Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter!

Go down

The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! Empty The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter!

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:53 pm

The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter!

Calling for the formation of a national government away from sectarianism and corruption

16/09/2018 - 17:15 Iraq

The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! 547ac5097fc7b7db8b3323eaf0039871_L

The United Nations welcomed the election of the Iraqi Council of Representatives to the President of the Council and his two deputies, congratulating the elected officials, expressing the disappointment of her representative in Iraq, Jan Kubic, of the failure of "any prominent women qualified" to the Presidency of the House of Representatives.

A statement from the United Nations Mission in Iraq (UNAMI) on Sunday received a copy of Kubic, congratulating the elected officials, namely the President of the Council Mohammed Halabousi and his deputies Hassan al-Kaabi and Bashir Haddad, adding, "The United Nations Assistance Mission for Iraq (UNAMI) ) To work with the new parliamentary leadership and the House of Representatives, and is ready to provide any assistance requested.

"The Special Representative appreciates the perseverance of the President of the Council, who chaired the session, and commends the sense of responsibility that motivated the candidates to compete for positions of leadership in the House of Representatives." "Noting the results of the vote and congratulating the elected officials, Kubis expressed his deep disappointment at the lack of access of any prominent women to the Presidency of the House of Representatives," he said, adding that he "urges deputies and political leaders to fulfill their pledges and elect women to leadership positions Other in the House of Representatives and for ministerial positions and other senior positions in the next government. "

"The Special Representative urges the forces and political blocs to expedite the process of electing the President of the Republic and then the Prime Minister. This will be followed by the formation of a pro-reform and transitional government based on cooperation and partnership between the various components and categories of Iraq, Corruption ". Noting that "a government with these conditions is only able to restore the confidence of citizens, and work quickly to meet their demands to improve public services and provide employment and development and economic reform and protect the interests of Iraq and ensure full respect for sovereignty and independence."

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/466402

The United Nations welcomes the election of the Speaker of Parliament and his two deputies ... and expresses disappointment with this matter! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum