Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade

Go down

Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade Empty Turkey, Russia, Iran agree to use local currencies in trade

Post by GirlBye Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:42 am

Turkey, Russia and Iran have agreed to use their local currencies for trade between the three countries, according to Central Bank of Iran Governor Abdolnaser Hemati. Hemati told media Saturday that a meeting with the administrators of the Turkish and Russian central banks is expected in the near future and he hopes that the agreed topics will come into effect quickly. 

The governor termed the meetings in Tehran that saw the participation of Russian President Vladimir Putin and President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan during the trilateral summit on Syria as fruitful.
Hemati said they had agreed on the trade of petroleum, gas and fundamental products, and also agreed on some banking issues.

The three countries agreed that the U.S. dollar should not be used for trade, Hemati said. He added that transactions will be made over designated currency exchange rates.
A trilateral summit on Syria was held in Tehran on Friday by Turkish, Russian and Iranian leaders.
The sanction policies by the U.S., particularly related to Turkey, Iran and Russia, have recently triggered the issue of looking for an alternative medium for financial transactions that can decrease the domination of the dollar in global trade.

President Erdoğan said earlier that Turkey was preparing to increase trade with its top trade partners, including Russia, China, Iran and Ukraine, in local currencies instead of the U.S. dollar, adding that they were also ready to do the same with European countries.

The call had garnered support from Moscow, with the Kremlin saying Russia has been pushing for an arrangement with all countries to conduct trade in national currencies.

Russian car manufacturers have said they were preparing to switch to national currencies for payments to Turkey for supplies of components, according to Russian Industry and Trade Minister Denis Manturov.

The minister also told the Sputnik news service that Russia was actively working to switch over to settlements in national currencies with countries in the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Latin America and Africa.
In April, Turkey and Iran issued the first letter of credit in the form of a national currency swap to exchange the Iranian rial and Turkish lira.

The swap will ease trade and transactions between the two countries and lower foreign currency risks after both currencies faced depreciation recently.
Moreover, Turkey is also preparing to issue the first renminbi-denominated bonds this year.

Sputnik said last week that commercial banks from Russia and Iran had recently agreed to pay for bilateral supplies of products in national currencies.
Iraqi-Iranian Chamber of Commerce Chairman Yahya al-Ishaq announced last week that Iraqi authorities had also decided to stop using the dollar in trade settlements with Iran in favor of national currencies and the euro.

https://www.dailysabah.com/economy/2018/09/10/turkey-russia-iran-agree-to-use-local-currencies-in-trade
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum