial committee official said Iraq’s finance ministry had set up an account with a state-run bank where Baghdad would deposit in Iraqi dinars the amounts owed to Iran for the imports.

Central bank officials said in August that Iraq’s economy is so closely linked to Iran that Baghdad would ask Washington for permission to ignore some US sanctions. Iraq imports crucial supplies from its neighbor including gas for power stations. LINK

Oil prices fall due to Iran sanctions exceptions and economic concerns

6th November, 2018

Oil prices tumbled on Tuesday on the back of exceptions from sanctions Washington gave to allow Iran's biggest buyer to continue importing from Tehran as well as concerns about an economic slowdown that could curb fuel demand growth

At 0653 GMT, US crude futures at $ 62.90 a barrel were down 20 cents, or 0.3 percent, from the previous settlement

Brent crude fell 47 cents, or 0.6 percent, to $ 72.70 a barrel

Analysts said expectations of an economic slowdown in the coming months had a negative impact on fuel demand estimates as supply worries eased after Washington granted exemptions to eight Iranian oil importers to allow them to continue buying

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum