Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister

Go down

Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister Empty Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:09 pm

Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister

Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister Maliki-abadi

Twilight News

2 hours ago

"The Dawa Party" insisted on a "secret" meeting that the prime minister would remain his share, but could push a compromise candidate after Haidar al-Abadi showed his willingness to drop his candidacy.

A report by the Lebanese newspaper al-Akhbar, close to Hezbollah, said the wings of the Islamic Dawa party in Iraq were waiting for "lethal" time to set aside their differences. After sensing the wings of Haidar al-Abadi and Nouri al-Maliki that the loss that hit the doors of the house "Dawa" and is almost achieved will hit each of the boat "ruling party."

The newspaper said, "The night before yesterday was a storm on the poles of the call after the developments that hit the future of Prime Minister Haider Abadi, and is threatening to remove the party from the prime minister held over the past years, prompting the leaders of the party to collapse for an emergency meeting, To the home of the leader of the call on the writer, in Qadisiya (Baghdad), where attended by everyone, including Abadi and Maliki .. At the meeting of Qadisiya, on Sunday night, agreed to "advocates" to keep the post of prime minister of the share of "advocacy" and work on not The loss of the political gain of the organization, and if Abadi appeared insistent, on his candidacy For a second term, but he assured the participants that his willingness to proceed with a consensual candidate of the call has a greater chance of success, only in the event of a complete blockage of the horizon in front of the second mandate. Without mentioning the name of the new candidate.

Abadi was surprised by the second visit to the province of Basra, in which he vowed not to leave the province before ensuring the completion of basic services, in an attempt to look for an opportunity to overcome the crisis, which came back in the last parliament session.

But the fate of the second term of the slaves appeared in the last few hours more than agreed to the latter, despite the fact that the bloc of "reform", namely the coalition of "victory" (Abadi) and "Saron" (Sadrists and allies). The statement issued by the supreme religious authority (Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani), attributed to a source close to the reference and posted on Sistani's electronic website, was a confirmation that the reference is not far from the path of political contacts, and correction of rumors about the position of reference and conditions for prime minister.

In response to a statement from the MP in the "Saroon", morning Saadi, attributed to the reference to the official rejection of five names, namely: Haider Abadi, Nuri al-Maliki, Hadi Amiri, Faleh Fayyad, Tarek Najm.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/6f41a0dc-59c5-4a70-8c2b-83dfdd6c30ce

Details .. A "secret" meeting of the Dawa party ends with a new candidate for prime minister 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum