Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006

Go down

The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 Empty The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:15 pm

The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006

The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 Image

30-09-2018 11:54 AM

The investigation department of the Integrity Commission revealed on Sunday the seizure of a number of desalination plants in the province of Basra, which was handed over to Iraq through donor countries, has not been operating since its inception in 2006, which led to the destruction and theft of some parts.

In a statement on the details of the operation, the department said that the investigation team and the judicial control of the Commission's investigation department in Basra, which moved to the site of the stations, managed to control (13) RO desalination plants with a capacity of 10-48 tons Indicating that these stations were provided by some donor countries and were established in 2006 in a number of districts and districts of the province.

She explained that 'all these stations have not been operated and benefited from the establishment since - and so far - suspended from work, and led to the disappearance of the devices and' filter 'liquidation and pipes, as well as some of the parts of the theft.

The department confirmed 'the organization of the minutes of the seizure of assets in the stations, and the presentation of investigative papers to the competent investigating judge; to take appropriate legal action.

The Integrity Commission announced on 17/9/2018 the transfer of the Chairman of the Board Judge (Izzat Tawfiq Jafar) accompanied by the Director General of the Investigation Department in the body and Inspector General of the Ministry of Oil, to the province of Basra; to directly supervise the work of the investigative team in charge of standing on projects languishing in Governorate and other southern governorates.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=172762

The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 Empty Re: The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:29 pm

Integrity blew up surprise announcement of the results of an investigation on desalination plants Basra

The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 30134

Twilight News

8 hours ago

The Department of Investigation in the Integrity Commission on the seizure of a number of desalination plants in the province of Basra, which was handed over to Iraq by donor countries, has not been operating since its inception in 2006, which led to the destruction and theft of some parts.

The Department, referring to the details of the operation, pointed out that the investigation team and the judicial control in the Directorate of Investigation of the Commission in Basra, which moved to the site of the stations, was able to control (13) RO desalination plants with a capacity of 10 - 48 tons At one hour, indicating that these stations were provided by some donor countries and were established in 2006 in a number of districts and areas of the province.

She explained that all these stations have not been operated and benefited from since its inception, which is - until now - out of work, and this led to the disappearance of the machines and "filters" and pipes, as well as some of the parts of the theft.

The Department confirmed the organization of the minutes of the seizure of assets in the stations, and presented the investigative papers to the competent investigating judge; to take appropriate legal action.

The Integrity Commission announced on 17/9/2018 the transfer of the Chairman of the Board Judge (Izzat Tawfiq Jafar) accompanied by the Director General of the Investigation Department in the body and Inspector General of the Ministry of Oil, to the province of Basra; to directly supervise the work of the investigative team in charge of standing on projects languishing in Governorate and other southern governorates.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/6f8369fa-8fee-4156-b4e7-2be4a06ef9e4

The seizure of 13 desalination plants in Basra has not been operational since 2006 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum