Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear.

2 posters

Go down

Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. Empty Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear.

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:10 pm

Please watch and share........

Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear.

Holy Cow, Part 3 is the mind blower..!! I'd watch that first. All three are about 60 minutes each on YouTube.

(short write-up taken from wikipedia)
The Power of Nightmares, subtitled The Rise of the Politics of Fear, is a BBC documentary film series, written and produced by Adam Curtis.

The films compare the rise of the Neo-Conservative movement in the United States and the radical Islamist movement, making comparisons on their origins and claiming similarities between the two. More controversially, it argues that the threat of radical Islamism as a massive, sinister organised force of destruction, specifically in the form of al-Qaeda, is a myth perpetrated by politicians in many countries—and particularly American Neo-Conservatives—in an attempt to unite and inspire their people following the failure of earlier, more utopian ideologies.

Part 1: "Baby It's Cold Outside"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeujTZlLaPY

Part 2: "The Phantom Victory"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZQd84KzfbM

Part 3: "The Shadows in the Cave"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcnwcgTalAo
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. Empty Re: Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear.

Post by Alchemist Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:56 pm

You can directly download "The Power of Nightmares from:

http://question911.com/linksall.htm
"Power Of Nightmares This BBC series studies
the power of politics, and how the promise of a
better world has turned into a promise of safety
from danger to make themselves more
powerful, and how these threats are simply
illusions. Although 9/11 is glossed over in this
documentary, the rest of the information is
useful regarding the creation of false threats to
strengthen control of..."

There are also videos on health, healing and alternative energy, some of them very hard to find. A great resource for all. Please let me know if you received value from this...

Alchemist
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear. Empty Re: Have any of you seen this documentary? The Power of Nightmares: The Rise of the Politics of Fear.

Post by shakes4life Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:49 pm

Alchemist wrote:You can directly download "The Power of Nightmares from:

http://question911.com/linksall.htm
"Power Of Nightmares This BBC series studies
the power of politics, and how the promise of a
better world has turned into a promise of safety
from danger to make themselves more
powerful, and how these threats are simply
illusions. Although 9/11 is glossed over in this
documentary, the rest of the information is
useful regarding the creation of false threats to
strengthen control of..."

There are also videos on health, healing and alternative energy, some of them very hard to find. A great resource for all. Please let me know if you received value from this...

Thank you Alchemist....someone posted that same info over at the Daily Paul....but it is good to have it here too! Smile
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum