Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card

Go down

Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card Empty Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:03 pm

Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card

Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card 10143

17/09/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Ministry of Commerce, on Monday, on the need to coordinate with local governments on the purchase of items ration card.

The ministry said in a statement received by "Economy News" a copy of it, "The Cabinet crisis cell in the Ministry of Commerce held an expanded meeting with the branches of food companies and the departments of commercial supervision and planning and follow-up and the administrative department to follow up and evaluate the work of branches in light of the services provided by the ministry," indicating that " Under the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Administrative Affairs Walid Habib al-Moussawi and in the presence of Directors General. "

The statement stressed that "the meeting dealt with a number of topics included in the agenda of the meeting, including the emphasis on the need to coordinate with local governments and give them the correct perceptions of the work of the ministry and the ministry and the possibilities available and financial allocations for the purchase of ration card items that the branches are representing the ministry and a point to meet with the beneficiaries of the work The Ministry and its configurations of citizens or agents and other parties in the private sector, which requires accuracy in the provision of information from the sources of official and correct.

He stressed the need to activate the monitoring and positive role by monitoring all negative phenomena and deviations in order to address them and re-correct them towards achieving the goals set and to give the importance of assessing the work of the branches in the provinces through the control departments and the offices of the Inspector General in accordance with established professional standards and adult standards, Pressure the expenses under the current circumstances through the activation of internal maintenance workshops in the branches and sites and activate the role of the owners of technical allocations in them.

He pointed out that "the meeting was also directed to the need to work on activating electronic governance in the work of branches in order to keep up with work and achieve speed in the transfer of information and answer them to overcome obstacles to work and information exchange."

He pointed out that "this meeting is systematic and permanent work by the cell to be a periodic deliberation and guidance and exchange of information and to identify the problems facing the work of branches in the provinces as well as guidance to provide periodic reports on their work."

She added that "during the meeting to hear the observations and proposals and problems and obstacles to the work of branches and answer all queries by the directors-general of food companies and departments of the ministry."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13702

Trade confirms the need for coordination with local governments on the purchase of items ration card 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum