Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18

Go down

"The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18 Empty "The Dust Settling" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 9/9/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:21 am

KTFA

Samson » September 9th, 2018

The stock market is trading 4 billion shares with the participation of 36 companies during the past week

9th September, 2018

The Iraqi market for securities, on Sunday, traded 4 billion shares with the participation of 36 companies during the past week.

"The Iraqi market for securities organized during the week ending 6 September 2018 five trading sessions in the regular market and four sessions in the second market, where traded shares of 36 companies distributed by (31) companies in the systemic market and (5) companies in the second market did not trade during the sessions last week shares (32) companies.

He added that "the number of companies listed in the market is (103) joint-stock companies (57) listed companies in the regular market and (46) listed companies in the second market."

Abdul Salam said that "the number of shares traded last week amounted to (4.369) billion shares down by 94% compared to the week before, while the value of those shares (2.364) billion dinars is also low by 91% compared to the week before, while the number of transactions executed for the week Last (1120) deal. "

"For the ISX 60 index, it closed at 551.77 points last week, down 1.7 percent from the previous week's close of 561.44 points." LINK

Salamon69 » September 9th, 2018

This is the dust settling and the first gleam of light shining in to Iraq. Amazing Abadi will meet Trump on the,13th.

Reveal a Saudi-American plan to form a "national salvation government" in Iraq headed by Abadi

9th September, 2018

Informed political sources, on Sunday, a Saudi-American plan to form a government of national salvation in Iraq headed by Haider Abadi.

The sources told "Al-Gharab Press" that "a plan led by the United States and with the help of Saudi Arabia to form the so-called National Salvation Government in Iraq, which will be headed by Prime Minister outgoing Haider Abadi."

"Abadi will visit Washington on September 13 to ask US President Trump to support the declaration of a state of emergency in Iraq and to form a so-called rescue government and extend it for two years and pave the way for new parliamentary elections in 2020," he said.

"The plan of America and Saudi Arabia at the present time is based on the creation of Shiite-Shiite strife in the central and southern governorates of Iraq, paving the way for the national salvation government," she said.

The MP for the alliance of others, Ayman al-Shammari, confirmed on Sunday that the demand of a coalition to continue, the dismissal of Abadi will not affect their alliance with him, while noting that there are talks to join the opening of the alliance of reform.

A source close to Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said Saturday that he would visit Trump on September 13 to persuade him to form an emergency government. LINK

Servin29 » September 9th, 2018

Family..... I was feeling a little down today at work thinking about the IQD not RI'ing/RV'ing yet....... AND THEN.... I just happened to run across this YouTube video, and it really lifted my spirit. I hope it's OK to share (maybe it has been shared already):

Frank26 » September 9th, 2018

I HAVE ALWAYS ........ LIKED THIS VIDEO. IN MY OPINION ............ A LOGICAL OPINION.

Labor: Recovering 11 billion dinars from the transgressors on social benefits

9th September, 2018

The Social Protection Department of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs announced on Sunday (September 9th, 2018) the recovery of more than 11 billion dinars of those who exceeded the social protection subsidy since the beginning of 2018.

"The amounts recovered from the social protection subsidy are deposited in the protection fund to be granted to the actual beneficiaries within the legal context approved by the Commission, which is the submission of the beneficiary families to the social research and the approval of the Ministry of Planning to determine their level without a line," Ammar Menem said in a statement. Poverty according to the approved standard of inclusiveness pointing out that the Commission and through social research revealed the transgressors on the subsidy of social protection and recovered since the beginning of the year 2018 until 31/8/2018 more 11 billion dinars.

He pointed out that the decision of the Council of Ministers No. 11 for the year 2011 to address the excesses on the social protection subsidy allowed the extension of the installment period from a maximum period of five years to ten years by 60% A premium and a rate of two months per installment, which reduces the recovery of funds and encourages the transgressors to return. LINK

Baghdad Chamber of Commerce participates in the Damascus International Fair in its 60th session

9th September, 2018

The Baghdad Chamber of Commerce participated in the 60th Damascus International Fair, which was held under the slogan "Ezz Al Sharq Al Oula Damascus" with the participation of 48 Arab and foreign countries

The Baghdad Chamber of Commerce said in a statement on its Facebook page, viewed by "Economy News", that the showrooms "includes the participation of 48 Arab and foreign countries through official shares or agents and commercial partnerships of 23 countries participating officially through their embassies

As for the participants through the agents and economic companies, the Chamber confirmed that "the number of 25 countries is Italy, the United Arab Emirates, Egypt,Morocco, Malaysia and Tunisia." The participation of "1700 Syrian, Arab and foreign economic companies spread over 45 wings

The Baghdad Chamber of Commerce, according to the statement, that the total area of ​​the exhibition is "7000 m and the exhibition area 4500 m consists of four sections on two floors and participate in more than 130 casual parties include the food, engineering, chemical and service sectors

According to the statement issued by the General Organization of Exhibitions and International Markets this year, the pavilions of the exhibition are reserved for 93,000 square meters of built and exposed pavilions, the largest part of the exhibition since its first session in the 1950s LINK

3 countries looking to shed the US dollar in commercial transactions

9th September, 2018

President of the Central Bank of Iran Abdul Nasser Hamati said that in the meeting with representatives of Russia and Turkey, the issue of trade was discussed using local currencies instead of the dollar, according to the Tehran Times

On Sunday, trade using national currencies needed to limit the impact of the dollar on the trade and economy of the three countries, the paper wrote

During the trilateral meeting with Russia and Turkey, various issues were discussed, notably the exchange of national currencies with the aim of abandoning the dollar and developing trade and economic relations

"We decided to continue working against the background of the agreements in the meeting with the President of the Russian Central Bank in Moscow," the head of the Central Bank of Iran said

On Friday, the Iranian capital Tehran hosted the tripartite summit between Russian President Vladimir Putin, Iran's Hassan Rowhani and Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on the issue of the Syrian crisis, stressing that the Syrian authorities have the right to extend their control over Idlib and other areas.

The country remaining in the grip of the militants, and the need for concerted action within the framework of the Astana platform among its guarantors, to contribute to the settlement of the Syrian crisis LINK

Russia, Turkey and Iran are considering giving up the dollar in commercial transactions

9th September, 2018

Revealed the President of the Central Bank of Iran, Abdel Nasser Hemmati, that his country had discussed with Russia and Turkey , the issue of the final abandonment of the US dollar in commercial transactions between these three countries

In a meeting with representatives of Russia and Turkey, the two sides discussed the issue of trade using local currencies rather than the dollar, the newspaper Tehran Times reported

The paper said that trade with national currencies was necessary and urgent to "reduce the impact of the dollar on the trade and economy of the three countries

"We have decided to do more work with regard to these agreements in subsequent meetings with the President of the Russian Central Bank in Moscow," the newspaper quoted the ILNA as saying

During the tripartite meeting with Russia and Turkey, "various issues" were discussed, in particular, the exchange of national currencies with the aim of giving up the dollar and developing trade and economic relations, the paper quoted Iranian Oil Minister Bein Zenghan as saying

On Friday, the Iranian capital Tehran hosted the trilateral summit between Presidents Vladimir Putin, Iran's Hassan Rowhani and Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan on the issue of the Syrian crisis, stressing the need for concerted action within the framework of the Astana platform among these guarantors. In the settlement of the Syrian crisis

Erdogan called earlier, to end the dominance of the dollar in international trade, and move to deal in national currencies. He pointed out that the system linked to the dollar has become the biggest problem because of trade wars, and said the purpose of currency manipulation is to question the strong and healthy Turkish economy LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum