Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Steffen Rowe/Tank "Laws are Just Words" 9/21/18

Go down

BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank "Laws are Just Words" 9/21/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:16 pm

BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 Tank411

#BANKTREASON

LAWS ARE JUST WORDS IF THEY’RE NOT ENFORCED

BANKTREASON - Steffen Rowe/Tank    "Laws are Just Words"  9/21/18 Image1-1

“As the United States continues to promote consensus on what constitutes responsible state behavior in cyberspace, we must also work to ensure that there are consequences for irrespon- sible behavior that harms the United States and our partners. All instruments of national power are available to prevent, respond to, and deter malicious cyber activity against the United States. This includes diplomatic, information, military (both kinetic and cyber), financial, intelligence, public attribution, and law enforcement capabil- ities. The United States will formalize and make routine how we work with like-minded partners to attribute and deter malicious cyber activities with integrated strategies that impose swift, costly, and transparent consequences when malicious actors harm the United States or our partners.”

*Please take note of the final sentence. “Strategies that impose swift, costly, and transparent consequences” which will be applied to violations against the United States and their partners. The United States is a partner of the Manna World Holding Trust. To block transfer entering into the financial system designated for projects that directly effect the people is a violation of this new cyber-security strategy.

The “Banks” have used syphons within the financial system to steal money transferred into peoples accounts. There are currently 19 Billion Dollars in transfers sitting in US Banks that have been approved, and cleared by the Bank of International Settlements, the United States Treasury, and Homeland Security.

Every country in the world is aware that the United Nations is broke and it’s known that the traditional funding sources of the Rothschilds and the Chinese Elders have no access or authority to release any real allocated funds.

According to the Cyber Security Strategy referenced above, this creates a scenario that should invoke swift, costly, and immediate consequences. Currently, no authority has been able to impose their will on the banking cartels to release these funds.

If the Rothschilds actually have the ability to block these transfers indefinitely then the world is in a very dangerous time in history. If this has been an attempt to offer them the opportunity to coexist with a mission to restore the vitality of the planet and integrity of the people, then they are guilty of treason. These acts of treason apply to everyone who has been complicit in their anti-human activities.

I believe that President Trump is for the people, and the Executive Orders and various other plans he has set in place indicate that he is a man of action, and of his word. He has also demonstrated the strength of character to hold his ground despite a controlled media working for the enemy, the deep state conspiring against him, and a questionable past that has been used to try and black mail him.

We are at a cross roads. We will not be executing “humanitarian projects” as this is a term used to describe the appropriate treatment of humans during times of war. Although the Order continues to press their agenda to initiate a Civil War to cause a World War, we are no longer under Martial Law. We have already begun to initiate Human Empowerment Projects to support the successful funding, development, and execution of projects and ideas that work for the greatest good of the people and the planet.

I want to remind the authorities rooted within the Government that you are supposed to be for the people, by the people, and of the people. You are charged to enforce the laws and regulations designed to protect the true ideals of the American way of life. The Order has already demonstrated that they represent a clear and present danger to the country, operating as domestic terrorists to enslave, injure, and oppress the American people. They are a threat to the economy, the health, and the progress of the American people.

I propose that the Rothschilds and all known and unknown associated partners operating according to their perverted elite ideals are allowed to submit themselves to authorities for crimes against humanity and be shown mercy by the US Government. This offer should be effective immediately and end today at 3:00 PM EDT. All those submitting themselves and cooperating with the authorities will receive lenient treatment for their crimes. All those who resist should be removed by force and tried for Treason by a Military Tribunal as stated earlier this year in the Executive Order issued by President Trump.

This request is in line with all legal aspects of the United States Government’s laws and regulations. These guidelines were designed to protect the people, fight terrorism, and to protect the integrity of the Nation.

Either the Government runs the country by enforcing the laws, or the people will have to seize control by any means necessary. We are currently infiltrated by terrorists. These entities are making a mockery of the US Government’s authority over them, defying repeated orders to release this funding. Their actions have made it clear that the Deep State has seized control of the bloodline of the world’s financial system through the manipulation of the banks.

These violations are public and obviously illegal. The threat is no less urgent than a bank robber with a bomb strapped to his chest robbing a bank. The time to act is now.

#BANKTREASON

-TANK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum