Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Iraq’s foreign reserves vs. Kuwait's foreign reserves DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Iraq’s foreign reserves vs. Kuwait's foreign reserves

Go down

Iraq’s foreign reserves vs. Kuwait's foreign reserves Empty Iraq’s foreign reserves vs. Kuwait's foreign reserves

Post by GirlBye on Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:27 pm

It is interesting that Iraq's reserves were, and still are well above Kuwait's foreign reserves.  I theorize Iran is doing everything in its power to destabilize the new government. First by withholding water and electricity, then when they see other countries are jumping in to circumvent their tactics they bring in dissenters to cause riots. Unfortunately the biggest dissenter Malaki sits in political power, with a ton on money to pay people to disrupt any  progress.

He's kind of like a secret Saddam Hussein whose working in stealth mode.  When people seemed to be calming down a bit, Iran starts bombing Iraq.  As many have said on this forum, until he is gone there will be no peace, reconstruction or revaluation. The chart below shows Iraq vs. Kuwait's foreign reserves from 1960 to 2017. I thought is was interesting. 

Iraq’s foreign reserves vs. Kuwait's foreign reserves Screenshot_2018_09_09_09_36_43
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Iraq’s foreign reserves vs. Kuwait's foreign reserves Empty Re: Iraq’s foreign reserves vs. Kuwait's foreign reserves

Post by Sam I Am on Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:41 pm

in order to get the whole picture you need to see a contrast between Kuwait's money supply and Iraq's money supply.  As you can see, Kuwait's M1 money supply is less than 11 billion while Iraq's is nearly 70 trillion.  That's why Iraq's currency's value is so low.

Iraq’s foreign reserves vs. Kuwait's foreign reserves Kuwait13

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Iraq’s foreign reserves vs. Kuwait's foreign reserves Empty Re: Iraq’s foreign reserves vs. Kuwait's foreign reserves

Post by RamblerNash on Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:05 am

Just an observation...Did you see the spike in the reserves going upward? That was when Maliki was PM... crazyspin
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlBye on Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:33 am

Oh Wow Sam I Am thank you for giving me a bit more clarity on the matter.  I have to ponder how do you reign in that much money?  

Hi Rambler Nash, now that is a very interesting observation!!! Doubly so because it was revealed he is one of the richest men in the world, with a net worth of about 50 Billion dollars. Seems to me that is where the money from that spike went.
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am on Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:16 am

All of the sites claiming that Maliki is one of the richest men in the world are from dinky, obscure websites, and most of them are bad translations of Arabic which tells me that they're probably Sunni and oppose Maliki who is Shia.  You won't find any reputable news site that says he's worth $50 billion.  Here's the Forbes 500 wealthiest men list, and Maliki ain't on it.  https://www.forbes.com/sites/chasewithorn/2015/03/02/forbes-billionaires-full-list-of-the-500-richest-people-in-the-world-2015/#2175028445b9

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GirlBye on Mon Sep 10, 2018 8:44 am

Hmmmmmm Sam I Am, Thank you for that link.  Wink
I have often wondered why someone that wealthy would want to stay and fight in such a volatile environment.  I do understand the lure of power is stronger than wealth, however it still boggles the mind, the lengths he is willing to go to, to remain in power.   
GirlBye
GirlBye
VIP Member
VIP Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum