Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18

Go down

"Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18 Empty "Smelling the Fireworks" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News, CC Replay w/ Frank26 9/12/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:31 am

KTFA

Frank26 » September 12th, 2018

KTFA KONA ....... DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Clare » September 12th, 2018

WOW AWESOME NEWS!!!!! Thanks for this CC tonight!!! YES.....ECONOMIC RESILIENCE & STABILITY IN THE MONETARY SYSTEM.... LOVE THIS CC...short, ever so sweet and BOOM... at the end!!!!

Jay » September 12th, 2018

BOOOOM---(fireworks)

LittleLionbigHeart » September 12th, 2018

We Won! I'm smelling the fireworks!!

---

Wednesday Night KTFA CC 9-12--18

The first part is business Promo and the second part is a short update from Frank

PLAYBACK LINK TO FRANK AND WIL'S CC

https://fccdl.in/Tiqa3Ug8cJ

CONFERENCE CALL PLAYBACK: 641.715.3579 319183#

---

Reposted as it pertains to Conference Call

Indicators of economic resilience and stability in the monetary system

Central banks in the countries of the world are mainly aimed at achieving monetary and financial stability through their programs and strategy aimed at maintaining stability in the exchange of their local currencies against other foreign currencies and building sufficient foreign reserves in accordance with international special standards issued by the International Monetary Fund.

Other criteria related to confronting crises, challenges and economic and political shocks in their countries, controlling stable rates of inflation and interest rates, applying compliance regulations and rules, combating money laundering and financing terrorism.

The Iraqi Central Bank's march over the last four years proved that it is proceeding steadily to achieve the stated goals. This proves that Iraq has gone out of the monitoring and follow-up area to the regular follow-up area every two years, like other banks in the world according to FATF.

The Central Bank is also honored to be the best Arab portfolio for 2018 and to occupy a leading position in the world according to the 2018 Global Finance Report. This is expected to be reflected in the efforts of the Central Bank and the Association of Banks and Banks to restore international banking relations with correspondent banks .

And because of the international political changes, most notably US sanctions imposed on Iran and Turkey; to be accurate and non-critical economic analysis of the reality of monetary stability in Iraq and the effects of the new shock (sanctions) expected on the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar, which has been stable since 1/1/2018 and is still strong and stable Despite international and domestic political shocks.

In order to ensure that the expectations are not taken in an extreme manner and create a state of fear among the public and the banking sector, and through an economic and analytical analysis of the state of stability in the exchange rate and from a neutral and transparent point of view, we note that the high independence of the Central Bank on the one hand and the availability of foreign reserves on average, The monetary bloc in circulation on the other hand and to cover the imports according to the standards of the International Monetary Fund, as foreign reserves are fully insured and Iraq occupies the fourth place in the Arab and is currently about $ 58 billion and grows day after day.

In addition to the strength and recovery of the Iraqi dinar during the past seven months and deal with the wisdom and responsibility and independence by the Central Bank will prevent the impact of international conditions and sanctions on neighboring countries. On the reality of monetary stability, which began to be achieved during the first half of this year with the emphasis that the Central Bank does not have a deficit in the budget, but vice versa is currently achieving a surplus in the budget because of high oil prices.

All this represents the real guarantees to protect the exchange rate and to face this new shock will be overcome and exceeded the economic and security shocks suffered by the Iraqi economy in previous years.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/Article.....?ID=163036

Clare » September 12th, 2018

Thanks Walkingstick.... Sounds like they are bragging about, what they've done & what they are about to, do/reveal...

MilitiaMan » September 12th, 2018

WS, thanks again for your timely find(s)! The thing that grabs my eye is the use of the word shock(s) in respect to exchange rate.

They use is it in many forms either; internally, externally, economically and or politically. The part that is clearly important for one to look (imo) at is the reference to economic shocks.

Think about it. They clearly state that Iran and Turkey are not going to be a problem having sanctions on them presently, as they were apparently included in the analysis with the likes of FATF and 2018 GFR!!

Take note what shocks to a currency are about. "The impact on domestic financial markets and real economic activity from drastic and sudden changes in a currency's value on world markets."

Now if that doesn't rock ones world, I am not sure anything will.. lol The two neighbors are going to be shocked when Iraq re-instates the IQD and especially if she becomes her former GLORY! Think the impact to them is going to be shocking? lol I sure do, as it will be for us and in a huge way. A good thing for us.

Not so for the Regimes in charge of those two countries, imo. The citizens of them are going to be oh so ticked off and most likely jealous to boot. A mix that may prove to be very hard for the Regimes in charge to deal with....

Not only is the exchange rate going to be mind blowing to/for them, imo, it will be even more damaging, as they have to use Euros to trade.. lol Tack on another 15 - 20%. over the USD they no longer can use. Sound about right WS? lol imo ~ MM

https://www.quora.com/What-is-currency-shock

Walkingstick » September 12th, 2018

Yep ....Well done, MM.....

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum