Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» AMERICA’S COLOR REVOLUTION — Brought To You By The U.S. Intelligence Community & Coming To A City Near You
LIVE  THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:58 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
LIVE  THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2024 5:49 am by kenlej

» I am too pretty for math, but....
LIVE  THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
LIVE  THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
LIVE  THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
LIVE  THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
LIVE  THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
LIVE  THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
LIVE  THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
LIVE  THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
LIVE  THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
LIVE  THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
LIVE  THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
LIVE  THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
LIVE  THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
LIVE  THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
LIVE  THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
LIVE  THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
LIVE  THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
LIVE  THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

LIVE THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin

Go down

LIVE  THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin Empty LIVE THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT w/ Maggie Roddin

Post by godsfool713 Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:01 pm

LIVE
THE NATIONAL INTEL REPORT
w/ John Stadtmiller

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

http://republicbroadcasting.org/shoutcast/shoutcast.html

Host(s): John Stadtmiller
Call In Number: 800-313-9443
Show Time: Monday – Friday 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM CST
John Stadtmiller, one of America’s true radio trailblazers with his early creation of “Republic International” (later renamed “Genesis Communications Network”), and now the “Republic Broadcasting Network”, the fastest growing truth radio station in the country. John’s “National Intel Report” is hard hitting and to the point with information you won’t find in the mainstream media. If you believe the Constitution is the law of the land, but sense that something is seriously wrong in our country, then listen to the “National Intel Report” for the best guests, news and information!
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum