Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Interesting article
so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in I_icon_minitimeToday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in

+4
Amarao
procomp1
HealthScans
WilliamB
8 posters

Go down

so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in Empty so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in

Post by WilliamB Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:47 pm

I'm trying to find this information... any thoughts or advice?

William

WilliamB

Back to top Go down

so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in Empty They have a book at the bank they will use

Post by HealthScans Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:51 pm

I understand that they will have a book at the bank that they will use to make sure it is real dinar.

Do not leave your dinar for them to send off.

HealthScans
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in Empty Re: so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in

Post by WilliamB Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:54 pm

so a delarue machine really isn't necessary?
William

WilliamB

Back to top Go down

so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in Empty Re: so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in

Post by procomp1 Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:56 pm

my daughter is a asst manager at chase they have a currency book and a black light that is all they need if they want to send it out pack up and go somewhere else she checked mine like that said they were good to go hope this helps remember they work for you remember that on the spread also good luck

procomp1

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamB Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:00 pm

so i just need to get a black light to check em? where do i look or does it jump out at me???
William

WilliamB

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarao Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:07 pm

Security measures in the IQD: http://www.gidassociates.com/index.php/safety-security

Amarao

Back to top Go down

Post by WilliamB Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:12 pm

asking about the black light as down at the shop we actually have a ultraviolet lamp for curing a special glue activated by it, but it is high power...does this image displayed at that link show the exact location of the "stamp" and is it better to use a black light verses a real ultraviolet lamp? is it easy to see??

WilliamB

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarao Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:21 pm

I personally have never checked. I looked for the security thread, metallic ink and watermark on mine and felt satisfied that it was the real deal.

Hopefully someone else can chime in on this.

Amarao

Back to top Go down

Post by mvgteam Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:07 am

WilliamB, if you use a black light, it is really gona jump out at you. You can't miss it.

In His Service
mvgteam
mvgteam

Back to top Go down

Post by cbdmcse Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:08 pm

A personal banker at Chase had an ultra violet light on her desk. She checked my Dinar and the emblem was very easy to see under the light. Chase said they were not trading Dinar at this time.

“Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished.” Lao Tzu
cbdmcse
cbdmcse

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:26 pm

Check this thread for the answer to your question

What the Banks Will Look For

Also Check this one for more info on other important issues

My Informative Posts

Please post a comment as a reply to keep these threads near the top of the pile of posts. Since the mods don't sticky anything.

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in Flag-212so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:52 pm

Movin' JPT's info back to the top of the page.

so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

so how do you keep from having to send out your dinar for authentification at cash in Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum