Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18

Go down

"Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18 Empty "Worth the Wait" - Tues. AM KTFA Thoughts/News and Mon. CC Highlights 9/25/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:26 am

KTFA

Highlights from Monday Night KTFA CC:

Clare » September 25th, 2018

WORTH THE WAIT....TOTALLY!!! Thank you Frank, Walkingstick, Delta, Angel-1 & Teams!!! You all are greatly appreciated.....

There is a Date....

Date is Very Close...something happened with the BIS & WTO & CBI.....

CBI came out and said we are removing the US Dollar, we saw the Article..MCP's/AUCTIONS.....

AUCTIONS..... in position for RI...

Relationship of Dollar & IQD will be in a BASKET not an Auction......

POTUS doing HISTORICAL things!

Meeting that took place in Jordan with Central Banks/AMF/WB/BIS/Delegates from USA... very important... we saw the Article!

WS-- 1). It is our understanding that the BIS as of right now is dealing with the CBI with debt settlements, starting from a particular date & are to be paid in IQD only...

2). Trying to clarify this right now but it seems that they are being required to do so at this time, WTO is also in the scope...

They could have asked for this a long time ago but not possible because they were using US Dollars...and because they did not have a date for the RI.....

They can not pay at a program rate but, they have made payments before that can not be accepted/ redeemed as payment, until a particular date and time!

Something different going on with the BIS...likely because it is an international debt settlement, not local... ie: local contracts... EXCELLENT for our Investment!!!!! HUGE NEWS!!!!

Delta- July & August 2018... CBI printed a lot of currency...108 million worth....

Old article by an economist about the deletion of zeros, stated it would cost 100 million to print LD's.....

CBI asking every bank to accept every note of US Dollar!

CBI about to make their move!!!!

Post 17 WS...Siemens & GE Wage Battle for 15 Billion Power Deal in Iraq!!!

Huge CC!!! Awesome News!!! So worth the wait & Frank FYI, before you even started the intel portion of the call, I wrote at the top of my notes:

"WORTH THE WAIT" exactly what you asked us tonight!

This CC is all in Franks opinion and this post is in my opinion.

Monday Night KTFA CC 9-24-18

PLAYBACK # : 641.715.3639 PIN: 156996#

https://fccdl.in/wpsEBud0aI

Iobey777 » September 25th, 2018

This is HUUUGE everyone!!! I pray you can understand how IMPORTANT this one is for the RI!!! Ask yourself..WHY would these two GIANTS be battling over a contract if the currency was worthless? IMO..they wouldn't !!! PLEASE!!
Listen to the Recorded CC!!

Walkingstick » September 25th, 2018

Siemens, GE Wage Battle for $15 Billion Power Deal in Iraq

September 24, 2018, 3:32 AM EDT Updated on September 24, 2018, 10:46 AM EDT

German engineering company’s CEO met with Iraqi prime minister

Order would provide welcome boost amid deep slump in sector

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-24/siemens-is-nearing-15-billion-deal-to-provide-power-to-iraq

BFBR.....

Dr.. Haidar Hussein Al-Tohma / Al-Furat Center for Development and Strategic Studies

The two biggest trading partners of Iraq, Turkey and Iran face economic sanctions and severe financial crises that may alter the profile of existing economic ties with Iraq.

Until 2017, the volume of trade with neighboring Turkey amounted to about 10 billion dollars, or about 22% of the total volume of trade exchange. While the share of Iran (7 billion dollars), equivalent to (13%) of the total volume of trade exchange with Iraq.

Recently, US sanctions and fees have dropped the Turkish lira to lose 14 percent of their value and approach the 6 lira barrier.

Despite the pleas of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on the need to resist the current crisis, by selling the dollar and retaining the Turkish lira to thwart the US plan to destabilize the Turkish economy, but the expectations of investors and the public continued the bubble increased speculation fever on the Turkish lira and distrusted the confidence of foreign investors to the Turkish economy, Which requires the Turkish government to activate the tools of monetary policy and other macroeconomic policies, rather than emotional rhetoric.

As for the Iranian economy, the economic sanctions imposed are deeper and more influential because they are linked to a regional political agenda aimed at destroying the Iranian regime from within through a package of US policies aimed at stopping the flow of foreign currency into Iran, removing foreign companies operating in it, On the global financial and economic system, as well as other policies aimed at weakening the capabilities of the Iranian economy and the Iranian government, and raising public opinion in Iran.

The new US sanctions on Iran entered into force on Wednesday (8 August), targeting Iran's purchases of the US dollar and Iran's trade in metals, coal, software and the automotive sector. And led to the fall of the Iranian Toman by almost 150% to about (10,000 Tuman against one dollar) after it was about (4000 Toman against one dollar) earlier this year.

Partner sanctions What do you mean to Iraq?

Recently, due to the economic and financial crises affecting the neighboring countries, a number of analysts and those interested in the economic file point to the importance of taking the golden opportunity by activating the agricultural, industrial and commercial sectors and promoting the national economy, which has been affected by the dumping policies followed by neighboring countries to achieve economic growth. We wish to refer to a number of observations on these ideas, as follows:

1 - The decline in the exchange rate of the Turkish Lira and the Iranian Toman increases the competitiveness of these countries and increase the flow of goods and services from these countries, due to the low prices for domestic markets in Iraq and the stability of the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar denominated in US dollars (about 1200 dinars per dollar), The opportunity of the national product to compete in the Iraqi market and not vice versa as some go.

2- The decline in the exchange rate of the currencies of the neighboring countries increases the influx of Iraqis for religious, medical and recreational tourism due to the strength of the dinar denominated in the US dollar and the weak currencies of these countries, which means increasing the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar in those countries.

3. The recovery of the industrial sector in the country will not be achieved when the currencies of the trading partners fall, as some see (the logic of the international economy). In Iraq, the renaissance of the industrial sector needs a package of policies, including supporting and stimulating the private sector, reviewing the existing exchange rate assessment, providing infrastructure, securing funding bridges, appropriate fiscal policies,and other government measures.

The sector needs policies similar to those of the industrial sector, as well as the re-engineering of the country's water policy to ensure the subsistence of the population, the agricultural sector and other requirements.

Finally, it should be noted that the political, security, economic and social challenges that the country has been living in for years have required deliberate internal and short-term, medium and long-term policies, and that any policy is not deliberate towards floating the exchange rate or preventing basic imports from neighboring countries or engaging in regional alliances , May harm primarily the Iraqi citizen and increase the rates of poverty and deprivation and push the economy to the acute part of the crisis.

http://www.iraaqi.com/news.php.....6l2pXtKjIV

MilitiaMan » September 25th, 2018

I will suggest that WS, brought this in for a very good reason. It is describing a view that is taken by, in what is actually happening in the local region and that apparently has been well thought out for the future of our investment we have in the IQD.

For the people of Iraq, and even those surrounding her borders. Even painful, as it may be for two or three Countries specifically, it is happening. The effects will be profound..

The increasing of purchasing power now is huge based on present exchange rate mechanisms in place, wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate...

The two or three that didn't play ball? Oh man.. ~ imo~! MM

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum