Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18

Go down

"Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 Empty "Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:23 am

KTFA

Cleitus » October 24th, 2018

Crossing T's and dotting I's for the next event/finale, IMO.

Samson » October 24th, 2018

The World Bank delegation starts its meetings with the Association of Iraqi Private Banks

24th October, 2018

The World Bank delegation held a meeting with the Association of Iraqi Private Banks to review the latest developments in the banking sector in Iraq

The correspondent of "Economy News", said that "the delegation of the World Bank held a meeting on Wednesday morning with the Association of Iraqi private banks to discuss the latest developments in the banking sector of Iraq

He added that "the meeting discussed ways to promote the banking sector and raise the proportion of financial coverage in Iraq," adding that "the subsequent meetings will be with the Bank of the Lebanese return and theTurkish bank Ish and Zain Cash and Asia money

The percentage of financial coverage in Iraq during the past four years to 22.6% because of the procedures of banks to increase its services to the public through contracting with international financial companies LINK

Parliament holds a deliberative session to discuss the government program

24th October, 2018

The MP revealed the alliance of the conquest of Amer al-Fayez, Wednesday, the determination of the House of Representatives to hold a deliberative session this morning to discuss the government program, indicating that the meeting will be preliminary to agree on the cabinet cabaret.

Fayez said in a statement to / information /, "The Presidency of the House of Representatives will be held, this morning, a deliberative session to discuss the government program and candidates for the ministries."

He added that "the meeting will be devoted to discuss all the proposals put forward in the program and to express opinions to be evaluated and will be raised to the evening at eight o'clock in the adoption of the government program and vote on the next government."

The parliamentary chamber in the House of Representatives, on Tuesday, that the Speaker of Parliament Mohammed Halbosi formed a committee to study the government program on Wednesday. LINK

Abadi to "inform": I will accept the foreign portfolio if offered to me

24th October, 2018

The Prime Minister of the President of the coalition of victory Haidar Abadi, his support for the government of Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, indicating that he would accept the portfolio of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs if offered to him.

Abadi said in a statement to a number of journalists, including the correspondent of the information on the sidelines of the weekly press conference on Tuesday evening, that "it is not possible to shirk the figures who received ministerial positions or any position in the current government and previous governments who have proved successful in running the mission and did not register They have no negative stakes. "

"The prime minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, if he is offered any important portfolio, including the foreign ministry, I will accept it," Abadi said.

The press sources revealed earlier talked about assigning the post of Foreign Minister to Prime Minister Haider Abadi without formal confirmation about it. LINK

International companies wishing to enter the Iraqi market from the gate of the Baghdad Exhibition

24th October, 2018

The Iraqi General Company for Exhibitions and Commercial Services announced on Wednesday the desire of international companies to enter the Iraqi market by participating in the 45th Baghdad Exhibition

The general director of the company, the Sudanese Mohamed, in an interview conducted in cooperation with the Iraqi economic and political center, said that "the 45th session of the Baghdad International Fair will beheld under the slogan determined to construction and reconstruction as liberation and victory

He added that this year's session will be effective and strong because of the global companies involved and willing to enter the Iraqi market for the reconstruction of infrastructure destroyed as a result of the wars that won by Iraq on terrorism

Al-Sudani said that the company provided all facilities for those wishing to participate, "and sought to provide all the requirements for the success of the establishment of this session," noting the existence of "new programs will be launched during the course of the Baghdad International Fair we will make it a surprise to the visitor LINK

"Next Event/Finale" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/24/18 DtkdrgVxBxjM_5LJm93rKhr5hYUq1yK5aJD2eWvBxMYNSyPHidCv2Zc0RU6hgCLypd5PSXmdcipen0C9mBKdn87EQczWM68wKb2SmV4IeK4MhO1vSRqxtKk=s0-d

KI supports the partnership in the financial sector

23rd October, 2018

KI stressed that the partnership of the financial sector benefit the national economy and the economy of the Iraqi family alike, and lead to the integration of institutions to provide the best products to the beneficiary.

Head of the Commercial Department at KKK, said: "As the central bank seeks to establish the foundations of financial inclusion towards sustainable development and the transition of the Iraqi economy to a wider horizons based on modern financial techniques and international standards to ensure the efficiency of the banking system, we see KI as an Iraqi licensed electronic payment company From MasterCard as a processor directly related to the MasterCard system the importance of integration at this stage to support the achievement of the objectives of the Central Bank and provide broader services for the Iraqi citizen.

He pointed out that the "Takatuf" initiative between the Rafidain Bank, the National Pension Authority, the Postal and Telecommunications Department, and Kay is a positive example of the importance of the company.

The headquarters of the Post and Telecommunications Company, which is widespread throughout Iraq, are serving service centers for Rafidain customers and retirees. All services including issuing, withdrawing, depositing, querying, transferring, paying bills, applying for loans and other products will be pursued in a bid to support the national economy." Kee's family includes more than 7 million holders. LINK

Arrested dozens of employees and truck drivers at an Iraqi customs point

A committee of the Prime Minister and the Integrity Commission in Ninawa province on Wednesday arrested dozens of employees and truck drivers at the customs point between the province and the Kurdistan Region on charges of financial corruption and fraud

A security source told Ashqaf News that the committee had arrested 14 employees and 36 truck drivers from the customs of the northern region supervising the customs point in Flvil, north of Mosul, which opened recently on charges of corruption and forgery

The source, who asked not to be named, said that "among the detainees is the customs director and his assistant," adding that "the investigation is underway with them in the Department of Integrity

The source added that a new manager of the customs point has been appointed as an alternative to the former director, who is under investigation

The customs points are located at the entrance to the city of Mosul from the north with the province of Dohuk in the line linking with the Ibrahim al-Khalil border crossing in the Kurdistan Region LINK

World Bank predicts surplus in 2018 budget by 1.2%

24th October, 2018

The World Bank forecast fiscal year 2018 surplus of 1.2% of GDP due to rising oil prices
"In 2018, the total fiscal balance is expected to reach a surplus of 1.2 percent of GDP due to higher oil prices, " the World Bank said in a report on economic developments in Iraq

"The Iraqi government will have available space in public finance to finance the reconstruction, provided the continuation of the process of controlling the conditions of public finances," noting that the gross output will rise by 1.9% due to improved security situation and high oil prices

"Non-oil growth saw a rise of 5.2 percent in 2018, boosted by growth in agriculture, industry and services," the report said, noting inflation in 2017 fell by 0.1 percent, but rising demand pushed inflation up 1.7 percent in July this year

"The growth rate and the budget surplus will reduce the ratio of public debt to GDP from 67.3 percent in 2016 to about 55 percent," he said, pointing to "the acceleration of GDP to 6.2 percent in 2019 supported by high oil prices

The World Bank warned in its report from the dependence of the Iraqi economy on oil revenues, calling for the need to diversify sources of revenue LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum