Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Dates" 9/21/18

3 posters

Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 Empty Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Dates" 9/21/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:11 am

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 Yosef_12

“Dates”

All these GESARA related events are happening in real time starting dates beginning with Wednesday, September 26, 2018:

That’s when Zimbabwe President Emmerson Mnangagwa is speaking at the UN General Debate Wednesday afternoon.

On the same day, American President Donald Trump is making a special appearance at a UN Security Council meeting on Wednesday morning.

Then United States Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh is expected to get an up or down confirmation vote by the full Senate Wednesday afternoon.

And since the US fiscal year ends on Sunday September 30, 2018, it’s curious as to the timing of all theses important geopolitical events happening in seemingly random concert.

But we know better. At least a few do.

Hey, do any of you remember that former Speaker of the House John Boehner resigned on September 25, 2015 to make way for Paul Ryan?

Or that Washington Mutual went bankrupt on September 26, 2008 just ten years ago?

Or that TAARP was signed into law on October 3, 2008, the same day exactly ten years later when President Trump is scheduled to make that historic first Emergency Broadcast Text to every cell phone in America?

Or that on December 7, 1941 the US Air Force dropped two nuclear bombs on Japan, and exactly 77 years later US budget funding will legislatively end should the cabal attempt another 9/11 style financial attack?

Be advised that every Anglo-Saxon run nation has already been neutralized and isolated. Cornered if you will. No more white flight.

Thus what you’re witnessing now is the down sizing of the hard line Zionist white race and reduction (not elimination) of its toxic USD currency.

Only natural humans and natural assets matter on the new quantum financial system, which puts the black, brown and yellow race races in a leadership role, equal with caucasians.

Now this is not me spewing personal biases, it’s just economic fact playing out. As every nation is having to deal with these changes and their difficult to accept truths.

Don’t believe it? Watch this sermon again from the recent British Royal wedding.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IgluP3BkVaA

Look at the faces in the crowd. Listen to the message. Feel the transition occurring at the cellular level.

This is why President Mnangagwa’s announcement of Zimbabwe’s currency return is so critical to the future of the world. Because it is what’s real not fiat.

The RV is the true Will of God playing out in economics. It is His grace seen.

Remember, the 16 Bantu tribe’s of Central and Southern Africa control most to all of the truly valuable rocks needed to make just about everything—which nation in His world knows they must secure in order to survive let alone thrive.

This is why the world is changing so damn fast, and in such a chaotic Trumpian fashion. Nobody has a choice now—even the most powerful, wealthiest and evil among us.

The lambs are suddenly being made equal with the lions, and vice versa. Everyone is being right sized. Everywhere.

The script therefore is flipping 180 degrees. And you are participating in making it a full 360 degree transition.

The earth is returning to its proper and sustainable vibration balance after several centuries of a very dangerous imbalance caused by the alien enslaver that mankind just could not overcome... without a little benevolent help.

That folks is what is now rocking the collective humanity boat right now—not any one politician, sanction or currency revaluation.

We’re ALL engaged in an exercise of planetary and species liberation. And most to all don’t know they are or were even slaves... and never will long after this epic era transition finalizes.

Talk about stark contrasts!

Yet we are ALL responsible for fixing what is broken, and participating in this planetary transition whether one dares to be aware or not.

Because it is happening. Like right now - right now. And reading this post makes you aware.

Welcome to the resistance!

So adapt or die Brothers and Sisters of the Light. ‘Cause remaining the same or bitching about the good old days is no longer an option.

God is with us
Yosef

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 Empty Re: Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Dates" 9/21/18

Post by Ethel Biscuit Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:54 am

"...on December 7, 1941 the US Air Force dropped two nuclear bombs on Japan,"

er...ok...but I'd always thought it was sort of the other way round. Only without nuclear weapons.

And in Hawaii.

picking  "Scum" - Sue Winters
Ethel Biscuit
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Alexander Gagin/Yosef  "Dates"  9/21/18 Empty Re: Alexander Gagin/Yosef "Dates" 9/21/18

Post by Sam I Am Sun Sep 23, 2018 2:39 am

LOL!  Besides, Nagasaki was bombed 3 days later.  I believe I learned that in elementary school.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum