Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"!

Go down

Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! Empty Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"!

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:13 am

Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"!

Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! Image

21-10-2018 01:22 PM

Baghdad :

A well-informed political source said on Sunday that the leader of the National Coalition Iyad Allawi 'direct threat' to Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul Mahdi, 'left' the political process if not personally given to the Ministry of Defense.

"Allawi, threatened to boycott the political process in the event of non-personalization of the Ministry of Defense," he said, pointing out that 'the share of the National Coalition in the government formation of three ministries, namely higher education, labor and social affairs, industry and minerals, But Allawi demands that the Ministry of Defense of his share '.

The newspaper added in its report that 'Adel Abdul-Mahdi was unable until yesterday to resolve most of the ministries, especially the sovereign ones, as well as positions of deputy prime minister'.

To a political source informed that 'the file of sovereign ministries is still in the hands of the sovereign blocs, not the prime minister-designate, despite the independence that was said to have been given to him by some blocks  '.

The source said that 'the reason for this is that the division of sovereign ministries as well as the post of Deputy Prime Minister, whose number is not even known will be on the basis of components and not parties or according to the principle of election .

He said that at the time of resolving the post of defense minister for the Sunnis and the interior of the Shiites, there is a Sunni - Sunni dispute over who receives this bag at a time when the Kurds, especially the Kurdistan Democratic Party, are demanding three ministries, including one sovereign, the most financial, Deputy Prime Minister, with two Ministries, one Finance and the other the Ministry of Displacement and Migration, while the National Union Party has one ministry, probably the Ministry of Justice.

Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi is expected to hand over his cabinet to the House of Representatives this week, but other sources say there are major conflicts between the blocs over their share of the ministries, which could lead to delaying the new cab.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=173797

Iyad Allawi, "threatening" Abdul Mahdi: This is what I will do if you did not personally receive the "Ministry of Defense"! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum