Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18

Go down

Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18 Empty Sunday KTFA Team Chat w/ Frank26 9/9/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:19 am

KTFA

Frank26 » September 9th, 2018

CONVERSATION BETWEEN FRANK AND WALKINGSTICK AND MEMBERS IN TEAM CHAT TODAY ............. PLEASE ENJOY!!!!!!!

BWS.........So are we seeing then end game here with the "Saudi-American" plan? Iraq's economic rebirth under Abadi's leadership completely bypassing the nonsense of their current parliamentary system. I seem to remember Frank saying that America was urging Iraq to streamline the process..........

With economic prosperity, Abadi will have the moral authority to bring structural change to their system...........Makes sense to me!...........But it's all just an opinion!.........
That document on Trump's desk may be thicker than I thought...........

Godlover..........Since I have yet to notice anyone else mention this, I will ask here for anyone that can answer. Wasn't it said that when WS was searching the the rest of the second article, it was because he was expecting Abadi to go to Washington DC at that time?.........

​Doodle...........Hi Godlover, I think it was said that the "CBI would be going" IMO. I remember it this way because there was an article out the next week that said a "delegation would be going to D.C." and I was hoping that this "delegation" would include people from the CBI. All this IMO..........

Zeke......Greetings.. What's shaken!!!! Godlover, I believe what was said was..... Expect to see Iraq go to Washington, a group perhaps. At that time, things will start to happen. This was said a while back.... IMO..........

GodsServant........Zeke still watching Banks as you suggested after you broke the clue Frank offered. Anymore that you can share at this point. Thanks........

Zeke........Nothing more to share..... "Specimens" and "Metal"..... Along with Banks.... Especially Asian.....

Godlover........Thanks DB & Zeke. None the less Abadi potetially going is positve news....furthermore, maybe others will as well at that time?............

DoodleBug.........YVW Godlover, Abadi meeting with Trump is HUGE + two files. Hmm, wonder if Trump is going to sit there and say, "Hey Abadi, I have two files here. One file will work out good for you if you do what we tell you to, and the other file will work out bad for you if you go against us. By the way, this "bad for you file" has your name amongst to list of the Corrupt. All this is just a wild guess and only my opinion...........

Walkingstick........Godlover...yes, expected delegation from CBI and Abadi +............

Frank26...........WALKINGSTICK ..................CAN WE TALK TOMORROW SIR ?.....
I HAVE SOMETHING.......

Walkingstick …….Yes, will call tomorrow...

Frank26..............COPY .............. NOON TO 1 EST......TY SIR.......

Walkingstick................Copy.... no problem, any time......

Frank26........SIR ............. I'M VERY PLEASED ............ OF WHAT WE SEE .......... IN THE LIGHT.......

Walkingstick.........Yep, as we discussed... by any means necessary... can not fail.........

Frank26............INDEED SIR ........... "IT MUST NOT FAIL !!!" WAS FRIDAY TEAM CHAT TITLE ................ BUT TO SEE SASTINI ALLOW THE CITZ TO TRASH IRAN IS WHAT U WOULD DO AT A MOMENT OF CLOSURE ...........IMO..........

Walkingstick................He to, knows.. of those stirring the masses... aided, by some in Iraq.. they were forewarned, about to be stepped on.............

Militia_Man.............Very powerful times we are in.. The light mentioned by Sistani was a refreshing statement be sure.. It was also reinforced with healing.............

Sunkissed...........MM for sure! And the fact that the USA "will" establish an emergency government -- but not going to come to that. the powers that be, Fab4, have this all under control (even the appearance of chaos) imo.........

​Frank2..........SIR ............ AS ALWAYS ...... U WERE CORRECT ............. IRAQ..... ABADI COME TO SEE TRUMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE TO SEE A .................. 2ND ARTICLE B4 ITS RELEASE ................SMILE..................

Militia_Man..........They do know that the doctors / nurses bringing healing.. So does the previous currency.. Thus the light on the 1000 is going to be gone and the New Healing Currency 1 Dinar will arrive and will heal the wows, as it brings in purchase power..etc...........

Sunkissed, as we have been just told today, that not only is Abadi going but a delegation with the CBI too............That would suggest that they show with what they have accomplished this time.. imo.........

Sunkissed...............yes!! And they don't spend that kind of money to fly a Leader and his delegation half way around the world for something they could do by phone or electronically!!........

Walkingstick.................Yep... players in place... checkmaTe..............

Militia_Man..........I like that WS..........Players in Place.. Sounds familiar WS. the boyz across the pond had similar ideas too .. Nice...........

Militia_Man.............Frank, re call this word? PERFECTION.... Smile........
The Players are in place! Oh ya... That is seriously huge..imo...........

Sunkissed...........MM.. Checkmate -- seriously huger!!......

Sunkissed.......Nothing like being allowed to watch the best minds in the world on display creating the perfect environment for the RI for all countries to marvel at!........

Militia_Man............WS and FRANK, yes what a welcoming surprise.. Thank you! This venue has been such a helpful place to help those through thick and thin.. imo...........

Frank26...............CHECKMATE .............. AFTER ALL THE ''DOG AND PONY SHOW''........
CHECKMATE IS COMING............

Sunkissed............What better way to deter people from entering Iraq, (when they are about to RI), than to have it "appear" to be an unsafe place to come to!..........

Militia_MaN.............Getting the payments activated in the citizens hands, that what you mean FRANK? lol.......

Frank26............PARLI IS SEATED ................ VOTED ON SPEAKER ............ SADAR EMERG MEETING ............ ALL TO PLEASE SISTANI...............

Militia_Man.......Yes that is the Perfection we spoke weeks ago.. Wow..............

Sunkissed................Frank... that is THE BEST news!!!!! And perhaps the HCL payments made simultaneously with the seating??...........

Militia_Man..............SEATED! Done.. Amen..........

Sunkissed......Now Sistani can tell [his] protestors to go home. .......

Frank26........CALLING FOR A TO RESIGN ................. IS BS..........

Sunkissed...........Pin pulled!

Sunkissed........Frank... that was all just an adult temper tantrum and maybe even to save face for Sistani........

Frank26...........USELESS AND BIZARRE ARTICLES.............

Militia_Man........I agreed fully on that.........

Sunkissed...............He certainly couldn't sit back and "allow" unrest without speaking out in his position...........

Militia_Man.............Sistani and Sadr were brilliant...........

GreenclaN.........."YEP...players in place....checkmate.." WS.........wow first time ive seen WS suggest done.....this confidently....I dont get excited...but this will be interesting to watch....

Tigger................The wood has burned out... the smoke is clearing... the light is so so bright... checkmate, a single focus!.........

Sunkissed............I think the A with Trump is for Historical records purposes. imo.........

Militia_Man..........Sistani would have done what he did, if it were not to even further neuter Iran and Maliki.. imo............

Sunkissed...........MM... BRILLIANT play -- that set the board for the Checkmate!! imo.......

Brandon Christian......So the emergency Iraqi government is ready and seated.......

Sunkissed........BC... they ARE seated.. no need for emergency. DONE........

Frank26.............THIS IS ALL PLANNED OUT ............ EBB AND FLOW ............ BIZARRE WITH A PURPOSE........

Sunkissed...........I believe they met this morning BC.........

Brandon Christian..............Ahhhhh government done that is such a blessing. Thank you Father God!!!!......

Militia_Man.........Absolutely Frank! They pulled this off with precision. Even save face as to not give the credit to USA.. Brilliant............

Frank26...........CONTRADICTION WITH .................. REASON.........

Walkingstick..............Yep... please Sistani, fab 4... weeding them out was necessary.. all calulated............

Sunkissed............Contradiction.. hmmm... sounds a little familiar like Kuwait strategy........
WS... hence the auctions, leaking of information, etc. Give them enough rope to hand themselves. ...........

Frank26..............THIS CHAOS IN THE MEDIA WAS PLANNED A LONG TIME AGO TO BE RELEASED .............RIGHT NOW ............... WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN .................. IMO ............... WE R IN CHARGE.........

Militia_Man.............That is abundantly clear! lol.........

Sunkissed............AB-SO-LUTELY!!! Frank -- everything that you and WS taught us is falling into place and being revealed! How do we like you NOW! A whole BUNCH! ..........

Frank26...........IMO SISTANI KNOWS WHAT IS GOING ON .................... IN THE LIGHT ............... AND IMO NO ONE IS GOING TO MESS WITH ................. HIM NOR ANYTHING IN IRAQ............

Militia_Man.........The Chess game in GOI is done, now the Team is to head to DC to gett atta boyz, but, first? Will they RI before, they arrive? hmmmm lol...........

DoodleBug.........Afternoon all y'all, Thank you Frank and WS for everything and also, CIND thank you for letting us know this was happening right now............

Walkingstick..............Exactly... in the works long ago, calculated time frames.. outcome known.............

Frank26.........IRAN WONT EVEN MESS WITH HIM...........

Militia_Man........Love the Light of Sistani.. I will visit that.. smile wink.........

Frank26.........WELL SIR ............... MAYBE ITS TIME FOR ALL OF US TO FINALLY .............KNOW........

Sunkissed........May we all see the light? ...........

Militia_Man...........Finally know Frank?.........

Walkingstick .............Nope.. about to find themselves under a military embargo........

Frank26............EQUALS ................. ULTIMATE CONTROL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A GOAL?..........

Sunkissed....WS... Nice! Play by the rules or we will slap you down Iran!........

Frank26...........THE GOAL!........IMO OF COURSE.........

Sunkissed..........They are already hurting, but pride comes before a fall... "THE GOAL" Thank you for that WS and Frank. The US is definitely NOT a JV team!! lol imo..........

Militia_Man............Is this what they are looking at?........
https://www.un.org/sc/suborg/en/sanctions/1718/exemptions-measures/arms-embargo

Militia_Man.........GAS to the Med...lol.........

Sunkissed........Ah.... I left out a couple of players! Nice to see us getting the friends back together! Trump is truly an expert at making friends.........Frank... in your opinion... we know the pin has been pulled. has the grenade exploded? ........

Walkingstick.......Yep, it is time.... iran, m .. and others in Iraq loyal to iran... about to get a dose of reality........

Militia_Man........I'll bet a dose that is strong enough to last.. too.....

Sunkissed......Turn on the electricity, open the water ways, and let's see the Glory Days of Iraq!! Who is no longer under the thump of their tyrant neighbor.........

Militia_Man ...........Sunk, they just set that stage for the party once they seated the gov... Oh ya!!........

SunkisseD.............What was it that Frank said in TC? Seating and HCL could be simultaneous!?.....

Militia_Man.............KABOOMAGE was more like todays nuggets from Frank and WS.........

Frank26.......TY WALKINGSTICK ................... WISH TO ALSO TALK TO U ABOUT THE PERCEIVED TENSION BTW SADA AND ABADI TOMORROW...........IRAN BS...........IMO.........

Sunkissed........Frank.. I think it allows both men to look like they are not being controlled by US.. (but they are!!!) lol...........

Frank26........AT LEAST THE PART WHERE SADAR IS ASKING A TO RESIGN ALL ABOUT BASRA..........I DONT GET IT ................... DO U SIR?...........TELL ME ON CALL TOMORROW..........

Sunkissed.............Exactly!!! Are you cueing up the fireworks?? .........

Greenclan......F....that seems like BIG FAKE NEWS from cnn hahahhaha......

Frank26.........I AGREE GREENCLAN........

Greenclan.................but......maybe Sadr is tempting the hidden vultures to come out of the caves....and take the bait....then expose them.......HMMMMM we shall see.........

adeleon............So no one has opinion on why cbi visit here ?

Clare............Adeleon from Frank above SIR ............ AS ALWAYS ...... U WERE CORRECT ............. IRAQ..... ABADI COME TO SEE TRUMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAYBE TO SEE A .................. 2ND ARTICLE B4 ITS RELEASE ................SMILE.............

Sunkissed.......Green... a lot of brilliant minds have created this plan - that is obvious. We can only follow the hints, leaks, and what is shared with us from those who know...........

Walkingstick...............No... i do not, nor do i believe it to be true..........

Militia_Man........Sounds and looks as they (SADR, etc.) used that to publicly save face...........

Frank26...............COPY SIR .............. NOR DO I.........

Militia_Man.............Plausible deniability! Works great in times like these.. imo.........

Sunkissed...........WS... Should we watch the exchange rates link that you gave to us or will everything light up simultaneously: CBI, Forex, ISX?..............

Thank you Frank, WS and Cindy. What a great Sunday afternoon........
Goddisgood..........

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum