Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament

Go down

The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament Empty The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament

Post by RamblerNash Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:52 pm

The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament

Kurdistan Democratic candidate ...

16/09/2018 - 14:57 Iraq

The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament 3d88bcd553529add6d03e005fcc16223_L

The Iraqi Council of Representatives in its meeting held Sunday under the chairmanship of the President of the Age, the second deputy speaker of the parliament, elected Dr. Bashir Haddad of the Kurdistan Democratic Party bloc by a majority vote.

The session was attended by 282 deputies. Dr. Bashir Khalil Haddad of the Kurdistan Democratic Bloc and Ahmed Haji Rashid of the Kurdistan Islamic Group nominated Dr. Haddad by majority vote.

The Kurdistan Democratic candidate received 185 votes from 282 deputies attending the voting session, while the candidate of the Islamic Union received 58 votes, along with 28 votes canceled.

The parliament failed to elect its second vice president yesterday. The session was adjourned to Sunday.

The number of voters for the second deputy came yesterday 268 deputies and the candidate of the Democratic Party of Kurdistan Bashir Haddad 152 votes and Ahmed Hama Rashid on 45 votes and Muthanna Amin 21 votes were false papers and 22 papers The empty.

Earlier on Saturday, Mohamed Halboussi was elected  as the new speaker of the Iraqi parliament, having won 169 votes, beating his closest rival Khaled al-Obeidi.

He was elected as Hassan Karim al - Kaabi , the Shiite component, the first deputy speaker of parliament, who was born in Baghdad and at the age of 47 years, holds a Bachelor of Law from the University of Baghdad and a Masters in Political Science.

Al-Kaabi won 210 votes in the first deputy speaker of the House of Representatives, with 298 of the 329 deputies representing the total number of deputies.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/iraq/466365

The election of Dr. Bashir Haddad as second deputy speaker of the Iraqi parliament 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum