Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/5/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 11/5/18

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   11/5/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 11/5/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Nov 06, 2018 9:16 am

(Cliff notes by Sunny)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .No updates so I guess we’ll start where we left off . . .

TNT UPDATE, Sunday, Nov 4, 2018

Iraq has requested permission to ignore some of the US imposed sanctions against Iran in order to continue their import trade relations. US dollars will not be involved in the transactions, only Iraqi Dinars.

PM Madhi only has four candidates for Tuesday’s Parliament session. He has postponed selecting the other four to complete a seated cabinet.

Leaders in Baghdad are holding a meeting today (Sunday) demanding that PM Mahdi announce all eight of his cabinet selectee’s.

Kurdistan regional Parliament will hold it’s first official meeting on Tuesday.

2nd TNT UPDATE, Sunday, Nov 4, 2018

The CBI site was down for awhile today, but it’s back to normal now.Apparently, today’s leaders meeting in Baghdad garnered two more names to be considered for Madhi’s cabinet on Tuesday’s voting session.

With six names now reported, only two remain to have the government fully seated even though the general thought that it is not necessary for a currency revalue. Time Will Tell!

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT!

Here is what is going on today. Mahdi has removed the ??? from the Green Zone. Wanted everyone to know they were included and wanted the government to know they were part of the people. Good idea but 4 bombs went off in Baghdad.

We’ve been saying for months, get it done before disruption. Bombing starts and now the vote has been moved to Sunday.

Not thirty minutes ago, said the vote will take place on Sunday, they have all the names and they are going to vote and have every member of Parliament re-do their oath of office all at the same time. All 8 names will be submitted and voted on.

Some people still think we need to have those 8 names for the CBI to be comfortable or the CBI is requiring that. I doubt that. Constitutionally they already have a GOI.

Issue with Iraq today. Already took over one bank this morning for being out of compliance. Fill all the holes before they do the RV. Iraq has been excluded from some sanctions. Can still trade for oil, feed, things they need but have to do it in Dinar. They are going to pay Iran with Dinar.

Iran has been talking to the EU nations to make sure they will support them. A couple of countries have asked for waivers from sanctions to continue doing business with Iran. Every article out there will tell you our governments aim is to cripple their economy, so their people will rise up. That is the goal!

Iran has already said they would come back to the table and talk. They just don’t like the way they are being talked to. Demanding things and saying, ‘quit being a bully.’ I understand that. Nobody wants to be bullied. That is the issue with Iran.

US put out statements this morning on Iraq and GOI is upset about it. Saying they are trying to work things out.

Whose bombing? Nobody knows, nobody took credit for it. Over the weekend Maliki had meetings . . . to convince them he needs to be VP. We know what happened last time Maliki was about to be removed . . . a whole invasion called ISIS. . .for him to be a dictator. Didn’t work. today is exactly what we expected to see from Iran, Maliki, Amin, because this is their last chance to be in power.

Everything I’m hearing is Iraq really wants to revalue their currency. It’s going to take them more than months, even a year to eradicate the corruption in their GOI and life style. That’s where it’s really at, in their lifestyle, but they are willing to fight for it.

No vote tomorrow. . . now we have to wait till Sunday and hope it goes through. We do know they have 8 names. Why they put it off till Sunday? I don’t know. Maybe because 21 people died this morning.

Banks: Nothing as far as updates. Really quiet. Everybody is quiet. I thought a good thing. They have never been this quiet. We know it’s not happening today. Never thought it would happen tomorrow. (voting). I don’t even look for it till Wed. – Thurs – Friday and hopefully by that time we will have an update.

People send me a lot of junk: about our government doesn’t want us to have this money; Trump stopped it; the cabal is holding him down. It’s all BS! Or it’s started in Hong Kong and waiting for the election to start it here; not going to happen till 2019 cause they don’t want Trump to be successful -It’s nonsense! It’s the US that’s been vetoing it.

The same family owns 70% of all the central banks around the world. It’s only going to make them richer. Why don’t they want it to happen? It doesn’t make sense. Now saying our government is the cabal. . .

CURRENT WINDOW: Tony: Banks quiet . . .We know it’s not happening today. Never thought it would happen tomorrow. (voting). I don’t even look for it till Wed – Thurs – Friday. (Tony received a text during the call that the cash went back this morning) Tony: That branch sent it back. I’ve told you before banks can only have so much money on hand. That does not mean the rest of them did.

Tony: They have already educated the people God knows how many times? The real question is how long will they have the people walk around with bags full of money just to buy groceries.

As long as they have a plan I’m going with them. The only thing we have to worry about now is what’s going on between Iraq and Iran. Right now I’m hearing it is still a “GO!”

IRAQ: Bombing in Baghdad this morning – 21 people killed. Tony: Whose bombing? Nobody knows, nobody took credit for it. Over the weekend Maliki had meetings . . . to convince them he needs to be VP. We know what happened last time Maliki was about to be removed . . . a whole invasion called ISIS.

CBI: took over United Investment Bank for non-compliance issues. https://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t65065174/the-central-bank-puts-the-united-investment-bank-under-trust/ Tony: Everything I’m hearing Iraq really wants to revalue their currency.

CBI Investigation: Tony:

Article just came out and letting everybody know the CBI will be exposed to a scandal caused by daily auction; something going on within the CBI and some of the banks that have used it. $232 million nearly 3’x what it was. Actually exposing it for what it is before the world and everything else. . . We’ll have to see what affect that actually as on it. . .

Tony: Right now I’m hearing it is still a “GO!”

Article: The Scandal of the Central Bank (of Iraq):

https://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t65065905/the-scandal-of-the-central-bank-which-is-preoccupied-with-th/

Tony: Now we hear CBI under investigation. Everyone that has been involved in the currency auctions. We knew that a month ago. This is just the first day it’s come out. . . My guy at the CBI said this morning, “Don’t worry. We are right where the GOI wants us to be.” That’s what I got to take. Right now I’m hearing it is still a “GO!”

Parliament: No vote on the remaining cabinet members tomorrow. The vote on the 8 cabinet members has been moved to next Sunday. Tony: Constitutionally they already have a GOI. . . none of my contacts here or over there are saying we need these 8 people. . . they usually do things two days before they say they will. That could happen here. Re-do their oath of office: Want to get everyone back there and take a full vote, not a partial vote. As of this morning that’s what they decided to do and on their television letting them know it was changed to Sunday.

Exemption from Iran Sanctions granted for oil, food, necessities but they cannot use the USD to pay for them. They have to pay Iran in Dinars.

Gazette: No information on if/when the Gazette came out and what it said.

Gold discovery in Iraq is just under the ground surface. Tony: You don’t even have to dig for it.

Maliki: Tony: Trying to get a deputy position. Bombs going off. They are going to try and disrupt another way. Cause some kind of conflict.

INTERNATIONAL:

Iran sanctions are in effects. Iran seeking EU support. Some countries have applied for waivers to continue to conduct business with Iran. Iran has been removed from the Swift system (International banking system) so only money they can deal in is the Dinar. Iran has already said they are willing to come back to the table, they just don’t like the US bullying them. People in Iran are holding hands and shouting in the street, unifying against the US. Tony: They are not doing what we (the US) wanted them to do. . . the people who aren’t making the decisions are the ones suffering from this. Is it going to boil over into Iraq? I could see it easily doing that. Can’t get mad about people trying to survive.

Currencies

UNITED STATES:
US issued statements this morning that has the GOI upset.

Banks: Quiet . . .quiet . .. quiet. Money movement last week was for amounts higher than usual. Tony: They have delivered money to the banks before and then went back to get it. They are ready for us RIGHT NOW! . . .We seriously don’t think it will make it to next week! If it does, they will take it back again. We are hoping this time, it actually goes through. . . I’ll let you know, (if) it’s over and they went back and got the money. (Tony received a text at this point that the cash went back today on the 10 am truck) . . . Tony: That branch sent it back. I’ve told you before banks can only have so much money on hand. That does not mean the rest of them did.

Taxes: No change in the previous information that it will be a non-taxable event.

800 #’s: No release of the numbers or information regarding their release.

3-D Printing: Tony: . . . during the US gold rush they were fighting over the land and the goldmine. Working like crazy, 7 days a week, digging, digging, digging for little nuggets of gold. Hundreds of people doing that. They bought picks and shovels. The guy sitting in the store made more money than all of them put together. Look at something related. If I’m looking at 3-D companies, I need to look at, out of all these printers, how many companies make these parts that everybody is going to need. Or the right (widget?) for those machines.

EXCHANGING: Banks do not know of any limits/caps. Tony: The banks have said they will process anything you bring.

Accounts: Move money from the initial exchanged account into a 2nd account maybe even a third account to add another layer of protection from the initial exchange account. Tony: I will go to my wealth manager and move my money into a new account and have him lock my account down so no one else can look at the account. . . I’m telling my WM I don’t want anyone from this bank contacting me without going through him first.

ZIM Information: No update or change in previously given information this call.

Q & A: TNT Forum
– Gift my children $15,000 tax ramifications? In a Roth? Ray: They would have to place it in their Roth and call the IRS for tax questions.
– How is the US going to be gold backed with no gold? Tony: According to our government we still have gold. We are going to be gold backed. We do have gold.

Q & A: Callers
– Heard a rumor, Mahdi is prepared to resign, if they don’t stop messing with him and let him get his cabinet in place. Ray: He said that a month ago. It’s nothing new.
– Ray:
Portland suburb of Oregon – The ATM machine asked if I wanted $20 or $50. Tony: It’s the area they put the machines in. . . in Stockton, CA. the ATM machines put out $5 bills.
– Daughter out of the country, 20-30 hour flight. She only has 200,000. The contract rate would be lovely. No POA. Tony: I’d go to the bank right now and explain the situation. Get the forms and Fed Ex them to her and Fed Ex them back.

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

Tony . . . Okay guys, we went through everything. No next Sunday vote. They have a GOI right now. Other than that not a whole lot for us to do but wait and see if bank comes out with new schedule; CBI comes out with what they are going to do. Be positive, be ready. I don’t see anything that tells me it’s not happening . . . that it goes to 2019. No bank saying that. A lot of people with opinions Looks like CBI going forward to me.

Ray . . .If anything develops between now and Wednesday, we will keep you informed and be back for our regularly scheduled call on Wednesday. (played “I Believe.”)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum