Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/18/18

2 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/18/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:07 am

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 Bruce_15

The Brice Big Call Notes

Today was a great intel day. 2 main things...that happened...he is going to go over a few refresher things for us. We are in a situation where last Tuesday Trump gave 48 hour Iraq ...they got it done one hou to spare lol

Huge traunches of money that moved he told us about on Tuesday...very important for us redeeming.

There is a very wealthy individual out if Jordon who is based in Iraq and they were funding terrorists ..rhis had to be stopped before the rate could come out...its been stopped as of today.

A multi country effort to complete.

Major impact on gold from Neil Keenan who is in control of all the gold more than you can even imagine...it backs all the hold backed money...overnight he signed the paperwork to become trustee.

He did an announcement at 3 est today...80% of the gold went back to the countries who owned the gold to begin with...as of now it should all be in place that backs our 6 currencies including our USTN.

There are other things that has solidified the banks and take out certain others who needed to be taken out...we can't see the big picture but we see pieces and do rhe best we can to piece it together.

As of a result from what he did ...real gold backed monies rolled out of Reno before lunch time today.

2 or 3 announcements should be out today about the go time ...rates we on the screen at different banks at different times to get online with the QFS system for about 34 minutes and then greyed out ...they are going to be great rates.

Still doing clean up in an effective way...it will be worth the wait

The 2 major things that just had to be done ...and all the things mentioned and for Bruce to get the 800#s for a morning event ...if things roll at the 3am time they will call him and give at a morning time ...anything aftee midnight could happen after banks close in Hawaii.

They may wait until all banks to all be open to get a fair start ...his opinion.

Please get your currency in order...counted and write down your amounts of notes and totals so everyone knows the amounts.

They will count it and you need ids ...2 picture ids and a utility bill...or a bill with your address.

If you hold zim they know you already...when tou call the 800# from Bruce or anyone who gives out numbers each state will have thsir own call centers ..

Tell them you have zim bonds and the other currency you hold.

Bruces number is a universal number for the US.

They will be checking you out when you tell them you hold zim bonds and they will be chevking hou out before your appointment then youll be tracked from home to redemption centers ..

Go in SMILE LOOK THEM IN THE EYE.

you'll go thru and they will count and verify your currency then to a rate table..maybe a difference in people who come to you to do the rates...bavk screen is for humanitarian projects.

Rebuilt America project you can be a part of...wherever you live to take on your area...to help rebuild.

Any area needs help...not so much about roads etc but homes schools etc...taking about underground cabals that are protected

Let's get proactive while we have the resources.

NOW, when you get to the area where you negotiate rates...we are the ones who can do this and we are going global after we get our areas done first...

You can go with a higher rate and that you want to make a difference in all your doing for th he entire world.

It will take time to get everything put together for all the projects including rebuild America ...in each of your own areas...

God will raise up people to take on these projects...

It's a process ..you'll be behind the scenes ... working to help put things together.

Youll set up your accounts temp debit card ...get up to $15,000 with a fincin ...no big deal...take what you want...they'll put money on your temp card and you'll get a permanent card ...later... American Express in about 2 days ...don't use a debit card attached to your mother load...use a credit card ...safer.

Its a good way ro keep track of your purchases for accounting purposes...you can have up to 15 cashier checks...have your information typed out for those checks or a wire.

Make sure youve typed out that info.

You want on letter head bank paper these funds are free and clear and not of criminal origin...do a proof of funds letter for purchasing a home.

You may want rhe letter to say an amou nt like 5 million for that property...this can be done in the next day or 2 after redeeming.

Now your perks ...rjis is qhst the bsnks will give you about 2 pages worth of perks ...depending on how much you have in that bank...ask if it will cost you taxes ...the bank fees are .5% to the elders...that has been changed to that new smount.

It was 1.5 % ...now .5%.

You know what you need to know...tou can be confident and happy ...you mighr be nervous but thats ok...it's part of being excited....have fun...look into the security for your phones etc...social media...be careful limit your time on that.

You will be tracked from home and back for about an hour then that's it...scream in your car or at home ...lol...don't stop at the bar to buy a round...

It will take time to get into this new lifestyle ...you will learn from your past and have a new future...thank you to all who listen and to all of his staff...thank you pink roses...let's see what the next couple days bring.

Written by Peggy Namanny and put together by Philip Tilton

1. On Tues. Oct. 16 Trump gave Iraq a 48 hour window to get things done. They met that deadline by Thurs. Oct. 18.
2. A super rich person in Jordan was using his office in Iraq to funnel money to terrorists. They handled this by freezing accounts in order to meet the deadline and be RV ready.
3. Today Oct. 18 the new Rates went back up on the bank screens, and then went to flashing as they adjusted to the QFS system.
4. Bruce was told this would be a morning daytime event. They may wait until all banks across the nation were open before releasing.
5. You could negotiate your rates, although the screen rates were so good that you may not want to.
6. It was suggested that you do not tie a debit card to your mother lode account.
7. Have bank wire and cashier check information typed out.
8. Have letters on bank letterhead that states your funds were Free and Clear and of non criminal origin. Have Proof of Funds letters for real estate purchases.
9. Find out if the bank perks offered were taxable.
10. There was a ½% exchange fee that would be paid to the bank by the Chinese Elders.
11. You are going to be tracked to and from your appointment to assure a safe transaction.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/18/18

Post by Sam I Am Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:41 pm

Neil Keenan is a total fraud. Here he is in a video about a "healing computer" scam he was running last year.

Here's a blog from a guy who investigated Keenan and found a history of easy money schemes and drug convictions. https://billasataylor.com/2014/09/07/who-is-neil-keenan/

Seriously, would the PTB let a guy with a track record like this douchebag has be the trustee of all this gold? I think not. Bruce should be ashamed of himself for aligning with this scammer, but then Bruce has no shame. This is a guy who did a dinar conference call the day his wife died.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/18/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:53 pm

Sam.....  Haven't you heard?  Neil Keenan was killed and replaced with a clone!  LOL

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 2018-284

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  10/18/18 2018-285

https://www.dinardaily.net/t77083-philip-tilton-neil-kennan-update-10-17-18

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:37 am

Well I must have missed that little nugget of information. LOL!!! Just shows you what a douchebag Bruce is to invoke the clone of Keenan.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum