Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Economic Assassination of the United States" 10/26/18

Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Economic Assassination of the United States" 10/26/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:58 am

Steffen Rowe/Tank   "The Economic Assassination of the United States"  10/26/18 10103714

SPEAK INTEL UPDATE
2:51 PM EST 10/26/2018

• Steve Mnuchin, now former Secretary of the United States Treasury (Whose public resignation is expected by the end of the month) was given fraudulent Gold Certificates authorized by the Chinese Elders

• These certificates were presented to President Trump who had immediate access to a US Treasury terminal. The President checked the allocation numbers on the certificates to discover that they were not registered to the Chinese Elders, but to the Manna World Holding Trust, with authority over said assets appearing as Kim-Possible

• The Global Currency Reset was a plan designed to transfer authority from the West (US Dragon Families) to the East (Chinese, Malaysian, Indonesian Elders/also Dragon Families) back in 1978

• This plan was signed off on by every country in the world without realizing that there was never any intention for regular people to be paid. The documents clearly state that the “King of Kings” had absolute authority over anything defined in the contract. (This document will be posted on the Speak Project later today)

• The same contract states that the final authority on Earth and the life here on is God or the Divine.

• The “Divine Plan” will also be posted on the Speak Project today. This plan was presented at a meeting at the real top of Order. It was secretly photographed and fits into the divisive religious slave programming that requires an intercessor between us and God. This programming was initiated to redefine God so that when the mortal individual known as Marduk finally made his “second coming” we would worship him as a God.

• During this same time the Quantum AI system was still emitting mind control frequencies and only gathering a limited amount of data from the planet. This limited data created an alternate pathway that would have caused it to destroy all life on Earth.

• The AI was reprogrammed to gather all of the data from the planet, allowing it to naturally make better decisions learning to value and appreciate the Human experience.

• The former Comptroller of the Trust, a Draconian with an anti-human Agenda, was the same one referred to in the GCR documents. As the sole Sovereign, he took full possession of the World’s assets on the planet in 2007, which were registered to the “Unknown Country” that we currently refer to as the Manna World Holding Trust.

• The goals of the plan are described on the Georgia Guide-stones, and the methodology to achieve those goals is further defined within the United Nations Sustainable Development guidelines.

• Agenda 21 defines the need for sustainable development and humanitarian efforts because of the threat of global warming and overpopulation. The UN Subcommittee identifies Carbon emissions as the key contributor to Global Warming and endeavors to reduce each persons “Carbon footprint” on the planet. This reduction would require the elimination of most people from the planet.

• This erroneous claim can easily be debunked with environmental science explained in 5th grade. Plants and animals have a symbiotic relationship. The vegetation live on Carbon Dioxide, and the plants give off Oxegyn. The more CO2 released from living beings, the more O2 is produced by plants. This naturally creates environmental homeostasis.

• The United Nations Humanitarian project funding that is often referenced by those looking to launder money for the Rothschilds, has a less than 2% completion rate. According to UN analytics and compliance records, the United Nations doesn’t complete projects or provide adequate project funding for projects to be successful.

•The UN Security Council is the body that actually runs the UN, fraudulently holding six seats at the UN (which rightfully belong to MWHT) controlled by the Rothschilds. The original UN Body, head, and funding source is still the Manna World Holding Trust.

• The UST, FBI, Pentagon, BIS, Bank of London, Homeland Security, DOJ, and CIA have all confirmed, verified and cleared MWHT, the assets held within, and Kim as the absolute authority over those funds.

• The UST has been given a Presidential order to assist the Trust to provide project funding and emergency relief for the two most recent hurricanes.

• The American Banks are currently defying orders to do so by the UST and the President. They are being told not to honor this order by the Chinese Elders.

• This effort is being made possible by the unaware military who still believe the Chinese Elders will honor their currency exchange some day.

• The countries of the world have grown tired of the promise of payment from the Chinese Elder/Rothschilds and have begun to request and accept their paperwork to declare themselves sovereign.

• This declaration allows them to receive funding from the Manna World Holding Trust and continue for the first time to make decisions for themselves as an independent nation.

• Three weeks after technology assisted Hurricane Michael and fresh off the latest hurricane the Cabal is targeting Mexico Beach to build their high end resorts and force the locals out of their previously affordable oasis.

• This is the reason they are trying to delay any reconstruction or recovery of the Americans impacted by the storm.

• FEMA has not received funding as promised from the Rothschilds and have rejected funding from Manna because of the Rothschilds broken promises.

• Relief contractors are not expected to be paid for 90 days and most have walked off the job in the effected areas due to lack of reimbursement for services and supplies. They were directed to contact Kim-Possible for funding by the President

• Once the UST clears funding from a source such as the Trust, and gives those directions to the bank, they are legally required to credit the accounts of the receiver.

• We were promised that relief funding would be brought in if Mnuchin didn’t get it done on Monday. He did not. But all parties are working diligently to get it done.

• The only question is: why hasn’t the Military intervened to address the Economic Assassination of United States currently underway by both foreign and domestic terrorists?

-TANK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum