Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18

2 posters

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:03 pm

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2018, INTEL ONLY
TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:  Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight.  Just when it was safe to close the door on Iraq, something else comes out. Today we got information from Sulaymaniyah, one of our sources there, that Iraq is going to have their lower denominations not only at the ATMs.  These are the lower ones the 10s, 20s, like we have here. They will have that in Dinar the lower denoms and they will be everywhere. They will be in the stores, the banks, the ATMs.

​They supposed to bring them out either Saturday or Sunday. Sunday is the first day of their business week. If they bring them out Saturday, great.  If they bring them out Sunday, great. It is a very good sign that they are saying to the world hey we have revalued. This is our new rate, and we have the new lower denoms to go to.

Bruce:  What is interesting about that is if they do come out Saturday or Sunday which we think they will by then with the lower denoms, they will be also trading their dinar on their market Sunday night, on the Asian market because the Asian market opens up 9:00, 9:30 pm EST.  Over there is it 9:00, 9:30 Asian time, Hong Kong in the morning, Monday morning. That would occur where those would be traded. We also believe the ISX will be trading, and the dinar will be tradable on the ISX but also it will be tradable on the NASDAQ in the US on Monday morning. We should have visibility more with Iraq and the dinar as the result of what they will be doing over the weekend whether it is Saturday or Sunday.                                                                

Bruce:  Then Sunday night for China when they open up the markets over there and then Monday morning when our markets open up at 9:00, 9:30am on the East Coast then the NASDAQ opens. When we talked about the ISX, Iraqi Stock Exchange, being connected directly to the NASDAQ.  So that just a little bit more where Iraq is right now.  They already have done some celebrating over there. I think that is what we can look forward the weekend over there.     

Bruce:  When it comes to us here, we are looking to move forward. There were some things today and yesterday pointing to very much the start of a very good weekend for us. It could be, but also I am hearing some things that look very strong for early next week.  I can’t definitely say it is this or that.

It is just certain things we were learning yesterday and today are pointing towards a positive thing for the weekend. When you do hears things about Iraq with their lower denoms, with the ISX, and with the trading on the NASDAQ come Monday, it kind of makes you look beyond the weekend. It is looking good for the next few days. Again Guys if I try to call it I just might be wrong. I am not going to call it. I can’t even make up my mind how I feel about it. I mean really I am getting things pointing to one or another, this day or that day. A lot of stuff like that.

Bruce:  Here is what happened.  This is what I try to do is give you what has occurred. That tends to be better than generalities. I think you guys like specifics too.  Yesterday at 2:18 EST time everybody in the US should have received their text message on their phone. Everybody but Bruce. I didn’t get one. I don’t know why. I wasn’t on the phone at the time. I had my phone. I was waiting for it. Just about everybody I know got one. Not everybody get it. However 4 minutes later at 2:22 pm EST I saw the announcement on Fox TV. I had the DVR and I froze it and watched it and watched it again. That was interesting because I got the gest of the Emergency Alert System, EAS, and how it was used.  What was cool about that announcement even though it was just a test that was a precursor to what I believe we will be getting as information on that system because I believe that kicked off the start of NESARA. I believe that announcement was an initial start to the process of NESARA. That had to happen. That test had to go forward.

Bruce:  My gut says we are going to get more announcements on that system direct from the President.  This was called a Presidential Alert.  I think President Trump is going to use that system to get us information direct to the people of the United States in the similar fashion he uses Twitter to get information out.  He kind of does an end run around the media. Doesn’t mean the media isn’t going to cover information like Fox did yesterday where I happened to be tuned in and I saw it. I believe there is going to be some things about NESARA. It has been 8 years since I have known about that. I don’t know everything about it. I know a little about it.  It could be very interesting how that will be utilized. I wanted you to know that.

Bruce:  There are some other cool things that are happening with our security. We got it all clear yesterday a little bit after that announcement.  We got it all clear from Homeland that everything was 100% secure.  That was after a number of cleanups on aisles 3, 4 and 5 that I talked about on Tuesday.  That is in a good position, good shape right now. The timing of that memo that went out yesterday afternoon was very good in the sense that it allowed for the US Treasury to have a call yesterday that was very positive. What it was able to do was the US Treasury was able to put a large amount of liquidity into not only Tier 1 Banks but also Tier 2 Banks. It started last night at 11pm with Tier 2 Banks, and then at 2am this morning with Tier 1 Banks.  These were very large numbers of liquidity  to each of those banking institutions.

Bruce:   Tier 1 Banks-HSBC, Wells Fargo Bank, Chase Bank, Bank of America, and Citibank. Tier 2 Banks- Regions Bank, SunTrust Bank, etc. All the Tier 2 banks got started with a good chunk at 11pm last night, and then same thing happened at 2am this morning for the Tier 1 Banks. That liquidity is what they are calling it Standby Capital. That Standby Capital is going to be utilized by us when we go in for our redemptions.  It is amazing because that supposed to continue that daily, the infusion of capital into the banking system for the next 91 days. It is an amazing amount, and we need it. They need it.

Bruce:   Even though it is digital, it still backed by our gold back USTNs. It is really a good thing that we have. I understand that even the amount we got this morning and last night are doubled now and not only they are doubled, but they are happening  starting at 2:30am tomorrow, they are going to be doubled and going about every 13 hours. That is quadruple  of what we got today.  It is twice as fast every 13 hours instead of every 24 hours.

​Instead of 400 trillion it is 800 trillion for the Tier 1 banks. It is a huge amount. That liquidity goes on and on and on, and we need it.  It is cool because also the Redemption Centers are getting daily infusions of cash for us. That is continuing.  They are getting that to get ready for this. It is a very positive thing for us moving forward.

Bruce:  We have this amount of reserve capital or liquidity at the banks that is increasing daily as they are getting ready for us. We know of transactions that are happening real time today where a certain amount of liquidity  has been assessed by people who are doing exchanges and redemptions.  Not a whole lot. Just a little  bit what we call walk around money, but we know full access to one particular account I can think of will be granted on Tuesday.

​I don’t know if that is an indicator for us, but it could be an indicator.  Next Tuesday full access to 50% of the mother lode will be available. I am encouraged by that because it shows movement with money that is actually coming out. It shows when full liquidity will be available, blah, blah, and blah.

Bruce:  It is all good and we are moving forward. I can tell you we are definitely  moving forward.  Even though sometimes this is behind the scenes and not really be aware of it unless you are listening to the Big Call. I can tell you I get this kind of information every day. I just feel good where we are.  I really do. I heard things out west are moving forward. I don’t  think anyone has gotten liquidity  yet as far as that large amount yet. Maybe a little bit of walking around money.

​I believe they are about to be hydrated.  As I have said for months those groups even the core groups may not see liquidity until we see our toll free numbers released. It may be timed so that occurs so no one has unfair advantage of major liquidity until we all can go. The banks are excited because they are seeing the Treasury come forward with this  reserved capital, Standby Capital. Standby Capital is what they are calling it.

Bruce:  With that I am going to say that is about as close a picture as I can paint for you in terms of where we are and what is actually happening behind the scenes. Keep an eye on Iraq over the weekend.  What about Kavanough? Does the vote need to happen before we go?  I am have been  told no it doesn’t even though the vote suppose to take place maybe tomorrow night and might drag into Saturday. I don’t think it is not tied to this as far as we can see.  I don’t believe in consequences. We will see how that shakes out.

Bruce:  I am encouraged. I am excited. I feel good where we are. I hope you got a feeling of  that with the Intel segment. That is where we all are. Let’s keep that stance. Everybody thank you so much. I appreciate you. I appreciate you Sue, Pastor Steven, and Bob. What a great team to be associated with. Thank you Big Call listeners everywhere. Thank you, Pinkroses, for transcribing the call. Really appreciate that and it is wonderful you have done that for so long now. I appreciate that so much.  Thank you team and Thank you Big Call listeners. Good night Everybody. I hoped you enjoyed the call. God Bless you.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18 Empty Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 10/4/18

Post by Scotchie Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:12 pm

Well, all lies.  NESARA is a hoax.  Nothing will happen this weekend.  Nothing will happen this year or next.  If lower denominations are going to be distributed, it could be for a redenomination, not a revaluation.  I feel sad for those that listen to and believe Bruce.  Many will become ill, age, and die waiting for an RV of the dinar.  Yes, sad!

Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum