Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate"

2 posters

Go down

MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" Empty MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate"

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:25 pm

MilitiaMan  

Article:  "Dr.. Haidar Hussein Al-Tohma / Al-Furat Center for Development and Strategic Studies"  Quote:  "The two biggest trading partners of Iraq, Turkey and Iran face economic sanctions and severe financial crises that may alter the profile of existing economic ties with Iraq."  I will suggest that WS [Guru Walkingstick], brought this in for a very good reason. It is describing a view that is taken by, in what is actually happening in the local region and that apparently has been well thought out for the future of our investment we have in the IQD.  For the people of Iraq, and even those surrounding her borders. Even painful, as it may be for two or three Countries specifically, it is happening. The effects will be profound...The increasing of purchasing power now is huge based on present exchange rate mechanisms in place, wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate...The two or three that didn't play ball? Oh man.. ~ imo~!

9/25/18

MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" Empty Re: MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate"

Post by Kevind53 Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:51 pm

MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" Stupid11

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" 2805820865  MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" 2805820865  MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" 2805820865  MilitiaMan: "...wait until Iraq goes live with the "New Currency" with an International Rate" 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum