Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18

Go down

"Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18 Empty "Get it Done at 1 to 1" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 10/10/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:48 am

KTFA

Hammy14 » October 10th, 2018

So, Mahdi is to meet with Sistani on Wednesday (today) and then meet with the CBI tomorrow. Hmmmm.

Frank26 » October 10th, 2018

MONDAY CC NOTES SAID : LOOK FOR MAHDI TO MEET WITH THE CBI NEXT.

KONA .................. I C UR COMMENTS ABOUT THIS ARTICLE (see article below) ON HOW MAHDI GOT YELLED AT.

THAT IS NOT THE KEY.

THE KEY IN THE ARTICLE IS THE AVOWAL OF A ................... 1 TO 1 !!!

4Cash » October 10th, 2018

Come on RI!!! Hit the button!!!

Harley1 » October 10th, 2018

in other words....get up off it and get it done! Get it done at 1 to 1....hey that rhymes

Samson » October 10th, 2018

Karbouli of the relationship: I will accept to put your picture if the dinar is equal to the dollar

2018/10/10 10:32

Criticized the head of the parliamentary bloc of solution, Mohammed Karbouli, the Iraqi Central Bank, put the name of the governor of the bank agency {Ali Alaq] on the edition of the new currency of the small category.

"I would have accepted that your name and signature be embossed with gold; I would accept that you put your picture on the coin if you made the dinar equal to the dollar,"Karbouli wrote on his Twitter profile.

Referring to the financial policies of the bank's governor during his last five years in office, Karbouli asked: "Who is responsible for the ongoing haemorrhage of the hard currency and selling it by auction, opening up wholesale banks in a way that is disproportionate to Iraq's exhausting economic reality? Consumer goods and the industrial and agricultural development of the country? "

"If you can not fix Iraq's economic reality, the Iraqis will not mention your name even if it is carved on the rock."

The Central Bank of Iraq announced last Saturday in a surprise move, the printing of large quantities of small groups of the Iraqi currency and the beginning of distribution, and write the name of the governor {agency} Ali Alalak, after improving the type of material used, and make a simple change in the form of these categories. And raised the move of relations by placing his name on the currency in addition to signing a kind of controversy in the Iraqi street, and some called the House of Representatives to remove this addendum.

The House of Representatives discussed the issue yesterday, said First Vice-President of the Council Hassan al-Kaabi, "The interventions of the meeting obliged us to attend the Governor of the Central Bank regarding the new currency, will be the date of hosting the governor on Thursday (tomorrow)."

However, the director of accounting at the Central Bank Ihsan al-Yasiri said in a press statement that the move was considered normal, considering that many central banks in the world put the name of the governor next to the signature, and only at other times sign, citing it as a "fingerprint of the Iraqi currency."

"Iraq received two days ago the first shipment of the category of thousand dinars and distributed to banks and financial institutions in order to put them to market, and this month will receive shipments of 250 and 500 dinars." The Central Bank of Iraq changed the image of the Islamic dinar on the category of a thousand dinars and made it a picture of the Assyrian logo.

For his part, the legal expert Gamal al-Asadi, the existence of a legal violation in the name of the governor of the Central Bank, the second edition of the Iraqi currency, and told the {Euphrates News} Monday that the lack of reference to the status of the governor by proxy and write only a conservative in the currency is not original " Law.

" For his part, counting the historian Ghazi Ahmed al-Samarrai, step by "the previous did not occur on the date of the modern Iraqi currency since its issuance 87 years ago." While the general manager of the issuance and cabinets in the Central Bank Abdul Karim Hassan reasons to write the name of the governor "to know the citizen who is the governor." LINK

Whatever » October 10th, 2018

I used to think Alak was a good guy but now it seems he was part of the problem? Great find Samson!, as always!

Frank26 » October 10th, 2018

ONCE AGAIN KTFA KONA ......................... THAT IS NOT THE KEY ISSUE HERE IN THIS ARTICLE.

IMO .......... THIS IS :

ALAK HAS NEVER WANTED HIS NAME / PIC ON THE CURRENCY ............. BUT HE DOES NOW .............WHY?

BECAUSE IT WILL NOT BE PART OF A PROGRAM RATE CURRENCY ............ AND HE NOW WANTS TO BE A PART OF IRAQ'S HISTORY ............ FOR THIS NEW CURRENCY WILL BE FOREVER REMEMBERED AND STUDIES IN IRAQI SCHOOLS AND THEIR MARKETS !!!

ALL HUMAN WISH TO BE RECOGNIZED.

ALAK SIMPLY WANTS TO BE SIDED WITH THE SUCCESS OF IRAQ INTO THE FUTURE.

SO DO WE AS IQD INVESTORS ................ (wink)

THE TIMING OF THE REASON ................. IS THE KEY.

MilitiaMan » October 10th, 2018

I wouldn't be surprised that tomorrows meeting in parliament, with Mahdi, Alak and CBI Board members could not only pave the way for new small categories, but, a new seated CBI Governor.. Take a bow Alak... lol Just thinking out loud..

He did get a recent award for doing a fine job?? Now he has his name on the Currency. I don't buy that was a mistake or even will be costly for him.

In fact, it looks more like it was planned, as the CBI board would know the legalities of such a move and knew of the consequences of their actions.

I pray those consequences are one nice new internationally recognized rate less a few zeros.. imo Lets let the dust settle from tomorrow and see if they expose the new smalls once the banks in Iraq close, like they did last Thursday.. I like Sundays too.. lol ~ MM

DLR » October 10th, 2018

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Winston Churchill

SeaBass » October 10th, 2018

"If you saw the size of the blessing coming, you would understand the magnitude of the battle you are fighting!"

"Hold onto Hope with all determination!!!"We'll see Victory in the desert and let us enjoy and Praise God when we cross over very soon. Hang in there !!!!!

Economic sources: 90 billion dinars cost of the new currency and put the name of the relationship

2018/10/10 9:51

According to economic sources that the total currencies that have been printed recently, and put the name of the governor of the Central Bank, it amounts to more than 90 billion Iraqi dinars.

In a surprise move, the Central Bank announced the printing of large quantities of small groups of the Iraqi currency and the beginning of distribution, and write the name of the governor {agency} Ali Alalak, after improving the type of material used, and make a simple change in the form of these categories. And raised the move of relations by placing his name on the currency in addition to signing a kind of controversy in the Iraqi street, and some called the House of Representatives to remove this addendum.

However, the director of accounting at the Central Bank Ihsan al-Yasiri said in a press statement that the move was considered normal, considering that many central banks in the world put the name of the governor next to the signature, and only at other times sign, citing it as a "fingerprint of the Iraqi currency."

"These small groups are the ones that were printed in 2004 and include categories of 250, 500 and 1000 dinars, and today the need is much needed to pump more into the Iraqi market," he said. "Iraq received two days ago the first shipment of the category of thousand dinars and distributed to banks and financial institutions in order to put them to market, and this month will receive shipments of 250 and 500 dinars."

The Central Bank of Iraq changed the image of the Islamic dinar on the category of a thousand dinars and made it a picture of the Assyrian logo. The legal expert Jamal al-Asadi, the existence of a legal violation in the name of the governor of the Central Bank, the second edition of the Iraqi currency, and told the {Euphrates News} yesterday that the lack of reference to the status of the governor by proxy and write only a conservative in the currency is not original " And according to the Iraqi constitution is supposed to vote on the original in the House of Representatives and Ali al-Alaq acting and legally speaking if raised and pretended to be impersonated.

For his part, counting the historian Ghazi Ahmed al-Samarrai, step by "the previous did not occur on the date of the modern Iraqi currency since its issuance 87 years ago." While attributed the general manager of the issuance and cabinets in the Central Bank Abdul Karim Hassan reasons to write the name of the governor on the new currency to know the citizen who is the governor." LINK

Newspaper: The cost of currencies, which was named the governor of the Central Bank of 90 billion dinars

10th October, 2018

According to the newspaper "Middle East," the total of Iraqi currency, which was recently printed, and put the name of the governor of the Central Bank , amounted to more than 90 billion Iraqi dinars.

"The first explanation issued by the central bank last Saturday about writing the name of its governor on the new edition of the national currency was not enough to calm the anger expressed by political, economic and popular bodies about the lifting of the governor's signature and putting his triple name in his place, " the newspaper said, quoting sources. The bank returned yesterday to issue another clarification, which contains the votes critical.

On Sunday, the Central Bank issued its second edition of the banknotes (25000, 10000, 1000, 500 and 250) dinars, while noting that the new currency included writing the name of the governor instead of signing it in the old version, in line with what is followed Now in other countries, and the dates Hijri and Gregorian dates have been modified (1440 H-2018 AD).

The bank issued a clarification on the new currencies, indicating that it is entitled to determine the categories of coins and metals, paper and its dimensions, forms, material, content, weight and design. LINK

Sources: an expected meeting between Sistani and Abdul Mahdi at the request of the latter to correct the political errors

10th October, 2018

A well-known meeting between Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani and Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi is expected to be held on Wednesday, Sistani said.

The source told al-Ghad Press that "there are weights of a meeting between Supreme Leader Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani and Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul Mahdi, at the request of the latter."

He added that "Sistani has closed its doors to all politicians after his dissatisfaction with their government performance," noting that "Sistani may open the door to Abdul Mahdi to correct mistakes on the political, security, service and economic levels."

He explained that "Sistani may give Abdul-Mahdi important tips to walk the affairs of Iraq wisely, and no longer than the year to prove its success, specifically in the economic side and fight corruption and senior corrupt." LINK

2Cents » October 10th, 2018

Huuuuge IMO, watch for the outcome of this one.....If Sistani gives full support and instructs all to do so, the cabinet will be formed without any delay or problems and the vote of confidence will be unanimous!!!!

Then, let's see what happens within the following two weeks based on the 4-6 we have been told.......IMO, if vote of confidence within two weeks then 4 is in play, if it takes the full 30 days then 6 in play.....Hence, the 4-6

Major trading companies expect oil at $ 65-100 next year

10th October, 2018

The world's largest trading firm said on Wednesday it expected oil prices to fall below $ 65 a barrel and could exceed $100 a barrel next year because of US sanctions on Iran.

"We will not be surprised if oil exceeds $ 100 a barrel next year," Chief Executive Jeremy Ware said at an oil conference in London.

Alex Bird, chief oil and gas chief at Glencore, said at the same conference that he expected the price of oil in the medium term to be between $ 85 and $ 90 a barrel. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum