Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  9/29/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  9/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  9/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  9/29/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  9/29/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  9/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  9/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  9/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  9/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  9/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  9/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  9/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  9/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  9/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  9/29/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  9/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  9/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  9/29/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  9/29/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  9/29/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/29/18

Go down

"Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA  9/29/18 Empty "Historical Event" - Sat. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 9/29/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:35 am

KTFA

DELTA » September 29th, 2018

YES IT'S 9T...….. PRES TRUMP ASKING SAUDI TO PAY THE BILL...

Don961 » September 29th, 2018

Saudi Arabia "compensates" the United States by 9 trillion dollars !!

The political scene Saturday, September 29, 2018 at 12:26 pm (429 views)

Follow-up / Sky Press

$ 9 trillion Saudi compensation for the United States because of the events of 11 September
link

GodsServant » September 29th, 2018

This is an enormous number, I can't fathom how more articles are not out in reference to 9 Trillion dollars. How can Donald Trump and why would he not be announcing this HISTORICAL event. Scratching My Head

StephenMac63 » September 29th, 2018

IMO, Trump will, when its the most opportune time for him to do so…. Why does SA pay 9 trillion to USA now? Because they know for a fact that Trump can strangle a country economically if they dont play fair. SA sees the writing on the wall, best for them to make amends now while they are still breathing. imo

APF » September 29th, 2018

Wow! Is this true?

Boxman » September 29th, 2018

Hmm, skypressiq.net is a site that has been in existence 18 years...other articles seem valid, just seems odd that other "news " sites have not picked up???

Could this be one of the items that has been sitting on Ts desk for signature???

MilitiaMan » September 29th, 2018

They have had to have had contracts that mean a whole heck of a lot. I wonder if Aramco Shares are in play here as well? That is some serious change.. I wonder if they paid in currency that has more value than before.. lol wink ~ MM

Moparman » September 29th, 2018

Trump has said many times that he will make ALL Americans wealthy. With this and the RV, he WILL make America Great Again.

Samson » September 29th, 2018

Trump signed a $ 854 billion budget bill to prevent the closure of the federal government

29th September, 2018

US President Donald Trump signed a $ 854 billion budget bill that prevents the federal government from being temporarily closed.

Following the signing of Trump, the draft budget entered into force to ensure the funding of the Ministries of Defense, Labor, Health and Education over the new fiscal year beginning on the first of October next.

The project gives other ministries within the federal government the power to spend until the seventh of December next. The US Congress approved the project last week.

As approved by the House of Representatives two days ago. The former President criticized the draft budget because of the lack of funding for the wall being built on the border with Mexico. The signing of the Trump project, preventing the closure of the federal government temporarily before the midterm elections scheduled in November. US laws state that the fiscal year starts on 1 October and ends on 30 September the following year. LINK

Don961 » September 29th, 2018

The US Congress passes a law that is fighting "Iranian activities" in Iraq

The political scene Saturday, September 29, 2018 at 14:45 pm

Baghdad / Sky Press

The US House of Representatives Foreign Affairs Committee passed a bill aimed at countering Iran's attempts to destabilize Iraq.

The draft, which needs a vote from the House of Representatives and the Senate for final approval, targets Iranian entities and individuals who threaten peace and stability in Iraq.

Among the proposed sanctions is the freezing of the funds of a number of Iranian figures involved in destabilizing Iraq and not granting them visas to enter the United States.

Iran has dozens of armed militias in Iraq, has prevented the country engulfed in violence from security stability, while Tehran controls many political parties.

The United States warned Iran this month that it would "respond with swift and decisive doubt" to any attacks by Tehran's allies in Iraq that would hurt Americans or damage US installations.

The US Treasury Department's Office of Foreign Assets Control earlier imposed sanctions on 14 individuals and entities at the beginning of the year for links to serious human rights and censorship violations in Iran and to support Iranian weapons programs.

In May, Washington imposed sanctions on five Iranians for being linked to the Iranian Revolutionary Guards and enabling the Huthis in Yemen to fire rockets at locations in Saudi Arabia.

The US president, Donald Trump, revealed in March that the Revolutionary Guards spent $ 16 billion since 2012 of the wealth of the Iranian people to support the regime of Bashar al-Assad and terrorist militias in Syria, Iraq and Yemen. link

Samson » September 29th, 2018

Venezuelan currency down 19% after 6 weeks of "cancel zeros"

28th September, 2018

The Venezuelan Bolivar currency has seen a decline at a limited pace over the past period with the injection of more dollars, in the midst of the economic chaos that still dominates the country

Venezuela's domestic currency fell by about 19% on the black market six weeks after the government announced the abolition of zeros of the Bolivar currency and the introduction of a new currency called the sovereign Bolivar

A report published by the Bloomberg news agency said Friday that the pace of the decline of the Venezuelan Bolivar is "relatively stable" compared to the economic situation in the country with hyperinflation, although this decline may not be considered an obstacle to stability in most foreign exchange markets

The relative stability of the Bolivar is a rare achievement for Venezuela and could help slow down hyperinflation, which is expected to reach 1 million this year, the report said

The Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has cut the value of the bolivar by 95% last month , within the declaration of a new economic plan designed to rein in accelerating inflation in the country

As part of Maduro's economic plan, the Venezuelan president also decided to increase the number of official US dollar auctions known as DICOM or DICOM three times a week instead of one auction

Last Wednesday, the central bank sold $ 5.3 million at 62 Bolivar to the dollar, the highest daily rate since February, according to data from a banking consultancy bank in Caracas LINK

Switzerland is considering a "free trade" deal with America

25th September, 2018

Swiss Economy Minister Johann Schneider Aman said a free trade agreement with the United States could be negotiated again and expressed the desire to resume talks that have stalled for more than a decade.

In remarks to Swiss public radio station SRF on Monday evening, following voters' rejection of two initiatives calling for a more equitable and environmentally sound agriculture, Schneider said: "We are looking into whether it is possible Resume discussions, which we have already tried in 2006. "

According to the Swiss Agency for Services, the Federal Economy Minister also said that Switzerland took the lesson from the failed 2006 discussions and would be more cautious in exploring solutions to reach a free trade agreement between the two countries. He added that a negotiating mandate "sooner or later" would be presented to the committees on foreign policy and trade in the two chambers of parliament.

The US market is the largest market for Swiss exports after the European Union. According to Schneider Aman, free access to this duty-free market will be very attractive to the Swiss economy as long as the competition does not enjoy the same status. At the end of August, US Ambassador to the Swiss Confederation Edward McMullen encouraged Switzerland to enter into new trade talks with his country. "A free trade agreement between the two countries would be a good thing," Mullen told the weekly Neue Tsurker Zeitung am Sonntag, a German-language newspaper in Zurich. "It is up to Switzerland to take the first step."

Attempts to negotiate a free trade agreement between Berne and Washington were halted nearly 12 years ago because of resistance from the Swiss agricultural sector. The Swiss banks have been exposed to the campaign bank fines in America over the past years, because of the concealment Mtherbh US accounts of tax, it is expected to address any agreement between the two private sectors banking and agricultural disputes. "The Swiss economy is expected to grow this year at a faster rate than European economies," according to official statistics. The European Commission revised the Swiss growth rate for 2018 from 2.4 percent to 2.9 percent.

The Swiss economy is benefiting from the ability to attract investments, as the strength of the Swiss franc and global confidence in the banking system gives a strong boost to growth, according to official data. Unemployment in Switzerland is continuing to fall, and is expected to end the year at an annual rate of 2.6%, and inflation is expected to rise to 1%. LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum