Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution

4 posters

Go down

Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution Empty Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution

Post by Suzi Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:56 pm

Please go here and sign the petition:

www.aclj.org

“For I really wish the Jews again in Judea an independent nation." - President John Adams
Suzi
Suzi

Back to top Go down

Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution Empty Re: Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution

Post by godsfool713 Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:17 pm

pls facebook it too Razz Razz
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution Empty Subject: Re: Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution Today at 4:17 pm

Post by Suzi Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:49 pm

that is a great idea! Where would you suggest?

“For I really wish the Jews again in Judea an independent nation." - President John Adams
Suzi
Suzi

Back to top Go down

Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution Empty Re: Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution

Post by openmind Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:58 pm

I commend your effort and vision. Will Iran care about the petition?

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:00 pm

openmind wrote:I commend your effort and vision. Will Iran care about the petition?

Not likely, but that doesn't mean we should not try, does it?

Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:06 pm

SEBtopdog wrote:
openmind wrote:I commend your effort and vision. Will Iran care about the petition?

Oh no, we should definitively try.

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SEBtopdog Fri Sep 30, 2011 8:07 pm

openmind wrote:
SEBtopdog wrote:

Oh no, we should definitively try.

Ilikeyou

Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution Emoticon-animal-028

Keep smiling ... It'll make 'em wonder what you're up to!

Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution Bump~0 Will someone please let the RV Widget out of the jar?
SEBtopdog
SEBtopdog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution Empty Subject: Re: Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution

Post by Suzi Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:15 am

"I commend your effort and vision. Will Iran care about the petition?"

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. " - Edmund Burke

Silence in the face of evil is itself evil: God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.—Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Suzi
Suzi

Back to top Go down

Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution Empty Sign Petition to save Iranian Pastor from execution

Post by Suzi Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:19 pm

It is a case that literally involves life and death. We're talking about the promised execution of a Christian pastor in Iran. His only crime: He embraced Christianity and, for that, has been sentenced to death by the Muslim-controlled government of Iran.

The ACLJ has mounted an aggressive international effort to save his life. We've contacted members of Congress, international leaders, and the news media - working to put pressure on the Iranian government to stop this planned execution that could occur at any time.

Now, the ACLJ is calling on Secretary of State Clinton to get involved - to stand up for this Christian pastor - to call on Iran to spare his life. Add your name to our petition now.

www.aclj.org

Suzi
Suzi

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum