Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MAGA -  "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MAGA -  "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MAGA -  "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MAGA -  "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MAGA -  "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MAGA -  "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MAGA -  "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MAGA -  "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MAGA -  "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MAGA -  "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MAGA -  "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MAGA -  "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MAGA -  "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MAGA -  "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MAGA -  "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MAGA -  "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MAGA -  "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MAGA -  "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MAGA -  "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MAGA -  "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18

Go down

MAGA -  "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18 Empty "Not my Views" - Kim Possible Update 9/30/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:32 am

30 September, 2018 14:45

CLARIFICATION: Statement of support for President Trump and clarification of her position, from Kim-Possible

9/30/2018

NOT MY VIEWS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6wPD8dnonk&t=145s

I have just had this video sent to me by an associate of mine and I feel I need to address this, not only to anyone who may or may not listen to this, but directly to President Trump and the United States Government.

Over the last several months, I have been working with several associates to assist President Trump in “draining the swamp”. I am in complete support of the President of the United States Donald J. Trump for his brilliant plans and strategies in restoring the United States to its former glory. I was born in the United States and have watched the deep state, the Chinese Elders, the Rothschilds, and all those that associate with these people, tear this country apart. I was elated to see President Trump elected and actually carry through on his promises to rid this country of the deep state.

To be very CLEAR, I have NEVER EVER had a conversation about working for the United States Government, and DEFINITELY never ever made a statement about being or running for President regardless of who is in office.

TO BE CLEAR;

My “job” as trustee, signatory, custodian, and principal is;

A) To support the governments of the world in returning assets back to the countries plus dividends which were stolen or taken by my predecessors. We do NOT force any government to take assets nor attempt to direct in any way nor govern over any country including the United States. To be clear, I do not now, nor have I ever, nor will I ever, work for the United States Government.

B) To support and fund qualifying private projects for development, infrastructure and humanitarian efforts.

C) Support research, development and use of new technologies worldwide for the benefit of humanity.

D) Assist any government worldwide in the restoration of its own Sovereignty.

E) Chinese Elders, Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Clintons, any and all “Dragon” families were FORMER TRUSTEES. As a Trustee, they are NOT an owner. They were supposed to “do a job” for my predecessors. My predecessors and I DO NOT share the same views; therefore, I DO NOT support any of the former trustees for that same reason. They are STILL trying to claim they have assets but they do NOT. They have no access to the Trust. Therefore any member or former member of any government (including the United States) any member of the above organization are NOT representative of myself and are constantly making promises, not only to you, but to all those reading this AND to the governments of the world. They have ZERO intention on following through on these promises.

F) I AM NOT involved, nor is THE TRUST, in any kind of “new currency” for the United States nor any other nation nor any type of “Global Currency Reset”. If the United States Government wants to change their currency that is their decision, not mine, and DEFINITELY not China’s nor any Chinese/Asian/Dragon elders.

To be clear, I do not share Mr. Thomas William’s views, nor have we ever discussed the Trust nor myself serving as any type of interim government. I do not support ANYONE trying to overthrow any government nor head of state anywhere. I have no intention of perpetuating the “One World Government” with a “One World Council” which is currently being attempted by the former trustee group, including the Chinese Elders, Dragons, Rothschilds, etc., It is my sole intention to disburse the assets in the trust and restore sovereignty.

Unfortunately, Mr. Williams has made a public statement suggesting an overthrow of the United States Government, which I cannot in any way support. Therefore, as of this day 30th of September 2018, I can no longer associate with Mr. Williams in any way.

Please be advised this is my public response to a very public statement, I do hope everyone understands, although, this statement was not made by me (not in public nor private).

Mr. President Trump, #MAGA!

Regards,
Kim “Possible”
aka Kimberly Goguen

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum