Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests

Go down

Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests Empty Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests

Post by RamblerNash Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:38 pm

Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests

The high incidence of poisoning due to water pollution to more than 70 thousand

22/09/2018 - 00:38 Iraq

Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests 19ecbaefa1a0470d4d0b9b11d748aa63_L

The Office of the Iraqi Human Rights Commission, said that 320 people were killed and wounded during the protests in the province of Basra, which was renewed earlier this month, pointing at the same time to poison more than 70 thousand people.

A statement issued by the Office of the UNHCR, on Friday, that the protests in the province of Basra, recently, killing 20 people and injuring 300 others, while the incidence of poisoning by pollution and water salinity to 70 thousand people.

The protest demonstrations in Basra, which began in July, have been relatively quiet, in conjunction with the high temperatures and lack of electricity supply hours. Violence and burning of most political parties and political parties as well as the Iranian consulate have been witnessed.

The Commission asked the competent authorities to provide clarification to the citizens of the province about the reasons for the delay in increasing water releases and those behind them and the reasons for not declaring the state of emergency, despite the continuous rise in casualties.

It also called for clarification on the immediate and future projects of water and services and delivery to the faithful, and away from the projects of patching away from scientific and does not commensurate with the right of its citizens to life.

At the same time, the coordination of the demonstrations in Basra is preparing for new protests next week, when the ceremony for the revival of the night of Ashura.

Activists on social networking sites said that "the current situation in Basra, stable, until the 13th of Muharram, where the coordination of the demonstrations will resume the mobilization of the demonstrations again the same as the previous demands."

This comes after the announcement of the Popular People's Assembly in Iraq, the formation of the forces of "mobilization reserve",  in anticipation of renewed protests in the southern province.

The mobilization section in the popular crowd branch of Basra, in a statement, that "the formation of forces (backup mobilization) in response to events in the province of Basra recently."

He added that "after the recent events in Basra, and the exploitation of the demands of the demonstrators by the saboteurs, and threaten the security of its people, and the burning and destruction of public property and try to prejudice the popular mobilization, they were formed."

Despite the assertion of the "popular crowd" on the service and volunteer nature of its "mobilization forces" and its claim that this formation "came against the backdrop of recent events in Basra and the exploitation of the demands of the demonstrators," but observers talk about the many violations committed by these forces, The physical liquidation, arrest and disappearances have reached secret prisons.

The sources pointed out that the project of establishing these forces came similar to the formations of the "Basij" Iranian forces (volunteers), estimated at thirty thousand individuals as a down payment, indicating that the need to start the establishment of these forces in Basra came after the burning of the Iranian Consulate in the province.

The sources added that work began to form these militias in the province of Basra, through the integration of members of youth groups of Shiite parties in these militias.

It is noteworthy that most of the offices of the factions and formations of the crowd in the province was burned by protesters angry at the spread of corruption and mismanagement, notably the office of the Badr Organization, Hezbollah Brigades, and Asaab Ahl al-Haq, the factions known for their absolute loyalty to Iran.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/467638

Preparations in Basra to resume the demonstrations .. And 320 dead and injured the outcome of recent protests 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum