Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18

Go down

"Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18 Empty "Reminder of Validity" - Sun. AM KTFA Thoughts/News 9/9/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:27 am

KTFA

Samson » September 9th, 2018

5 economic events expected in the world markets this week

9th September, 2018

Investors in global markets are on track with a week full of various economic events between monetary policy meetings and important economic data

The European Central Bank and the Bank of England are holding the monetary policy meeting this week, as is the monthly OPEC report as well as Britain's economic growth data
Meeting of the European Central Bank

The ECB's monetary policy committee will hold its regular meeting on Thursday to approve the interest rate

Like previous meetings, it is expected that the Bank will not raise the interest rate and keep it at 0.00%, 0.25% and 0.40% for the interest rate on major refinancing and margin lending rates respectively

The European Central Bank starts next month to cut its bond purchases by 15 billion euros, with purchases to be halted by the beginning of 2019

Important economic data

A number of important economic data are being released this week within Europe and the United States and vary between inflation and GDP

The UK announces second-quarter economic growth data for the second quarter of 2018 on Monday, with expectations of 0.2% quarterly

The first reading estimates showed that gross domestic product (GDP) in Europe's second-largest economy rose 0.4% from April to June

The United States reported inflation data for the month of August on Friday

Inflation in the world's largest economy is estimated to accelerate by 0.3 percent on a monthly basis, from 0.2 percent in July

Ingtra Bank Meeting

The Bank of England will hold its monetary policy meeting on Thursday amid expectations that the interest rate will remain unchanged

Inflation in the UK this year is calm, with the consumer price index hitting the first high this year in July

In July, the European Union's second-largest consumer price index rose by 2.5 percent year-on-year from 2.4 percent in June

OPEC Monthly Report

The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) announces its monthly production data for August next Wednesday

The month of August marked the start of the United States' economic sanctions against Iran, which are expected to have contributed to the reduction of supply from Tehran

A survey of the agency "Reuters" that the production of OPEC rose by 420,000 barrels per day in August to 32.74 million bpd, a

The survey also showed that Libya was the largest contributor to the increase by injecting about 970 thousand barrels per day of oil supplies in August compared to 660 thousand barrels per day in July

Apple products unveiled

Apple is unveiling its latest version this year on Wednesday, days after its market value exceeded $ 1 trillion to be the first company in history to record that value

Apple offers a new version of Apple Watch and unveils the latest update to the iPhone

Press reports reported last month that Apple plans to release three new phones with the same design as the iPhone 3G screen

The company is also seeking to introduce modifications to the iPhone X screen LINK

Servin29 » September 9th, 2018

Family..... I was feeling a little down today at work thinking about the IQD not RI'ing/RV'ing yet....... AND THEN.... I just happened to run across this YouTube video, and it really lifted my spirit. I hope it's OK to share (maybe it has been shared already):

(DISCLAIMER) ADMIN NOTE: THIS IS AN OPINION VIDEO, NOT TO BE UNDERSTOOD IN "ANY WAY" AS "FACT"

HoosierGirl » September 9th, 2018

Thank you!!! I had seen this before, but forgotten about it. I believe for those of us who have waited 5, 6, 10, 14 or more years that just having a reminder of the validity of this gives us a boost up.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum