Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Internet Panhandling I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Internet Panhandling I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Internet Panhandling I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Internet Panhandling I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Internet Panhandling I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Internet Panhandling I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Internet Panhandling I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Internet Panhandling I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Internet Panhandling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Internet Panhandling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Internet Panhandling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Internet Panhandling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Internet Panhandling I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Internet Panhandling I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Internet Panhandling I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Internet Panhandling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Internet Panhandling I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Internet Panhandling I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Internet Panhandling I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Internet Panhandling I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Internet Panhandling

Go down

Internet Panhandling Empty Internet Panhandling

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:27 pm

Internet Panhandling

Internet Panhandling is what happens when unwarranted self importance combines with shameless self promotion to lead a person to have unrealistic expectations about their ability to make IRL money on the internet.

Causes

It often starts with an attention whore and a blog, although it often manifests itself in other forms. The attention whore, sometimes with the aid of sockpuppets begins to create a following for themselves on whatever corner of Web 2.0 they're in. This inevitably leads to unwarranted self importance, as the attention whore believes that their own lives is of critical importance to others. Eventually, their attention whoring consumes them and they spend all their time on the internet because they're usually a basement-dwelling faggot anyway. Being unemployed, they scheme to make their money off of their retardfanboys so that they don't have to get a real job and they can spend all their time OTI. Frequently, the attention whore will try to tie their begging to their actual purpose on the internet, and then progress to simply demanding money because they need it.

Places where Internet Panhandling is Prevalent

Internet Panhandling 300px-Negro_ninja

Typical blogger

Internet Panhandling 300px-Blogforfood

Bloggers supply their basic needs through PayPal

• YouTube - Internet Panhandling is especially prevalent on youtube as ordinary douchebags become easily convinced that they can bridge the gap from Internet Celebrity to actual celebrity. As the honorz pile up and they gain in epic unwarranted self-importance they begin to believe that they have actual talent and that they should be compensated for their services. Some of these fgts will say that they are simply using youtube to make a name for themselves in a way never before possible. But they are nevar talented enough to be actual celebrities and instead resort to begging for money on their channels. Eerily enough, some youtubers even believe this despite gaining many of their subscribers through spamming and using sockpuppets.
  • The Blogosphere - Since some big bloggers such as Andrew Sullivan and Michelle Malkin have made it into the mainstream media, any douchebag with an opinion now believes that they can do the same. With the advent of PayPal, it is simple to just stick a button on their page and wait for the expected donations to roll in. Political bloggers are particularly likely to tinge their begging with political rhetoric, as giving a donation is portrayed as part of the larger fight against the other guys. People who blog about their regular lives may gain followings and therefore unwarranted self importance over their newly found large e-peen. These bloggers create their own cafepress stores and then may progress to more outright begging. However, this form of blogging is more insidious, because you're actually paying them for boring you.
  • Freenode - Rob Levin was a notorious beggar and fraud, well at least until he had his date with destiny.

https://encyclopediadramatica.rs/Internet_Panhandling

Internet Panhandling 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum