Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break

Go down

Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break Empty Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break

Post by RamblerNash Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:47 am

Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break

Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break Sadr-hadi

Twilight News

8 hours ago

A political source said on Saturday that the dispute between the reform and construction blocs is still continuing on the candidate for the post of Interior Minister Faleh al-Fayyad, who was unable to replace the new Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi in the parliament after the veto imposed by the leader of the Sadrist movement And support of the alliance of Sason, Moqtada al-Sadr.

The source quoted the Middle East as saying that "Faleh al-Fayadh is a candidate for the building block, especially the opening led by Hadi al-Amiri, and is still insisting on it, while Sadr continues to reject him without giving reasons."

He added that "the Sadrists did not declare a position against the Fayadh, who seems to have been rewarded in this post after the split from the victory coalition led by Haider Abadi, a part of the Alliance of reform, which was preparing itself to be a major bloc for the division of Fayadh and with a large number of deputies victory.

"This, on the other hand, led to Abadi's lack of chance in a second term, which Washington strongly supported."

In the opinion of the informed source that "in the event of disagreement over the internal portfolio and the insistence of the coalition building on Fayadh sole candidate and rejected Sadr, the consensus that led to the coming Adel Abdul Mahdi, a compromise candidate and led to the formation of the government, threatened to break.

The new Iraqi Prime Minister, Adel Abdul Mahdi, said he kept the internal and defense portfolios of the proxy until the political blocs decided on the candidates for these two portfolios.

Abdul-Mahdi issued a decree ordering him to fill these two ministries in person, while other ministers held the remaining ministries, which the parliament refused to pass on to candidates: higher education, culture, education, justice, immigration and displaced persons.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/31ef164f-a7d6-4814-ba03-6d08ed3083ea

Differences between Sadr and Amiri .. "agree" Abdul Mahdi threatened to break 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum