Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed!  10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed!  10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed!  10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed!  10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed!  10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed!  10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed!  10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed!  10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed!  10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed!  10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed!  10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed!  10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed!  10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed!  10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed!  10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed!  10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed!  10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed!  10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed!  10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed!  10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed! 10/24/18

Go down

Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed!  10/24/18 Empty Frank26 - We are About to be Blessed! 10/24/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:28 am

Clare: Scrumptious Dessert!!!  Thank you Frank & Walkingstick

AUDIO REPLAY (Intel starts around the 50-minute mark)

Tried, Tested, Successful….

All Systems Go!

Come On Article 2…

We are about to be blessed so we can BE a blessing…IMO

Wednesday Night KTFA CC “Dessert” 10-24-18

The first part is business Promo and the second part is Dinar/Iraq Intel

PLAYBACK: 641.715.3579   319183#

https://fccdl.in/uP2Jur5u2E

Sunkissed:  EXCEPTIONAL CC TONIGHT FRANK!!!!!!

I had no idea that you were hiding such great dessert…. Since last SUMMER!!!

You are a good secret keeper!        Because … how does one hide a REER like that?????  LOL

I guess you hide it….. in plain sight:

Tried… is one zero.

Tested… is another zero.

Successful… three zeros

GFulcher66:   F26, thx for your opinion on Trump vs the Fed/FRN and all you shared on the cc … T and the USA will come out stronger on the other side of this transition imo.

The news saying “crash” imo all more accurate than MSM are wrong in not understanding the whole picture, we/USA come out on top of this transiton b/c of iqd, trade deals, etc

T is setting us up for the new system we will dominate as will the rise on Babylon…

Frank26:  YUP ……………………………….(smile)

Sunkissed:   What is the ‘Real Effective Exchange Rate – REER’

The real effective exchange rate (REER) is the weighted average of a country’s currency in relation to an index or basket of other major currencies, adjusted for the effects of inflation. The weights are determined by comparing the relative trade balance of a country’s currency against each country within the index.

This exchange rate is used to determine an individual country’s currency value relative to the other major currencies in the index, such as the U.S. dollar, Japanese yen and the euro

BREAKING DOWN ‘Real Effective Exchange Rate – REER’

The real effective exchange rate (REER) is used to measure the value of a specific currency in relation to an average group of major currencies. The REER takes into account any changes in relative prices and shows what can actually be purchased with a currency. This means that the REER is normally trade-weighted.

How the REER Is Measured

The REER is derived by taking a country’s Nominal Effective Exchange Rate (NEER) and adjusting it to include price indices and other trends. The REER, then, is essentially a country’s NEER after removing price inflation or labor cost inflation. The REER represents the value that an individual consumer pays for an imported good at the consumer level. This rate includes any tariffs and transaction costs associated with importing the good.

Benefits of Analyzing and Using the REER

A country’s REER is an important measure when assessing its trade capabilities and current import/export situation.

The REER can be used to measure the equilibrium value of a country’s currency, identify the underlying factors of a country’s trade flow, look at any changes in international price or cost competition and allocate incentives between tradable and nontradable sectors.

Understanding a country’s REER is extremely important when conducting economic analysis and policymaking. Therefore, the World Bank, the Eurostat, the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) and others all publish various REER indicators.

These world institutions combine to provide the public with REER analysis on 113 countries around the globe.

Link:     https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/reer.asp

Walkingstick:  Thanks Sunkissed … well done.

Samson:  House of Representatives gives confidence to the Prime Minister and 14 ministers (expanded)

2018/10/25 1:40

The House of Representatives in the ninth session of the first semester of the first legislative year of the fourth election session under the chairmanship of Mohammed al-Halbusi, Speaker of the House of Representatives Wednesday, in the presence of 220 deputies, confidence to Adel Abdul Mahdi as prime minister and 14 ministers in addition to voting on the government curriculum.

At the beginning of the meeting, President Halabousi thanked the Iraqi people, considering the vote on the new government as a fundamental step in the peaceful transfer of power, pointing out that the political forces and the House of Representatives contributed 4 years ago to form a government faced with an organization advocating the terrorist thanks to the army and police forces and popular mobilization, Peshmerga after the fatwa of the religious authority, while at the same time thanking the former Speaker of the House Salim al-Jubouri and his deputies, Sheikh Hammam Hamoudi and Yaram Sheikh Mohammed, who responded to the previous legislative files in addition to Haider Abadi prime minister and his ministers as well as the presidency of the Republic of the judiciary in support of security forces and the path of liberation from Daesh, calling for the formation capable of providing services and government reconstruction, stressing the keenness of the House of Representatives to support the new government in its tasks at different levels. Then called the President of the House of Representatives Adel Abdul-Mahdi, appointed to form a government to provide the names of ministers and ministerial platform.

In his speech during the meeting, Abdul-Mahdi stressed the provision of a vision extending from 2018 to 2022 through the development of a ministerial program that meets the most urgent and strategic requirements required by the homeland and the citizen. He pointed out that the government program includes plans for each ministry according to a specific time frame, The ministries in a systematic manner, praising the role of blocs and the conquest and victory and wisdom to give him the freedom to choose the ministers, which contributed to the selection of independent candidates away from the quota, in advance of his thanks to the rest of the parliamentary blocs to provide candidates for party and non-partisan within the formation.

He pointed out that there are gaps in the representation of better women and other segments of the people will be avoided and compensated in other sites will be presented later, explaining that the government will provide a detailed program in line with the program in question and in cooperation with ministries during the first 100 days, stressing not to tolerate any process And vowed to refrain from traveling abroad until the application of the program on the ground as well as attendance in the fields of work, noting the abolition of the posts of deputy prime ministers and the costs of ministers in their tasks to reduce expenses.

He pointed out that the main axes included in the government curriculum are the completion of the foundations of the federal state and work according to the Constitution through the completion of legislation of the laws and the establishment of a special fund for the referendum on any electoral entitlement to hold constitutional amendments approved by the House of Representatives to cancel some things that hinder the work of the government as well as The official is a servant of the people, not an authority over him, and the authority will not be above the people, pledging cooperation with the Supreme Judicial Council to reform the judiciary, fairness of citizens, respect for human rights, and prevent human rights. To torture, insult, imprison outside judicial assets and apply jurisdiction of federal and local governments.

He pointed to the intention of the government to request the legislation of laws concerning the ministries and their work and structure and work to smooth the Council of Ministers and introduce the rules of procedure of the Council of Ministers within 3 months and the adoption of governance instead of the bureaucratic departments and the termination of the Agency in the functions of special grades and reconsider the law parties and elections and resolve the outstanding issues of the legacy of the past Prior to 2003 on persons and property and the passage of a law to end the chaos and abuses and emphasis on providing protection for all means of expression of opinion.

The official pointed out the formation of the government to work to adopt a single legislative philosophy and ending the security chaos and the proliferation of weapons in order to protect the system and security and the rights of citizens and refused to accept the deep state and other states and rely on the state alone, stressing the government’s keenness to build the armed forces and improve the efficiency of the security services as well as work to resolve the issues And stressed that Iraq is not part of any system hostile to any state and stands against the occupation, including the occupation of the Palestinian territories or any other country also rejects any attack on any mission or foreign embassy, ​​pointing out that the stability of some of the group In some parts of Iraq for any reason, illegally, and the use of weapons against its will be rejected and will prevent and fight any military activity with action to combat terrorism in cooperation with all countries.

He stressed the importance of addressing the roots of corruption and the elimination of its sources through the activation of laws and the prosecution of corrupt and reshape a transparent system working to narrow the sources of corruption, whatever forms, and seek to form a Council for the reconstruction and modernization of the investment law and to contribute effectively to build Iraq’s economy and social progress. And reviewed the strategy of ministries in various areas and plans adopted in the near, medium and long term and ways of application.

For his part, Al-Halbusi expressed reservations about the term “legislative chaos” in the program of forming the government, calling for its removal from the program.  Then the President of the Council formed a parliamentary committee headed by Hassan Karim al-Kaabi, the first deputy chairman of the Council and the membership of a number of deputies to follow up the implementation of the government curriculum and its maturity in line with the Board’s observations.

The Council voted on the ministerial platform submitted by Adel Abdul Mahdi, the designated prime minister, taking into account the comments of members of the House of Representatives. The council also voted on the cabinet reshuffle, which included granting confidence to 14 ministers:

Foreign Minister Mohamed Ali al-Hakim.

Thamer Abbas al-Ghadhban as deputy prime minister for energy and oil minister.

Fuad Mohammed Hussein Deputy Prime Minister for Economic Affairs and Minister of Finance.

Minister of Communications.

Minister of Construction and Housing.

Mohammed Hashem Abdul Majid Minister of Commerce.

Saleh Hussein Jabr Al-Hassani Minister of Agriculture

Ahmad Riyad Al-Obaidi Minister of Youth and Sports

Alaa Alwan Minister of Health and Environment

Saleh Abdullah Al-Jubouri Minister of Industry and Minerals

Bassem Abdul-Zaman Al-Rubaie Minister of Labor and Social Affairs

Minister of Electricity,

Jamal Abbas Al-Adli Minister of Water Resources

Abdullah Al-Aybi, Minister of Transport

Adel Abdul-Mahdi was sworn in as Prime Minister.

Mohammed Iqbal, Falah Hassan Zaidan and Qasim al-Fahdawi were also sworn in as members of the House of Representatives.

It was then decided to adjourn the meeting until Tuesday 2018/10/6.   LINK

Samson:   Haidar al-Abbadi .. Achievements will be remembered by Iraqis for a long time (video)

25th October, 2018  VIDEO LINK DELTA

The “obelisk” stands on the history of a man whose pages will remain prominent on the history of this country, for a long period of time.

Whatever the differences about his policies and staff throughout the four-year government period, no one can deny the great achievements that have shaped the new situation that will be reflected in the coming government periods.

He is Haider Abadi   LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum