Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Mountain Goat   10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Mountain Goat   10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Mountain Goat   10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Mountain Goat   10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Mountain Goat   10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Mountain Goat   10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Mountain Goat   10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Mountain Goat   10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Mountain Goat   10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Mountain Goat   10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Mountain Goat   10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Mountain Goat   10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Mountain Goat   10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Mountain Goat   10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Mountain Goat   10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Mountain Goat   10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Mountain Goat   10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Mountain Goat   10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Mountain Goat   10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Mountain Goat   10/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat 10/29/18

2 posters

Go down

Mountain Goat   10/29/18 Empty Mountain Goat 10/29/18

Post by Mountain Goatee Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:59 am

October 29, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you news today.

We can see the news from Iraq is slow once again. We are at another lull. As far as the elections go we are waiting for early November to get the rest of the ministers but most importantly to see who is going to be the next three Vice Presidents. We are seeing lots of articles being put out by the State of Law coalition on this subject matter, however we know this is mostly propaganda and being hopeful. Nothing is definite. Remember the Sadr Movement does not want any old politicians in this new government. So the chances of having the Nori al-Maliki or the other two VPs back in the VP positions is slim to none. However, we must consider Maliki and his goons will continue to try and try right up until the announcement and vote in parliament. What scares me the most is we did already read an article that deals were made with Maliki in order to form the new government. Is this really true? I doubt it! Why do I say this? I say this because if these rumors were true they would have already announced the three VP or at least Maliki and they since they have not yet done so this is a sign it is not yet all over and probably no such deals had been made after all.

So Iraqi is now putting the emphasis again back on the economy, the 2019 budget and the implementation of the “Investment Law”. With in the article I have put my comments and explanation of why these articles today are VERY important. I always try not to include any news unless it is truly news worthy for our investment.

More news….

Remember the parallel between the USA and Iraq with corruption and "deep state" operatives. Please go and read my Facebook Notes on this subject matter if you haven't already done so. This deep state and New World Order is like a virus that just won't die.

So November 6th is mid-term voting for Congress and Senate seats in the USA and I strong suggest that everyone go out and vote. If you know of someone who needs a ride to the polls please take them and vote. This is a VERY critical time for the USA and may be the last chance to get anything of any significant change within the USA away from these “New World Order” liars and manipulator politicians of the left wing ultra-liberals. I tried to bring some videos to you (in my Facebook Video section) to help you understand why this country is going down the tubes and who is behind it. It is not just coincidence but a well thought out long-term plan to bring down one of the greatest nations ever on the planet (that we know of in our lifetime). So if you want to bring back this greatness, turn back these outraged policies of the past and most importantly bring those responsible to justice, then we must use the political system to do so and do it now. Unlike the left wing who we can now see want nothing more than violence and gang tactics to get their way. Oh – aren’t they the same ones who claim president Trump is the fascist and going to “enslave” everyone? Really? Who is paying them to riot? Who is paying these crowds to agitate the citizens? We must also look at the latest fiasco of the judicial hearings on the Supreme Court judge Kavanaugh appointment and what these sleaze bags are capable of. It is time now to weed them out. Your voice was heard in 2016 and it can make a difference now too.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

CURRENT PARLIAMENT INCLUDES PEOPLE WHO WERE FORMER PRISONERS

Baghdad today - follow-up

David Petraeus, former director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), said weapons in Iraq were not under state control, noting that the country's CURRENT PARLIAMENT INCLUDES PEOPLE WHO WERE IN PRISON DURING HIS TERM OF COMMAND OF US FORCES AFTER 2007 PETRAEUS, a former commander of US forces in Iraq, said during his participation in the Manama Dialogue Forum that "weapons in Iraq are not currently under state control and this "is a matter of stopping.

There are people in the Iraqi parliament who were in prison when he was commander of US" forces in Iraq, which is suspicious and worrying," he said

The current US administration does not seem to make concessions to Iran as the previous" administration did, and the companies have to choose between the United States and Iran," he said he stressed the need to "stop Iran's nuclear activities" and stop its support for what he called "terrorist militias", noting that "Tehran increased its interference in the region.

COALITION OF STATE LAW HOPES TO GET ANOTHER MINISTRY AND THE COALITION LEADER NURI AL-MALIKI TO RETAIN THE POST OF VICE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC

(Mnt Goat – Note it does not say Maliki is now or even that it is certain he will maintain the VP position thus his immunity. The article merely says they “Hopes” to get it. Also they tell us that – “in naming the Vice-President of the Republic comes through a proposal of the President of the Republic and submitted to the parliament to vote." So nothing is certain yet so don’t go off half-cocked with hysteria about Maliki again. Do you think a Sadrist Movement parliament is going to put Maliki back in office?).

Information / Baghdad ..

The coalition of state law, on Sunday, it hopes to get another ministry when the cabinet cabal after the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research, noting that the coalition leader Nuri al-Maliki will retain the post of Vice President of the Republic.

"The coalition of the rule of law has received one ministry so far, the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research hopes to get another ministry when the completion of the ministerial cabin."

He added that "the head of the coalition Nuri al-Maliki will retain the post of Vice President of the Republic evidence that the Federal Court returned the three deputies to their posts and this is related to the composition of the state," noting that "the mechanism in naming the Vice-President of the Republic comes through a proposal of the President of the Republic and submitted to the parliament to vote."

The newspaper "Asharq al-Awsat" Saudi Arabia revealed on Sunday, there are sharp differences within the Sunni House on the post of Vice President, while noting that the head of the coalition of decision Osama Nujaifi decided to retain his seat of parliament.

CORRUPTION FILES FROM PAST 15 YEARS MUST BE OPENED: SAAIRUN MP

Saairun MP Raad al-Mukassousi stated that one of the alliance’s priorities during the next phase is working to open all files of corruption from the past 15 years.

Mukassousi said in a press statement that Saairun Alliance is following the approach of the project to reform the state system, fight corruption and eradicate this scourge that has gnawed away at state institutions.

He also called on the government to prevent officials from traveling before investigations into corruption are complete.

“WE WILL WORK TO OPEN ALL FILES OF CORRUPTION OVER THE PAST 15 YEARS WITHOUT EXCEPTION OR FEAR OF ANYONE,” Mukassousi said, calling on newly sworn-in Prime Minister Adil Abdul Mahdi to open files regarding education, health, electricity, agriculture, industry, trade, housing, resources, and the fall of Mosul, adding that these issues have been a major reason for the decline in services and widespread corruption.

IRAQI ECONOMY FACES A NUMBER OF ECONOMIC CHALLENGES THAT THREATEN POLITICAL AND SOCIAL STABILITY

(Mnt Goat – I highly suggest everyone read this article today to find out what is really holding back the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar)

Shatha Khalil *

The Iraqi economy faces a number of economic challenges that threaten political and social stability, such as poverty, unemployment, inflation and destructive infrastructure, high production costs, administrative and financial corruption, environmental pollution, water problems, deterioration of agricultural and industrial production, and so on. And without any corresponding preventive measures by the State, or to develop strategies that would provide appropriate and appropriate solutions to solve these challenges because of their preoccupation with the issue of security and terrorism, which requires the development of an integrated strategy Through which these challenges are addressed.

Obstacles to Iraq’s accession to the World Trade Organization:

Iraq is witnessing its transition in its economic policy, and the transition from the central economy oriented to the market economy, has decided to join the World Trade Organization according to the following stages:

 On February 11, 2004, Iraq submitted its application for accession as an observer to the World Trade Organization (WTO) and was approved by the General Council.

 But is Iraq eligible to join the World Trade Organization (WTO)? Iraq has adopted wide open policies towards the world, and sought to establish important economic and legislative bases that operate according to the mechanisms of the market system – supply and demand – after an economic siege that lasted more than a decade. It was marginalized on the map of the world economic system and its deprivation Of investment opportunities, progress, development and technological know-how that should have enabled it to cope with the rapid developments and developments in the international market and to change its competitiveness in the last two decades.

 Iraq suffered international isolation in a world that was swept by the currents of integration of its companies, liberalization of its markets and integration, especially financial ones, and the supremacy of the neo-liberalism, which required extensive economic transformations in the field of informatics and financial services.

 However, in the integration of financial markets with assets of more than $ 850 trillion, the acronym of financial globalization, the main focus of the global neoliberal economy, and the introduction of the GATT transition from the year (WTO). The latter was concerned with organizing a wide range of trade in services, particularly financial services, which were named after the GATS in 1994, based on the Uruguay Round.

 At a time when global gross domestic product did not exceed 70 trillion dollars per year in 2013, and the value of world trade in goods and services annually is only less than one-third of this world output, trade in currency conversion and speculation is about four and a half trillion Trillion dollars a day in the international monetary and financial markets, a trade of financial speculation that exceeds the annual total of more than fifty times the total world trade in the activity of goods and services in light of international trade and financial exchanges, Iraq has moved to important regulatory levels in the transition to a market economy, to break the effects of its international isolation, progress in financial services and improve the foreign investment environment, through banking and investment law, the Central Bank Law, Which allows foreign banks to work in Iraq and allows the transfer of capital and currency in a way that serves the opening of Iraq to the world, in the conditions of a central rent economy difficult to understand the liberal market, which nevertheless provided positive opportunities and the foundations of legal and regulatory promising Iraqi Business Group.

 The situation of Iraq will not allow it to be in the course of international economic competition, as there are still more than five thousand text of the legislative impediment to economic freedom and market activity, which the legal circles are studying today, which need to be amended, so that Iraq can integrate into trade and investment And to prepare it to join the World Trade Organization, according to the terms of membership, so that our country obtains the condition of the most favored state and the principle of national treatment.

Problems and obstacles to Iraq’s accession to the WTO:

While oil production dominates more than 60% of GDP, it uses only 2% of the Iraqi labor force, which accounts for only 22% of the total population. Which means that there is a huge imbalance in the composition of human productive wealth and the ability to invest it, especially the female labor force, which complains neglect, ignorance and illiteracy on a large scale.

 The country’s exports of crude oil and its revenues constitute the absolute absolute majority of total exports, the revenues of the general budget and the country’s foreign exchange earnings. In addition, the World Trade Organization (WTO) rules out crude oil as a commodity within the internationally traded commodity group, Is the essence of the contradiction in Iraq’s accession to that organization, which excludes crude oil.

 If the World Trade Organization allows oil to be included in the price, it will be determined by global supply and demand, away from the cartel of producer groups represented by the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) or consumer groups represented by the International Energy Organization and its lines and programs in rationalizing oil demand and its role in rationing production And the impact on prices, which put price restrictions and the amount of a commercial commodity, but the political strategy is the driving force of Iraq’s foreign trade.

 The agricultural sector, which comprises one-third of the population of Iraq and about 22% of the actual labor force, contributes to the GDP at a rate of only 5-7% at best. This makes Iraq almost an importer and does not have the necessary resources to provide grain food security. Or agricultural inputs, after shrinking agricultural areas produced by desertification and salinization and weak infrastructure, which overcome the disruption of more than 80% of the arable land, and the percentage of local security of grain exceeds 40% of the wheat crop in the best cases, and little mention of other varieties Which are partially covered by imports Ge, such as rice field and other crops.

 The agricultural sector with the oil sector is structurally opposed in the direction of openness to the global market and in two different ways, in terms of the impact of trade benefits and costs, the global market forces or supply and demand have become strong, both in the demand for oil and its impact on the value of Iraqi exports, Food and its impact on the cost of Iraqi imports.

 With reference to the philosophy of reducing customs restrictions by 24% and abolishing non-tariff restrictions, which are imposed by the World Trade Organization on the member country of the developing countries to work and implement them within six years from the date of accession, as well as the reduction of agricultural subsidies by 13.3% Ten years of accession, these conditions collide with the conditions of the agricultural market and food stock exchange.

The world is living in agricultural monopolies, offset by a deterioration in Iraqi agricultural development, posing a real threat to food security unless it is preceded by an agrarian program for self-sufficiency. Iraq will need a green revolution like Mexico and many other Latin American countries. Between three and six major monopolies in the world control 80-90% of the agricultural trade, controlling prices and quantities such as wheat, sugar, tea, coffee, cotton, jute and other products, while ten multinational companies still dominate one third of seed and pesticide production in the world.

In spite of the above, the entry of Iraq, regularity in the global economic space through the WTO, and its dealings with international groups, on conditions that apply to all formally, at a time when the world is still divided between the North and South, or advanced industrial center countries and the developing world .

 The status of Iraq under Chapter VII of the UN Charter since 1990 until its completion on 30 June 2013, made Iraq in a negative economic environment hostile to development, and perhaps a barrier to natural integration in the global market, which has been banned for decades over the past because of restrictions on Iraq Until recently, that it was a high-risk country, a threat to world peace, and the use of force against it, despite the elimination of the objective reasons under which the economic sanctions were imposed on Iraq in due course.

 The accession of Iraq to regional economic zones, such as the Greater Arab Free Trade Area and other economic agreements within the League of Arab States, or other forms of regional integration and integration, should take into account the implementation of the provisions of the WTO Agreement, GATT, which have both become bound by the implementation of trade agreements, so any commercial facilities within the framework of regional agreements, become without benefit or value if they are without facilities provided within the framework of the World Trade Organization.

 On the other hand, the survival of Iraq is isolated from its international environment without a climate of interaction with markets and international organizations, especially the World Trade Organization, it will cost a lot because of the loss of the advantages and opportunities regulatory, technological and legal benefits, and other areas of investment and arbitration and ensure intellectual property rights and address dumping commodity , And others, opportunities that isolation from the organized world does not provide, nor can it gradually transform into a group of stable and low-risk countries that aspire to a shift towards openness to the world and can only be achieved by the availability of capacity Z formal integration of Iraq into the global trading system and its institutions of the World Trade Organization and in accordance with the foundations of a negotiated fair.

Dumping policy:

Despite the attention of the Organization to the issue of dumping, which started many laws that prevent dumping, but we find that some of the member states of the Organization, the adoption of this policy to achieve its interests at the expense of damage to the interests of others, as did the United States of America when the large quantities Of the maize crop to the Philippines, and the sale of one ton at a price that is 30 percent below the world price, which is the biggest harm to more than two million farmers living on maize production in the Philippines.

In Iraq, the Iraqi market was exposed to global markets after the US occupation in 2003, and was flooded with agricultural commodities, some of them are of poor quality and sold at low prices, which led the consumer to go towards, because of low income and weak knowledge of the negative effects on health, society and economy, The negative impact on local production, because of the inability of the local producer to compete with the importer, for the high costs of its production, especially after the lifting of agricultural support, which left the peasant leaves his land. Consequently, the dumping policy negatively affected agricultural production and destroyed it, and led to increased unemployment in the countryside.

This is expected when Iraq joins the organization:

1.The negative impact of this policy on the local production continues for the following reasons:

 Poor quality laws and regulations.

 Poor health control.

 Weak tariff efficiency.

 The need for the Iraqi market for agricultural crops due to low domestic production.

 The absence of a technical team specialized in dispute resolution. Most of the disputes between developing and developed countries have been resolved in favor of developed countries because of the weak capacity and possibilities of negotiators from developing countries.

2.Intellectual property rights:

Iraq has gone a long way in producing some components of the agro-technology package such as improved seeds, seeds and fertilizers, which have played a major role in increasing agricultural production, as well as Iraq’s possession of scientific expertise and research centers, which reflected positively on agricultural production, To the relative self-sufficiency of some agricultural crops, such as fruits, vegetables, eggs and chickens, and the rise of strategic and industrial grain production to about 43% of the actual need.

After the occupation in 2003, Iraq has become totally dependent on importing the components of the technological package from abroad, because of the killing, displacement and arrest of most of its research cadres, as well as the destruction of most, if not all, research centers on the pretext that they are for military purposes, Destruction, which adversely affected agricultural production.

It is expected that the negative impact of intellectual property will continue even after Iraq’s accession to the Organization for the following reasons:

 According to the IP conventions, the prices will rise in the world markets, which costs Iraq very large sums of money when imported, and can not be imported by private activity Hand, and ignorance of what that technology on the other.

 The weakness of the farmer towards technology due to his ignorance and weak financial capabilities.

 reluctance of developed countries and monopoly companies owning agricultural technology to export to Iraq, so as to remain a market for the disposal of agricultural goods produced in developed countries.

We conclude from this that the World Trade Organization is operating in a time of polar exclusivity and the United States’ dominance of global political and economic conditions, which has served the interests of the United States and its allies because the objectives of the Organization are to increase protection, reduce and eliminate tariffs for free trade, Because it does not have good industrial and agricultural products and low prices, in order to compete goods and commodities coming from developed and newly industrialized countries, such as China, South Korea, Taiwan and others. , Which indicates that membership in the Organization requires great political and economic measures and reforms in order to achieve justice and promote the global economy. Developed countries should take into consideration the political and economic conditions of developing countries, especially Iraq, and the difficult economic and political conditions that On the fundamentals of development.

*Economic Studies Unit

(Mnt Goat – So many of you so called “intel gurus” are reading my newsletter today and I want to say that I hope you are reading is carefully. These articles today are telling us they are now moving on and away from the elections and back to concentration on the 2019 budget and the economy. Why? Because it is the economy that is going to bring any nation great wealth. They must implement the investment law and now just talk about it. They must allow for a “market economy” and this is implementing these reforms we keep hearing all about. Yes, and they reinstatement of the dinar is part of the reforms, but the stage must be set first and the GOI is not yet ready and there is lots of work to do first with the economy. This article is educating you on just how much work is needed. Are you listening to them? So then just how can they reinstate their currency being in such a state? Some say the RV must happen first. Really?

What comes first the chicken or the egg. So let’s put the chicken first and let it lay the egg. So we know the eggs have been laid but are they hatched? This is what we wait for in these reforms. We know the laws are in place but not yet implemented or fully enforced. When we begin to see this momentum driving the economy along with the enforcement of anti-corruption laws and see justice we might be in a much better position to see the RV. Get it? What state will Iraq be in come January 2019? We wait and watch. Yes, this is the CBI’s next target. )

THE ECONOMIC COUNCIL STRESSES THE IMPORTANCE OF IRAQ’S TRANSITION TO THE FREE ECONOMY AND STRESSES: INVESTMENT IS THE SOLUTION

Baghdad – Mawazine News: The Iraqi Economic Council, on Friday, the importance of Iraq’s transition from the totalitarian economy to the market economy or free economy, STRESSING THAT INVESTMENT IS THE SOLUTION.

“We congratulate the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi and the 14 ministers,” said Ibrahim al-Masoudi, head of the Iraqi Economic Council. “We have the confidence of the parliament and we hope to complete the rest of the ministries.”

He added that “THERE HAVE BEEN ATTEMPTS ON THE GROUND TO DEVELOP THE ECONOMY BUT SHY AND NOT COMMENSURATE WITH THE STAGE AND WHAT IRAQ ASPIRES TO MOVE FROM THE TOTALITARIAN ECONOMY TO THE MARKET ECONOMY or free economy,” stressing that “we focus on there is support for investment and investors and got some decisions, but still Do not meet ambition. ”

He pointed out that “INVESTMENT IN IRAQ IS THE SOLUTION AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR IS PART OF THE INVESTMENT, but the government banks, which accumulate state funds and funds of citizens and a large proportion of the banks of Rafidain and rational and trade, agricultural and industrial, SOME OF THEM DID NOT RISE TO THE RESPONSIBILITIES.

“We hope that ministers and all relevant ministries will deal with the private sector in a stronger and easier way and be more like a consultant in every ministry,” he said. “We have many proposals and we discussed the prime minister a few weeks ago and found him welcome ot the ideas.”

He pointed out that “the government program despite the weakness of the paragraph on the private sector, but an integrated program and most important is the TRANSITION TO A MARKET ECONOMY and strengthen the approach of partnership with the private sector.”

He pointed out that “THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE COUNTRY TO TURN INTO A CORNER FOR ECONOMIC PERFORMANCE and manage the simplest things because this is not the role of states and the failure that occurred is because of slack in the role of government, which leads to the loss of dozens of companies.”

He pointed out that “THE INVESTMENT LAW IS THEORETICALLY MORE THAN GOOD, BUT OUR PROBLEM IS IN THE IMPLEMENTATION.” He stressed that “if we overcome this delay, fear and hesitation from irresponsibility, we think we will follow the path of success.”

(Mnt Goat- The question now is – Will they finally move too a market economy and private sector to attract investors under Mahdi or just talk about it again during this administration? This is also part of the reforms necessary to move forward. The CBI can not move ahead with the project to delete the zeros without these reforms implemented. This is also part of what they told us was a “more suitable environment” for the project to occur. So if you are expecting any RV in November or even in December I would not hold my breath….lol..lol..lol..! But of course all these idiotic, ignorant, so called intel gurus, will tell you otherwise and try to convince you but we will see who is correct and who really knows what the hell they are talking about.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Mountain Goat   10/29/18 Empty Re: Mountain Goat 10/29/18

Post by Scotchie Mon Oct 29, 2018 7:44 pm

Mtn Goat, supposedly in Germany, should worry about his/her own politics and not here in the U.S.  What does the revaluation (which will never happen) of the dinar have to do with Trump?  NOTHING!!
Ending each post with a prayer shows me how absurd Mtn Goat's posts have always, and continues to be.  Politics and religion seems out of place when talking about the revaluation of a worthless currency.
Just my opinion.

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum