Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18

Go down

"Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18 Empty "Breaking it Down" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts/News 10/7/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:29 am

KTFA

Don961 » October 7th, 2018

Breaking it down :

"The Central Bank of Iraq issued its second edition of the banknotes of the categories of (25000, 10000, 1000, 500, 250) dinars, stressing that he will continue trading circulation of cash currently traded from the above categories with the new categories without any intention to withdraw from circulation."

The old editions are still perfectly valid and there is no intention of making them invalid by printing these new editions ...

new edition banknotes have been printed .. 25k , 10k , 1k , 500 , 250 ... for all 5 categories .... new ones same as the existing ones except for a few new features on the new edition ... they all have the signature changed with the present Governor's ( guessing Alak) name .. and of course changed the date to 2018

The 1k note has additional changes on the front : "where the slogan "the inclusion of marshes and the effects of southern Iraq on the list of world heritage," instead of the image of the Islamic dinar in the old design" ... imo

Samson » October 7th, 2018

Thwarted the biggest smuggling operation for Basra's ore and the arrest of members of a large network of smugglers

7th October, 2018

On Sunday, October 7, 2018, the Basra Police Directorate announced the arrest of 19 smugglers of crude oil through Khor al-Zubayr in Basra, and 11 pelvic vehicles, including seven loaded with crude oil, were seized for smuggling.

Ali Hassan Halil, head of the oil police, told a news conference that the security forces arrested 19 smugglers of crude oil, some of them from other provinces, adding that all the smugglers had been arrested and all the smugglers' equipment had been tested.

The Directorate of Internal Affairs and Security of the Oil Police, confirmed the seizure of what was considered the largest hanger for the smuggling of oil products in the province, after the arrest of a large number of trucks and tanks for smuggling, along with tools and pumps for these illegal operations.

"There is a large market in the territorial waters to smuggle various goods, especially oil and drugs, which the state can not control because of its limited capabilities, the absence of adequate boats and patrols, and most smuggled cargoes," the source said. Go to the UAE ". LINK

Global markets await 5 economic events this week

7th October, 2018

This week, global markets expect a number of important economic events, notably the IMF's annual report and US inflation data.

OPEC's monthly report is expected to be unveiled as well as the start of the process of disclosing corporate results.

* OPEC Report OPEC

announces its monthly production report for September last Thursday with expectations of increased production.

A Reuters survey showed that OPEC production reached 32.85 million bpd in September, up 90,000 bpd. November marks the start of US sanctions against Iran, which are expected to cause a reduction in crude supply, which could lead to higher prices. Last week saw oil prices rise to a four-year high and Brent crude surpassed $ 86 a barrel. News reports last week revealed that Russia and Saudi Arabia agreed to increase production from September to December to cope with a shortage of crude supplies.

* IMF Report The International Monetary Fund (IMF)

announces its quarterly report on prospects for global economic growth on Tuesday, amid expectations of lower estimates. Fund manager Christine Lagarde hinted last week that the fund was likely to cut global growth estimates as the risk of economic protectionism and the US-China trade war grew. The current trade tensions between the United States and China have caused global panic and a threat to the stability of international trade, especially as the two sides have no signs of reconciliation. In its latest estimate, released last July, the IMF estimates global growth at 3.9 percent in 2018 and 2019.

* US Inflation

The United States reveals its September monthly consumer price report on Thursday, with expectations of a stable inflation rate. It is estimated that the CPI in the world's largest economy will grow by 0.2% on a monthly basis. In August, the US consumer price index rose 2.7 percent year-on-year from 2.9 percent in July. In September, the Fed decided to raise its interest rate for the third time this year at a level of 2% to 2.25%.

* Starting the process of advertising business results

US banks are starting to reveal their third-quarter results this week as seven companies are due to unveil the Standard & Poor's Index on their financial performance. Banks JP Morgan, Wells Fargo and Citigroup are due to announce their results on Friday.

* Brazil elections Brazilians

go to the polls Sunday to participate in the first round of the 2018 presidential election.
Former army chief Yair Polsonaru of the left-wing Labor Party is competing in the elections.
The election comes at a time when Latin America's largest economy is on its way out of the worst recession in the country. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum