Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 9/7/18

3 posters

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 9/7/18

Post by Ssmith Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:17 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Cliff Notes by Sunny)

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY

Ray: . . .No updates so I guess we’ll start where we left off . . .

Tony: Goooooooooood Morning, TNT!   Going to be a really short call.  You know why.  Doctor’s appointment (with son today)

A lot of news about what is going on in Iraq.  They did not do the count.  Waiting on a letter (from Federal Court)

Between the last call – Basra has ignited once again.  Turkey has cut off their water.  Iran has cut off their electricity.  The people are hungry, thirsty and hot.  Burning government buildings.  They want food, water and employment for the young people.  Getting out of hand.

How do they solve that problem.  Articles came out saying US causing the problem so they can declare an emergency and Abadi become PM for next two years until 2020.  That is Maliki’s news putting that out.

Abadi is putting out Maliki is inciting these riots trying to make Abadi look bad.  Then today they say it is really Iran’s military causing the problem.  Iran backs Maliki.  That is one and the same.

Troops going to try and calm things down.  Abadi said, “give them their money now.”  The money they need to complete projects and start jobs.  All because on Sunday Sadr will have a million man march again, not in Basra, if this is not resolved by Sunday.

Sadr is calling for the Parliament to meet on Sunday and anyone who does not show up will pay for it.  That is what is on TV.  Excuse to not attend is too many members are out of the country.  Sorriest excuse I’ve heard of.

We know the CBI again has declared they are ready to go when the GOI declares what they are going to do.

People who were part of Maliki’s group are now in a disagreement and say they are going back to Sadr and Abadi group.  All of this could be resolved in a minute if the Kurd’s would just pick a side. They are using this right now trying to get what they want.  Trying to use this last opportunity to get the 140 promised to them.  Their 17% instead of the 12.5%.  Maliki is promising them everything they are asking for.  They know he’s a liar and not going to keep the promise.

HCL money was not seen which upset everyone.  We know an agreement was signed yesterday to start paying HCl on Saturday.  This is the day before the million man march, MMM, is to take place.

Either Sadr can force them to come back.  He says come back tomorrow, forget about the largest group or voting for position.  Wants them to resolve Basra before this gets out of control.

If they do the HCL on Saturday, people get money, less likely to go out in the streets and riot. Doesn’t make sense to treat Basra as a step child.  80% of their money for the country, of their budget comes from the oil out of Basra.  How can you not make sure they have water and electricity when they produce 80% off the national budget, yet they are the last ones to get a dime.

Banks still ready. . .They did have a time frame that includes next week.  Still does and just waiting to see what happens.

One of two things going to happen   Going to vote, be transparent, and Abadi will be PM or the US will declare an emergency and Abadi comes out the Prime Minister.

CURRENT WINDOW:  Tony:  . . . Banks still ready. . .have a time frame that includes next week.                                                                Q. – Time frame through next Saturday?   Tony:  That is what they are saying.

Tony:  It’s being stretched out to where the PTB want it. . . tomorrow? . . . the 15th or 30th?  Ten to eleven days we going to know? because it’s not going to be any different than on the first day.

IRAQ:    The Federal Court is to declare how the largest bloc is defined.  This was done previously but Maliki has challenged and is asking for it again.  The court has announced their decision will be given the first of next week.  Tony:  They could do it tomorrow.

Basra:  A tinderbox as Turkey has cut off their water and Iran has cut off their electricity.  People have been killed and buildings burned down. Eighty percent of the Iraqi budget is produced from the oil fields of Basra. Tony:  The people are hungry, thirsty and hot.  It’s getting out of hand. . .   Abadi said, “give them their money now.”

CBI:  Made another announcement they are ready to proceed with economic reforms when the GOI is formed.

Parliament:  Sadr has called for a Saturday meeting to solve the crisis in Basra.  Telling Parliament members if you don’t show up their will be consequences.

Media:  Abadi and Sadr on TV daily making announcements, informing the citizenry.

Maliki and Iran are said to be behind the demonstrations in Basra.

HCL:  People are to start receiving funds from the HCL agreement this coming Saturday.

MMM:  Sadr has called for a million man march to happen on Sunday in Baghdad.

Kurd’s have still not declared themselves for any bloc. Maliki is promising them everything they are asking for but he did that last time and then did not follow through.  They know he is a liar.Tony:   All of this could be resolved in a minute if the Kurd’s would just pick a side.

Finger pointing:  Maliki is claiming the unrest in Basra is being incited by Abadi so the US can declare a state of emergency and Abadi can be PM. Abadi is putting out Maliki is inciting these riots trying to make Abadi look bad. Iran military is also being accused.  Tony:  Maliki and Iran are one and the same.

EURO:  Ray said Iraq switching to the EURO for transactions has ended the counterfeiting of currency.  Ray:  For every dinar it might be Iran was getting two USD and now they are getting two EURO.

IMF:  has Global Humanitarian projects that can be invested in post RV.

Currencies:  ZIM rate showing on the screen right now: 22 cents.  Dong still at .47 – $2. (contract rate)

UNITED STATES:    US has threatened to declare a state of emergency in Iraq and set up a government with Abadi as Prime Minister.  Tony:  Presidential Order 13303 gives the US the authority to do that.  The President renews it every year . . .  We say they are a sovereign country but they are not.

Banks:   Are prepared.  Do not currently have people on standby. Time frame given by the banks is now through next Saturday.  Tony:  Banks still ready. . .have a time frame that includes next week.

Taxes:   No update yet.

800 #’s:  It’s a convenience.  Ray:  When we give out the 800 # still check with other banks.  Your bank down the street may give you a better deal.

Gifting:  No limit on giving to a charity.  Ray suggests setting up and managing a charity and gift to the very charity you helped create.  Ray:  It creates a win-win situation.  You were going to give the money anyway.  I call this the Utopian way of giving.  Instead of giving it to an individual that has ramifications your going to give it to a charity.

TRUST:  Ray:  Any money you want to gift you hold out of the Trust.  $50 million is an exemption to a trust that will not be taxed.  That comes from the grantor.  . . It would not be prudent for a trust to create other trusts.  (This was a short version of a long answer.  It starts the 2nd hour and anyone who is interested in Ray’s Trust information should listen to this part of the call.)

. . . A trust is more than asset protection.  It’s a way of life.  You get to eliminate probate, last will and testament, gold diggers.  This one tool takes all of that out. . . You have elimination of capital gains tax on real estate. . . recapture on home office.  With this tool you can eliminate those things.  All of the headaches that come along with home ownership get removed with this life style.  There are all kinds of trusts . . . of foundations.  I speak, teach on one type.  You have to have the right one to do that things I represent.

Contract law is the highest law in the land.  It starts with the Constitution. (A Trust is a contract)  This is a challenge for a lot of you because it is new.

I have two children.  The plan is for each of them to have $1 million.  I could give it to them or put it in a Trust and teach them  or put it in a Foundation for them.  It all depends on the recipient and what is going on in their life.  There is no one way for everybody to do this.  You develop your plan based on the tools.

HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS:  There are two designations for HP’s.

1)  The IMF will be offering GLOBAL HP’s to invest in with a very attractive interest rate of return.

2)  To get the contract rate for the ZIM you will have to have a HP in Zimbabwe with an approved Zimbabwe charity.  Tony has said this could take three months or more to set up before you could exchange.  Ray has received no knowledge of how in depth a business plan will need to be for the ZIM humanitarian project.

EXCHANGING:   No new information today.

ZIM Information:  The rate showing today on the bank screen for the ZIM is 22 cents.

Q & A: TNT Forum

1. –  Can the military exchange at the base in the Philippines? Tony:  No idea. You will have to call the base in the Philippines.

2. –  Announcement prior to the new PM?  Tony:  There is a possibility.  The chances of an RV before the PM announced about 10%.

Q & A: Callers:   Caller 805 asked the audience for prayer for cancer.

Ray:  No matter how much money you get you are still going to be on a fixed income.  Two million dollars won’t last forever.

CLOSING STATEMENTS

Tony . . .Everything is really good.  Actions over the weekend will let us know exactly where we stand.  I think it will be good.  We will tweet something out tomorrow to let you know how the meeting went and what you can look for.  (Tony left the call after about 50 minutes and Ray continued)

Ray . . .Before we wrap up – I know a lot of people mean well when they stand on their soap box – when they get on the calls.  I mean well when I share things and I really try to help you get the best of what is out here for us.  There will be not a lot of people who will help you get the best.  They will be focused on what’s in it for them rather than what is best for you.

I work diligently on taking away your excuses for failure.  One specific item I hear of when others are talking and they try to get you to think small.  Don’t go for this . . . or that. . .don’t get greedy.  A gift of a small amount will be sufficient.  I’d rather have your own interest at hearts.

Two percent is a small number.  Some of you are being led to believe 2% is a good go.  Sure it’s good but if that is the low why would you accept that.  What’s wrong with a higher number?

Most of us that have savings accounts.  What’s the interest rate .5%?  Pitiful?  So 2% sounds very exciting.  This very day there are two banks in the US that pay 2% on a savings account.  You don’t need millions, just open a savings account.   If they are giving 2% when you are broke and disgusted why would you settle for 2% when you get millions?

That will do it for today’s FANTABULOUSER Friday.  If anything develops over the weekend we will update you.  Especially if it’s urgent or time sensitive.  Don’t rush into anything other than the contract rate.  Anything else can wait.  Twenty-four to forty-eight hours at least.

Give us time to assess the situation.  Enjoy your Friday.  Keep believing folks. (played “I Believe.)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 9/7/18

Post by MidnightRider Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:53 am

Gifting:  No limit on giving to a charity.  Ray suggests setting up and managing a charity and gift to the very charity you helped create.

That sounds like it came out of the Clinton playbook. 

Ray:
I work diligently on taking away your excuses for failure.  One specific item I hear of when others are talking and they try to get you to think small.  Don’t go for this . . . or that. . .don’t get greedy.  A gift of a small amount will be sufficient.  I’d rather have your own interest at hearts.

Two percent is a small number.  Some of you are being led to believe 2% is a good go.  Sure it’s good but if that is the low why would you accept that.  What’s wrong with a higher number?

Most of us that have savings accounts.  What’s the interest rate .5%?  Pitiful?  So 2% sounds very exciting.  This very day there are two banks in the US that pay 2% on a savings account.  You don’t need millions, just open a savings account.   If they are giving 2% when you are broke and disgusted why would you settle for 2% when you get millions?

Just on Wednesdays' call he stated as of now he was going to put his money in an account that draws no interest.  Two days later he is calling out anyone who settles for 2%.  Whomever wrote the other day that these people cannot remember what they say from one call to the next was certainly correct.

Below is what he said Wednesday:

– Should we still deposit our dinar funds into a non-interest bearing account? Tony: That’s from when we thought we would pay taxes on this. We are being told at every level, UST, banks, this is a non-taxable event. Ray: I am still non-interest until somebody can give me a good reason not to be.

2% would be a decent reason.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   9/7/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 9/7/18

Post by power123 Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:47 am

Amazing B...Shits 

power123
VIP Member
VIP Member