Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens"

Go down

After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens" Empty After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens"

Post by claud39 Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:28 pm

https://www.sotaliraq.com/2018/11/06/%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D9%82-%D9%85%D8%B9-%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD-%D8%AD%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%83-%D9%84%D8%A5%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%8A-%D8%B9/

06/11/2018

[size=52]After an agreement with Saleh movement to remove Maliki from the post of Vice President of Iraq and the latter "vows and threatens"[/size]

[size=45]Saudi Arabia's Okaz newspaper reported on Monday that the reopening of the fall of the city of Mosul, but the organization is calling for the removal of the head of a coalition of law from the post of Vice President.[/size]
[size=45]The newspaper quoted sources in the issue issued today, that parliamentary action launched in this regard after the disclosure of understandings between President Barham Saleh, with Maliki for his post as vice president.[/size]
[size=45]The sources added that the new parliamentary move coincides with a project to be discussed by the parliament, reducing the number of vice presidents from three to one.[/size]
[size=45]The sources pointed out that a group of deputies fought about 10 days ago to collect documents that condemn Maliki and the political, administrative and financial excesses that he carried out during his tenure as prime minister, stressing that the most important file that will be reopened is the fall of Mosul.[/size]
[size=45]The sources said that the former parliament took full responsibility for the fall of Mosul, but none of the sanctions and accountability were not made without knowing the reasons.[/size]
[size=45]In the meantime, the transfer of an Iraqi parliamentary source for al-Maliki, promising to those who seek to return such files, stressing his adherence to the post of Vice President, armed with the decision of the Federal Court, which returned to the site last year, despite the parliament's decision to hold the responsibility in the fall of Mosul.[/size]

[size=45]Maliki threatened, according to sources, to open files "large" capable of revealing all the facts about the excesses of some political forces in parliament, which will lose its popularity in front of public opinion.[/size]
claud39
claud39
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum