Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18

3 posters

Go down

DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 Empty DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:04 pm

A SUGGESTION FROM THE HEART OF DEBTARHEELGIRL

QUESTION: HAS MUCH THOUGHT GONE INTO YOUR FINANCIAL GIVING?

As we near our blessing coming to pass, hopefully by now, you have been seeking ways to protect, invest, help others with your coming financial blessing. If not, take the time NOW to serious contemplate this.

There are MANY organizations that go abroad and will continue to do so to care for the lost, hurting, needy and dying. Some we know and have supported in our giving.

I want to strongly encourage everyone to consider keeping money within the borders of the United States of America.

Prayerfully consider USA missions and organizations that promote growth, education, healing, and rescue.

I'm not saying overseas missions are not an option but there is such a tremendous need here on our own soil for those in extreme need and for causes that build this country and it's people up. Our country in the area of “helps” is in desperate need.

Will you consider some of your giving be targeted for needs here in our homeland? Wouldn’t it be so rewarding to actually SEE how your money will be used when you give it to needs that you can actually participate in yourself?

If you've been doing some research, you'll find that there are many organizations and solid ministries and agencies in which to be a part of that have a great track record.

When tornados, earthquakes, weather related trauma’s hit towns and cities, our hearts ache to be able to assist in a greater way. Upon deeper research, you'll find a great number of smaller ministries and agencies that serve in towns and cities across this nation that serve the poor, homeless, children and adolescents, those who've been rescued from trafficking, poverty, hungry, fire or weather-related trauma, struggling single moms, our military families, widows, and orphans...right here...in America!

You may also know of some great start-up agencies and start-up ministries that have great plans to help boost our economy, one person at a time.

Don't forget those in our own circle who will be forming ministries and help agencies with their new wealth.

There are, right now, credible organizations in this country that are working hard to end poverty by way of donations, work resources, counseling, rehabilitation, and education. I for one will be setting up a fund so we can assist in restoring these towns and the individual lives, so keep me in mind after our exchange when you hear of a natural disaster and the great need of restoration. AND you can do this on your own too!

Most of the downtrodden in our country just need guidance and education on how to break the cycle of poverty. Many just need direction, a boost, a hand up not a temporary hand out. There are so many in the USA that just need someone to assist them in their destiny. We can truly assist those in need while joyfully sharing the love of our Lord and Savior!

Our country is in desperate need. Our neighbors are desperate for help...the RIGHT help. We can help educate those who will leave a life of poverty by proper education and guidance. We can help create jobs and industry that will help boost economy on a real live scale. Not phony statistics that the news is putting out.

The controlled media is reporting that everything is picking up economically in this country. It's not! That's false reporting on trumped up statistics. It's a smoke screen. Many of you know and see clearly that there are forces that want to take our country down economically. Just a daily glance at reputable news agencies' reports will spell the truth out for you.

If you look around, you can see the warning signs We will have the means to assist in creating jobs and industry, so our economy will grow as a town, city, state and nation.

Our country is screaming for help in so many areas and I believe if you seek God wholeheartedly, He will steer you in the direction you can best assist.

America has always been in the past a blessed country because we have come to the aide of so many other countries. I am not asking you to not give to agencies and ministries that are located overseas at all. I personally know of two right now I will bless. What I am trying to be an advocate for us, those in the USA who need help.

Now, the forces that are coming against our future have gained a stronghold and we have the blessed and favored opportunity to change the winds of destruction for a better America, for us and for our children and grandchildren!

In the days of the great depression, reportedly, it was many goodhearted individuals with VISION that helped steer this country back on track. People like you and I who believe in this country and what we stand for. We can emulate that same mindset again!

So I ask, please consider researching how you can use your funds to aid our country reverse the disaster ridden towns and cities, the jobless and homeless statistics back to a booming and prosperous results!

From my heart to yours!
DebTarheelGirl

DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 Empty Re: DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:48 am

DebTarHeelGirl wrote:I'm not saying overseas missions are not an option but there is such a tremendous need here on our own soil for those in extreme need and for causes that build this country and it's people up. Our country in the area of “helps” is in desperate need.

That's so true!
* Frank needs another holiday in Hawaii
* Becky/Ootah needs more pies
* Zap needs fresh stories (people have begun to see through the old ones)...

DebTarHeelGirl wrote:I for one will be setting up a fund so we can assist in restoring these towns and the individual lives, so keep me in mind after our exchange when you hear of a natural disaster and the great need of restoration.

Oh yes, of course, we mustn't forget that Deb herself will need a piece of the action.

DebTarHeelGirl wrote:Most of the downtrodden in our country just need guidance and education on how to break the cycle of poverty.

So nothing to do with political or economic systems? Nothing to do with government, big business, banks etc? Just the fault of the poor saps who need a little "guidance and education". (Although Deb's comments immediately following seem to contradict this.)

Yet another of the vampire-ghouls in Dinarland.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18 Empty Re: DebTarHeelgirl - "Financial Giving Post RV" 9/30/18

Post by MidnightRider Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:26 am

I have been on Debs email list for years now and I must say she has probably out numbered everybody as for ways to make herself some money.  Most bible scriptures and people preaching are uplifting so Deb will seek out a scripture or a preachers' video to use them as a lead-in to pump her wares.  She has been in so many different ventures, would be difficult for one to remember all of them over the years.  I just stay on her list to see what she is going to come up with next.  Amazing as to how these so-called information pumpers have found ways to wiggle in and elbow themselves out a niche to make some money, all the time with no shame or a thought that "people are onto me by now."  Of course if you are as creative as Deb, she has most of the bases covered......just don't think she is a currency broker yet but give her time.  Wink
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum