Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/11/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/11/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/11/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/11/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/11/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/11/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/11/18

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes  9/11/18 Empty Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 9/11/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:13 pm

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce:
Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. I said on the call last Thursday it could have been our last call and I won’t say that anymore. However, if this is our last call it has been really great talking to you guys and I appreciate that. I do hear from people asking Bruce, What is holding this up? I have to look and say Nothing is holding it up and nothing been holding it up. I know it is hard sometimes look at it and go Wait, we though this thing was going to go because this, this, and this. Then wait a minute, we have this other thing. We have this other thing that needs to happen, and then after that maybe it is going to go. We find that as much as we do that, there always seems there has been one more thing. It doesn’t mean necessarily anything has held it up. It just means the process is more involved and deeper process and more to do than we had thought. That is because we are on the outside looking in, and there is just so much information we get of the totality of the process.

Bruce: We know we are at the point the last of the things we believe are necessary to happen are happening. That is really good. WE can tell the progress that is being made in a lot of areas. For example where would we be without the QFS, the Quantum Financial System, and the Quantum computers? Those are fairly new. Just last week we went from the Swift system to the CIPS System in all of the banks so that all the banks now are hooked up on the fast more transparent bank wiring system they are tending to call ledger to ledger. That is huge. It improved our ability to send wires to receive wires effortlessly and much more quickly. That had to take place

We needed for that to occur.

Bruce: We needed the QFS to be up and running and it has. They have been running tests, doing exchanges, and yes they have set traps to catch the bad guys. We know that and we don’t really talk about that on the Big Call. I know about it. I get numbers on it and I know what is going on. I can tell you that is a good thing they are doing that. It is all part of draining the swamp and getting any of the bad guys out of the way because they do not want any of the bad guys use currency or have currency to further their causes which are nefarious and not part of what we are all about moving forward. Some of these things we had to wait for and needed to be done. I would say all of these things we have waited for needed to be done. A lot of it has had to do with security. Having the security in place, increasing security in place, having the Redemption Centers completely ready to go.

Bruce: Now let’s talk about the Redemption Centers. Now you guys I draw distinction between Exchange locations and Redemption Centers. Does it mean you can’t exchange your currencies at a Redemption Center? Of course not. Of course you can. Realize I draw the extinction because some people have Zim and some people don’t. Some people have currency without Zim. They would go to an Exchange Location if they do not have Zim. If you have Zim it would be your number one currency. You want to make that fact known that you have Zim bonds and you want to make that known when you call in with the toll free number to set your appointment. They would direct you to the proper Redemption Center which also will exchange your currency. I am trying to make it clear what I am trying to tell you the fact there are two separate things occurring under the same roof if you go to a Redemption Center. Most of us will who are listening to the Big Call if you have Zim. Simple as that.

Bruce: One thing I can say is remember we had a crazy number of cash that you can get at the time of your exchange/redemption? What was the number? $14,250. A weird number. Really? They are going to count out $50’s? Really? No, they are not because guess what? They moved it up. The new number for cash is $15,000. $15,000 will be the maximum amount of cash money that you can get at the time of your exchange. You may ask What do I want cash for? You might not want cash. It is up to you, but some people secure to have a little cash on hand in case something goes down with a system here or there, your debit card doesn’t work for some reason, something gets comprise and they just need cash for security sake, or just in case they need it. Well that is what it is for. If you have a safe place to keep it, you can keep some. No big deal.

Bruce: Will a Fincen report be generated? If you go over $10,000 as a cash withdrawal or a cash deposit you supposed to generate a Fincen report. Who cares? They know you are in there. The bank knows you are in there for this purpose of exchange. Even if they generated it, they know what will be put on the Fincen report why you ended up with $15,000 in cash. Are you really concerned about that? No, of course not. I not. You can be. I am not.

Bruce: The other thing that is big news that I got yesterday and we got it from a major bank. Remember we had told you that you will be limited to how much access you will have with funds the first day, couple of days, 30 days, etc? I am going to ask you to take this information with a grain of salt. I do believe it is accurate based on good authority. It just seems too good to be true. My understanding is you will have immediate access. Immediate is the same day or the next day after the exchange. Immediate access to 10% of your total exchange even if you are exchanging currencies and redeeming Zim. That is my understanding. Cut me some slack if it is not true. I do believe on good authority and I double checked it, it seems to be correct you can take up to 10%.

Bruce: The suggestion is you can put it on a Black Card or put it on your Debit/Credit Black Card. My gut says DO NOT put it anywhere near 10% of your total exchange on any card. I do not care if it is black or white, or pink. Do not do it. It is too dangerous to put that much on a Black Card. To me to have that much on a Black Card to me doesn’t work. Can you take 10% and put it in a secondary account? Remember in the old days on the Big Call we talked about a Primary Account which is the mother lode account? We talked about a Secondary account and a Judiciary account which was for everyday purchases. The middle account was for decent size purchases like cars, deposit for a home, or cash for a home like paying off a house, something like that. Maybe that is where the 10% you would have access to should go into a Secondary Account. Maybe you should have a debit/card type to that, but I would not load it all up to have access to all of that. It is too much. If something happened to your card, you lost it, it got compromised, I know we have security on these cards that we didn’t have before, but I just am going to play it safe and not have a debit card tied to too large of balance. I just don’t like it. I am conservative like that. I just want to have access to the funds, but not be stupid about it. Bruce: Consider that you would have access to that amount. The reason is after we do our exchange, it is digital. It is really digital. Yes you are going to get some cash, but everything you have in the bank is digital. Is it backed by anything? Yes. It is backed by the USTN, the United States Treasury Note? Yes. It will be. We are looking for some type of announcement maybe about the USTN. I don’t know when. I am not going to hold my breath for it. Every time we are going to get an announcement even a soft announcement, it rarely happens. Obviously they are going to make it if we need it.

Bruce: Are the new USTN bills out there? My understanding is Yes. At least the $100, $50, and $20 notes, and they even have the US Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin signature on them. They are very close coming out, and I think when they get them we will have a short amount of time to take our old money, the FRN, and exchange them for the new. No big deal. Probably not even have a month. No big deal. If you got the money spend it. If you have it sitting in a box somewhere, then you can exchange it and ask the bank for the new money. Of course for $1 to $1. $1 equals $1. It doesn’t mean you will get less because it is a gold back dollar. Keep that in mind. Those are the two things you need to know that are new for the Redemption Centers. The $15,000 available cash and up to 10% of your total exchange and redemption of Zim accessible to you right away.

Bruce: Let’s talk about Iraq. Iraq is getting it done. They have done a couple of things already. They sent 425 Billion Dinar to Bazara in Iraq for how they were treated by Saddam Hussein and that was done last Friday. Last Sunday the Iraqi Parliament was put together. We needed that to happen. They got those appointments made. We are at the point right now we got 3 more things that Iraq needs to do. I think one or two of them could come pretty quickly between tonight and tomorrow. Maybe all three should come by tomorrow afternoon.

Bruce: Number 1 Prime Minister Abadi should be reappointed as Prime Minister. That fact be made known somehow overnight or tonight. We also want the HCL, Oil and Gas Law, should be activated and they should be paying out a very large amount of to the citizens with that activation. We understand that is something would be done here soon, fairly quickly.

Bruce: The final thing is the reinstatement which we think is already happening for the dinar. Also we have the revaluation. We have timetables for that and it looks very near.

Bruce: The other thing is we are getting from several banks is they are to receive Memoranda tomorrow. One around lunch time, and the other one mid afternoon. The first one should be revaluation of the Zimbabwe dollar and backing in gold. That should be noted possibly with a new rate. We go Oh that supposed to have happen today. I thought that would happen today. It was but it didn’t. It should happen overnight tonight. I believe the 2nd memo should have to do with the Iraqi dinar and may include a new rate, some other information, and that is going to be really good.

Bruce: We also believe Prime Minister Abadi is going to come and make an appearance and have a meeting with President Trump in the White House. That is going to be big. We know that some of his Pre-Security clearance team is on route to do that for it. We look forward hearing from him in conjunction with a speech by President Trump and by Prime Minister Abadi. That would be big, wouldn’t it?

Bruce: The other thing is today, September 11, President Trump signed an Executive Order naming today, September 11th, as Patriot Day. It is a day when the flags will be flown at half mast every year to commemorate Patriot’s Day which is a great example and a great idea to remember those who lost their lives in 9/11.

Bruce: The other thing is it appears that what we are looking for in terms of our Go Time and the release of the toll free number, and I am saying number because one number for the United States. One number for the United States. We think Canada will have 3 phone numbers, one for each bank meaning one for Royal Bank of Canada, one for Scotia Bank, and one for Toronto Dominion Bank. That is our understanding months ago. We don’t know if it has changed for Canada, and we understand we supposed to have a number for Mexico. I don’t know, but I may end up getting all those numbers. When I say toll free number I primarily speaking to the one for the residents for the United States, but I may get several. I do not know. I will put out what I can for Canada and Mexico. I believe Mexico will have some options too in having a Call center to direct them and probably it will be in Spanish. That is really cool.

Bruce: The other thing we have heard from a very high up source is there was a timer set Saturday at noon. Last Saturday at noon that did not indicate a time but would trigger a specific day and time for this to go. I know we are very close to the time that was to go off. We are in that process now. Let’s just say that people should be paying attention the next day or so what could be happening. The operational word is could. We are hearing some very good things. We will see what happens. I am trying to get you an idea without calling it. If I did, it wouldn’t be right. I wouldn’t want to call it and it not happen. I don’t want to do that so I won’t. I do believe we are at the end of the ride based on the information I gave you that should give you a heads up.

Bruce: There are a lot of other things that are sensitive or particular to certain areas and certain accounts for example what is happening out west and how that is proceeding, and the people involved, so on. It is moving along nicely, right along. So it shouldn’t be too long. I can go on with little things, but I think you get the idea we are in really good shape.

Bruce: I thank everybody for staying with us and paying attention to the Big Call and listening what I had to bring in the way of Intel the last 7 years. I have a team and it is about all of you. We are going to take all of you over the threshold to the Redemption Centers/Exchange Locations. I want to take you to that point and beyond that point because we have projects to do together. We got things to do. We got Rebuild America, Veterans Retreat Network, apprenticeship, mentorship for the inner city, community gardens, food domes, zero point energy generation, all kinds of technology with building systems, you wouldn’t believe me if I told you. I am ready to go and I know you are ready. Thank you for hanging in and listening.

Bruce: I know we are coming into some serious big money, and I mean really big. Listen the money does not bring happiness. It doesn’t guarantee you happiness and joy. Yes it is cool for a season, the toys, are fun, but it won’t bring you long term happiness. The only thing that will bring you long term happiness is true friendships, love of God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, and other human beings. Things are things. They are not people or animals what they are to you.

Bruce: If you think this money will make you happy, think again. It will make you happy for a season. I get that, but I don’t want you guys to go out and think I got all this money, I am rich now, and all will be great. You have to be wise to deal with this. Give money responsibly and wisely. There will be temptation with all this money to go out and eat too much, drink too much, and temptation to do drugs. I hope if you do it, you stop. Those things are huge temptations. I just want you to be wise and not taken into those things…….be wise going forward with what you do with the money and how you live your lives. Keep it quiet.

Bruce: Thank you Pastor Steven, Sue, Bob, and all the listeners in Big Call Universe for tuning in and listening once again. Have a great night everybody. See you on the other side.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum