Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things

Go down

Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things Empty Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:47 pm

Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things

Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things Kobis

Twilight News

2 hours ago

The UN representative Jan Kubic said on Tuesday that the political forces in Iraq should work together to accelerate the formation of a cross-sectarian national government to overcome the destabilizing polarization.

"The UN Special Envoy to Iraq, Jan Kubic, visited the provinces of Sulaymaniyah and Erbil, where he met with the leaders of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, the Movement for Change, the New Generation Movement and the Alliance for Democracy and Justice, and was received," UNAMI said in a statement. In Erbil, head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party Massoud Barzani, and met separately with the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region, Nezhirvan Barzani.

The statement added that "during his meetings in the past two days and ahead of the next session of the Council of Representatives and scheduled on 15 September in Baghdad, Kubish discussed with political and government leaders in the Kurdistan Region the current political, security and economic situation in Iraq and the formation of the next government and the election of the three presidencies," expressing "aspirations To witness the next session of the Council of Representatives election of the President of the Council and his deputies. "

He pointed out that "there is agreement through all these meetings that for the benefit of the country and its people, Iraq needs to continue and develop its balanced approach, including cooperation with all its regional and international partners on the basis of full respect for the principles of sovereignty and non-interference and mutual benefit and good neighborly relations "He said.

The Special Representative urges the leaders and political forces at the federal level and in the Kurdistan Region to unite the word and work together to accelerate the formation of a national government in favor of reform and transit to sectarianism on the basis of participation and partnership between all components and segments in Iraq, and in full respect for the Constitution and implementation of it.

Kubic said he was confident that the Kurdish political forces could strengthen the state of agreement, harmony and unity, hoping that it would play its positive role, as was the case in the past.

"The destabilizing effect of any slowdown will only exacerbate serious divisions and polarization throughout the country, which can be avoided through the combined efforts of political forces and political leaders," Kubic warned.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/ae43ba30-bbcb-4309-8a17-3fbd0d8e491d

Kubic confirms the positive role of the Kurds to form a government and calls Baghdad to implement four things 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum