Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue!

2 posters

Go down

Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! Empty Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue!

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:01 pm

One of the popular Dinarland websites has been down, but here are some possible reasons:

The owner heard about an event and they will do an exchange before an announcement, got excited, now the website is off?

The website server had enough of the BS being posted and quit working?

The website server got so overfilled it needed to delete the old BS to make room for the new?

Instead of clicking on the "Publish" button, the "Delete" one got clicked?

Accidents happen! Six and a half years of BS take a loooooooooong time to re-upload?

All those "." and "...." aren't recognized with the software update and the "Click-Bait" was working in reverse?

The "Alliance" is thwarting off the "Codes" from being published by turning off DR's website?

It's all part of "The Process"?

Mnt. Goat called in a "favor" from their "Three Letter Agency" to get more attention?

"The Bill Wasn't Paid!"?

A Clinton email was mentioned, needed to be deleted, and they went too far?

Trump finally built "The Wall". No more "Alien" posts allowed?

The tech plugged in the wrong cable before going on vacation for a week?

The janitor at the data center cleaned up the place and took out the trash?

Have no fear. As long as the Dinar Guru sites are making money, they won't be going away anytime soon.

They have a lot more years of posting BS, for your entertainment, before you figure out it was all a fantasy...

(According to their twitter page, they are still working on the problem)

Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! Empty Re: Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue!

Post by MidnightRider Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:13 pm

ayestu
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! Empty Re: Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue!

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:35 pm

Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! Scree122

Then the afternoon, the next morning etc...

Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! Scree121

I wonder why all the other websites on that IP work?

Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! 3176285109

Dinar Recaps Offline - Update - The Gurus Lies Will Continue! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum