Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries

Go down

Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries Empty Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries

Post by RamblerNash Mon Sep 17, 2018 11:07 pm

Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries

Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries 2066

President of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce Jafar al-Hamdani "Internet"

09/17/2018

Economy News Baghdad:

The head of the Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce, Jaafar al-Hamdani, said that the Iraqi government has not supported the private sector during the past years because of the control of political parties over ministries.

He added in an interview for the program "Dinar", which is broadcast by satellite "Iraq" semi-official, and his "Economic News", "The private sector ruled out over the last period of the economic decision as well as in the process of involvement in economic development because of the control of the parties to the ministries," stressing that " The private sector has been the leader in the provision of services to citizens over the past period due to lack of services in the public sector.

He pointed out that there is an urgent need to involve the private sector in the process of building the economy through its involvement in the economic decision, pointing out that the next stage set up the private sector itself to be a strategic partner, especially that many investment projects are disabled due to routine procedures.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=13692

Union of Chambers of Commerce: The government did not support the private sector because of the control of the parties over the ministries 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum