Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
About the banks, please read!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
About the banks, please read!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
About the banks, please read!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
About the banks, please read!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
About the banks, please read!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
About the banks, please read!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
About the banks, please read!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
About the banks, please read!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
About the banks, please read!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
About the banks, please read!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
About the banks, please read!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
About the banks, please read!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
About the banks, please read!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
About the banks, please read!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
About the banks, please read!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
About the banks, please read!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
About the banks, please read!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
About the banks, please read!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
About the banks, please read!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
About the banks, please read!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

About the banks, please read!!

+9
Peppermint Patti
alohajim
happywelshguy
whoppertwins
goin' fishin'
coloradobound
ministerb
1alaskan
ty-ty
13 posters

Go down

About the banks, please read!! Empty About the banks, please read!!

Post by ty-ty Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:06 am

I want to start by saying that I am one that craves information about our investment. I look for tidbits and info to tell me when my fruits will be right. Yes I too am down about no RV yet, but I also know that an investment can "pop" at any time. Ok, that being said, why are people still harassing the banks? I wish they would leave them alone because they get information they didn't like, post it on these boards, then you have many people down and discusted. Here are some things to think about, before you go and bug those at they bank. Think of this, if you owned a business, would you want to deal with something that only 1% of the people would want to purchase? I don't think so. I have read that only 1% of the population holds the IQD, so why would a bank want to sale a product or service that only 1% of the people want. They could very easily be stuck with the product, when it RV's, and they have stock the product for little profit. Once again I ask you, would you want to try to sale a product that only 1% of the population wants? Ok, think of this, because this has happened to me before. You go into your local Wal-mart, and you see a new Ketchup, and you decide to try it. MY GOSH, that is the best stuff you have ever tasted. You tell all your friends and family about this new Ketchup. You go out of town on a trip to friends, you stop at another Wal-mart to get some of this ketchup for the big meal with your friends. You look all over the Ketchup isle, but you don't see your "Best Ketchup". You grab the young lady walking by and ask her. She says no, if it's not here they don't have it. You ask her if she is sure, she rolls her eyes and says she will ask the grocery manager. The grocery manager comes out and apologizes and says no they don't sale that brand and probably want because nobody buys that brand in that location. You are down and out about your "best ketchup", but decide to try the Albertson's down the road. They too do not stock that brand, but says they could order it for you, if you want to buy it from them consistently. You say thank you, but you live near here and it would be a waste of their shelf space. You go on about your business, have your meal and continue life. A few days later you go to your local Wal-mart, and find your "Best Ketchup" on the shelf. You ask to see the grocery manager, and here he comes. You ask him why he stocks it, but some of the others don't? He says it is a hot item, locally, but it isn't a fast mover in other locations. He says they plan on stocking it from here out, because it is a good mover, and that if you want to try some of that Brand's other products to let him know. Banks are just like Wal-marts, everyone is a little different, they have different employees, they have different branch managers, possibly different distrect managers and so on and so forth. There is something else that goes on, it's call the human factor. When you deal with people, you don't always get the right info, doesn't mean they are lieing, it just means they don't know the info, and may not want to take the time to find out. Please think of this next time you have the urge to talk to someone at the bank, or next time you read something negative someone posted about a bank. We truely do not know what is going to happen or when!

ty-ty

Back to top Go down

About the banks, please read!! Empty Re: About the banks, please read!!

Post by 1alaskan Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:48 am

One word,

paragraphs

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:05 pm

Is it ketchup? Or is it the newly revalued IQD? Aah see the difference as the dinar slowly rolls out of the genie's bottle and arrives on our plates with an exciting new and rich taste!

Ketchup? Walmart? Surely we are not comparing a new "food condiment" with a nation's currency. Is this how we should be viewing the Iraqi dinar? On second thought, does Walmart know something that some of the other banks pretend that they don't know? It is true that their instore banks in Texas have sold and say they will cash in after the rv. Perhaps we are worrying about our eggs before the chicken has stepped off the nest.

Please do not give equal "weighting" to all of the 'tidbits' you gather on this investment. Keep a level head and stick to the course.
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by coloradobound Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:12 pm

1alaskan
Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:48 am
One word,

paragraphs

One more word: sells instead of sales
coloradobound
coloradobound

Back to top Go down

Post by goin' fishin' Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:41 pm

coloradobound wrote:1alaskan
Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:48 am
One word,

paragraphs

One more word: sells instead of sales

Seriously? This is the kind of response I would expect to find on PTR or PD or DV, not here.

Sorry that we are not all as perfect as you coloradobound...
goin' fishin'
goin' fishin'

Back to top Go down

Post by whoppertwins Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:53 pm

Is it ketchup? Or is it the newly revalued IQD? Aah see the difference as the dinar slowly rolls out of the genie's bottle and arrives on our plates with an exciting new and rich taste!

we been calling it "toiletpaper" cUrrency so why not kETCHUP. JUST SAYIN!
whoppertwins
whoppertwins

Back to top Go down

Post by happywelshguy Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:02 pm

I too am down......

Trying to read this without paragraphs

Sorry, not going to

bounce

ty-ty wrote:I want to start by saying that I am one that craves information about our investment. I look for tidbits and info to tell me when my fruits will be right. Yes I too am down about no RV yet, but I also know that an investment can "pop" at any time. Ok, that being said, why are people still harassing the banks? I wish they would leave them alone because they get information they didn't like, post it on these boards, then you have many people down and discusted. Here are some things to think about, before you go and bug those at they bank. Think of this, if you owned a business, would you want to deal with something that only 1% of the people would want to purchase? I don't think so. I have read that only 1% of the population holds the IQD, so why would a bank want to sale a product or service that only 1% of the people want. They could very easily be stuck with the product, when it RV's, and they have stock the product for little profit. Once again I ask you, would you want to try to sale a product that only 1% of the population wants? Ok, think of this, because this has happened to me before. You go into your local Wal-mart, and you see a new Ketchup, and you decide to try it. MY GOSH, that is the best stuff you have ever tasted. You tell all your friends and family about this new Ketchup. You go out of town on a trip to friends, you stop at another Wal-mart to get some of this ketchup for the big meal with your friends. You look all over the Ketchup isle, but you don't see your "Best Ketchup". You grab the young lady walking by and ask her. She says no, if it's not here they don't have it. You ask her if she is sure, she rolls her eyes and says she will ask the grocery manager. The grocery manager comes out and apologizes and says no they don't sale that brand and probably want because nobody buys that brand in that location. You are down and out about your "best ketchup", but decide to try the Albertson's down the road. They too do not stock that brand, but says they could order it for you, if you want to buy it from them consistently. You say thank you, but you live near here and it would be a waste of their shelf space. You go on about your business, have your meal and continue life. A few days later you go to your local Wal-mart, and find your "Best Ketchup" on the shelf. You ask to see the grocery manager, and here he comes. You ask him why he stocks it, but some of the others don't? He says it is a hot item, locally, but it isn't a fast mover in other locations. He says they plan on stocking it from here out, because it is a good mover, and that if you want to try some of that Brand's other products to let him know. Banks are just like Wal-marts, everyone is a little different, they have different employees, they have different branch managers, possibly different distrect managers and so on and so forth. There is something else that goes on, it's call the human factor. When you deal with people, you don't always get the right info, doesn't mean they are lieing, it just means they don't know the info, and may not want to take the time to find out. Please think of this next time you have the urge to talk to someone at the bank, or next time you read something negative someone posted about a bank. We truely do not know what is going to happen or when!
happywelshguy
happywelshguy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by alohajim Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:08 pm

A few more words, Banks would much prefer to deal with the top ONE HALF OF 1% of the people, the rich ones.

alohajim
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermint Patti Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:11 pm

I couldn't read it either... Small print, all ran togeather... Lot of work not to get read?
Peppermint Patti
Peppermint Patti
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Peppermint Patti wrote:I couldn't read it either... Small print, all ran togeather... Lot of work not to get read?

Agreed! Ever hear of paragraphs? Makes things so much easier to read. I didn't read it either.

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

About the banks, please read!! Flag-212About the banks, please read!! Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ty-ty Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:35 pm

To all of you English professors, I am sorry I didn't write in the perfect form. No I wasn't comparing IQD to condiments, what I was saying was, that never do you have a situation where everybody knows what's going on, so "leave the banks alone."

ty-ty

Back to top Go down

Post by IRAQ CONTRACTOR Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:55 pm

I just have to say that if my car is broke I go to a mechanic.........

If I need insurance I go to an insurance compay............

If I need gas I go to a gas station...........

Soi f I want to know about MONEY where should I go................TO THE BANK.............And I can ask them ANYTHING I WANT TO.......I get tired of people saying ...DON'T go to the bank and ask any questions...........WHY NOT............If your INFO is GOOD it will be good ALL OVER............Not just at YOUR bank..............Give us a break................

IRAQ CONTRACTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by banjotheclown Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:22 pm

IRAQ CONTRACTOR wrote:I just have to say that if my car is broke I go to a mechanic.........

If I need insurance I go to an insurance compay............

If I need gas I go to a gas station...........

Soi f I want to know about MONEY where should I go................TO THE BANK.............And I can ask them ANYTHING I WANT TO.......I get tired of people saying ...DON'T go to the bank and ask any questions...........WHY NOT............If your INFO is GOOD it will be good ALL OVER............Not just at YOUR bank..............Give us a break................

I figure that the one who say, don't go as the bank were just trying to keep us from looking like idiots to the bank people..........ask em anytime you want to.......
banjotheclown
banjotheclown

Back to top Go down

About the banks, please read!! Empty If Mom said "Don't Touch That", what did you do?

Post by phantomssecret Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:04 pm

OK, if your Mom told you "Don't touch that". What did you do?

IMO,

* If you went to a bank that was not selling IQD
* If you are not currently in a CLOSE relationship with your BANKER

You probably are wasting everyone's time.

One of the many lessons that was easy to learn after any amount of time trying
to follow information regarding the IQD RV it was

* Know Your Source!

Think about it

* Do you believe everything your NEWSPAPER prints?
* Do you believe everything reported on the RADIO?
* Do you believe everything found on the INTERNET?
* Do you believe everything your favorite OR not so favorite "GURU" says?
* Do you believe everything your BANK TELLER says?

Ask who you want, whatever you feel comfortable asking. BUT, think about it first...

Are you asking someone you think will tell you what you WANT to hear?
Someone that will answer you HONESTLY?
Is it someone who is ALLOWED to share what they know?

phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

About the banks, please read!! Empty Bankers

Post by banjotheclown Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:19 am

I talked to mine. He is invested. He doesn't know any more than we do. His information comes from the girls in the bank that are reading dinaguru!! So much for banker info!
banjotheclown
banjotheclown

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum