Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt"

Go down

Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" Empty Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt"

Post by RamblerNash Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:33 am

Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt"

Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" A45f8ae28343a883278aa8ff8c26b8ea.png

Twilight News

9 hours ago

The deputy of the Change Bloc Hoshyar Abdullah on Monday the Presidency of the House of Representatives and members of the Council not to pass the budget of 2019 without submitting the final accounts for the budget of the current year 2018 by the executive authority, stressing that the absence of final accounts of the previous budgets one of the most important causes of corruption in Iraq.

"While we are surprised by the draft budget bill for the year 2019 by the new government, which contains minor changes that are not fundamental to the version prepared by the previous government, we regret the repetition of the heresy of the absence of final accounts of the financial budgets," Abdullah said in a statement to twilight news. The draft budget was submitted next year without attaching the final accounts of the budget for the current year, "noting that" the current version, which was sent on a short gave a negative impression of how the new government deal with the most important Iraqi files. "

"If the budget does not accompany the final accounts of the previous budget, this means that there is no serious steps towards combating financial corruption, the absence of final accounts is the widest door to financial corruption, which is why to make Iraq tops the list of the most corrupt countries in the world," noting that " Every year the House of Representatives approves the budget law and becomes under the hands of the executive body of large sums of money, and because of the absence of final accounts and the lack of scrutiny aspects of the manipulation of funds are manipulated without any caution from the regulatory authorities.

"If Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi wants to take an unprecedented strategic step in the fight against corruption, he should be keen on the existence of the final accounts of the budget of 2018, and then we can vote on the budget of 2019.

He appealed to Abdullah, "the President of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, who was previously the Chairman of the Finance Committee parliamentary, and all members of the House of Representatives in the current session, and all good people who are demanding to fight corruption, to be careful not to pass the budget of 2019 without the existence of the final accounts of the budget of 2018.

The Cabinet approved on Sunday the draft federal budget law for the fiscal year 2019 and referred it to the House of Representatives, based on the provisions of articles (61 / item first and 80 / item II) of the Constitution.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/e3c08420-4134-4910-a3d6-4a0d3ce7436f

Block demanding not to pass the budget of 2019 without annexing the order to make Iraq "the most corrupt" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum